• Published 17th Oct 2011
  • 1,613 Views, 15 Comments

My Little Severed - Trill



Three years after the Hoovshimura accident, Mastre Sabre has to fight his way through the Sprawlth.

  • ...
 15
 1,613

The End

The gunship slowly touched down on the roof of the hospital, the engines cooling down. As Sabre opened the hatch, trotting out of the gunship and onto the roof, heading in the direction of the rooftop access, magically activating the holographic system, opening the door with a hiss and whir of gears. As he slowly crept through down the stairs, the automated lighting turning on every step he took, when suddenly a vent adjacent to him broke open, a thin twitchy pony breaking out, it's helmet torn off in the mouth-plate. It quickly slashed Sabre's armor extremely fast, it's arms a blur. Sabre backed away quicly, his armour lacerated, and threw a stasis bolt out of his arm, slowing the creature down to normal speeds. He then magicked a broom and launched it into the creature's skull, sending it toppling back into the vent and down into a ventilation fan, spraying chunks and blood up. Sabre quickly galloped down the stairs and tried initiating a communication with Lavender, but failed.

"Fuck.." He muttered, slowly trotting through a hallway devoid of light. He quickly found himself standing in-front of the door that lead to the express elevator, which would allow him to reach Lavender faster. He tried activating it, but there was no power to it. He tapped onto a red segment of the wall beside the door, opening itself into different sections, revealing a small vent that went passed the elevator. He climbed in and crawled through, the sound of metal breaking behind him and a dull drop and crawling in the opposite direction unnerved him as he crawled out of the vent, in the elevator shaft. He fell down only a couple feet, on-top of the elevator. He was about to open the shaft and and crawl into the elevator, when he heard a voice inside.

"No! Get awa-" The voice was cut off as a loud electrical soun erupted from inside the elevator. The elevator descended several levels and stopped, the sound of it's doors open easily heard. After a few seconds of waiting, Sabre opened the hatch and looked inside, he saw his superior Rainbow Dash sprawled across the floor, smoke drifting from the side of her neck. He quickly entered the elevator and went through the open doors, finding himself on Lavender's floor. He galloped through the dark corridors, bodies mangled everywhere, monsters pouring out of the vents as ponies ran in a panic, quickly being massacred. He ran through the crowd of ponies and Necrohoofs, pushing them aside as he ran towards where his waypoint was directing him to Lavender. He quickly charged into a docking bay, to see two white coated ponies carrying Lavender by the arms getting grabbed from her by severely mutated ponies, there legs stuck together and their mouths ending in sharp proboscis, slicing into the ponies heads.

"Sabre!"

"Get in the shuttle!"

The creatures unlatched themselves from the white-coated ponies, who were now mutated into Necrohoofs, bladed limps rising from their shoulders. Sabre quickly magicked some loose piping into the cretaures, sticking them into the floor.

"Sabre... your still alive.. I thought you were dead.."

"Lav, get that ship ready for takeoff."

"I'l try."

Warning.. security lockdown. The hospital bulkhead are protected from unauthorized overrides. A computerized voice rang out from the intercom.

"I"m going to have to force the airlock open from out here, stay in the ship you don't have a suit for the vaccum." Sabre stated, trotting up to a covered terminal. He ripped the covering off with his magic and stick his hooves into the circuitry, a digital screen showing him the status of his hack of the system.

"Hold tight honey.."

When he was nearly done with the hack, he was pulled away from the terminal by none other than his superior, Rainbow Dash who was nearly dead, her head slashed, her coat burned and cut off, and one of her eyes gouged out. She quickly pulled a grenade from her belt and activated it.

"Just... following.. orders.." She muttured before they entered into a wretsling match over the grenade. Shortly Sabre overpowered her and smashed the side of her head, dropping her body of the grenade, when it detonated with a loud hiss. He fell to the floor, his helmet smashed and one of his legs ripped off.

"Lav.. Rainbow set of a grenade."

"Oh Celestia!"

"I'm not going to make it."

"No.. thats not possible!"

"I can open the bay doors for you out here, you can get away, you and the baby."

"Lav."

"Sabre."

"I love you." He said as the radio shut off, a necrohoof crashed out of a vent, with many others following it. He used what little magic he could on the airlock doors, willing them to open. With extreme effort, they shot open and he and the necrohoofs were pulled towards the open space, the air dragging them. He quickly grabbed onto a flailing piece of metal as the necrohoofs around him flew out, and his radio opened.

"..Goodbye Lav.. I love you.." He muttured as the bay doors closed, recompressing the room shortly.

"Sabre! SABRE! SAAABREE!" Lavender yelled into the radio, sobbing as it closed.


Security Enforcement Guard


Master Sabre
Deceased

Subject's remains have been collected for study. All records have been deleted.

Lavender Twirler Sabre
Missing

Subject has avoided capture and current whereabouts are unknown. RPB has been issued with central command. Termination is imminent.

Comments ( 9 )

15424

fucking google chrome doesnt pick up on these errors, sorreh

17327 that's okay neither does internet explorer.

18799

lol internet explorer:twistnerd:

18944 Yes. I killed firefox already :rainbowkiss: cheap browsers

That ends... Rather abruptly...
:unsuresweetie:

20846 it's good, just ends on that empty feeling.

22614

Its because I put alot pf shitty filler into it and the game its based on Dead Space 2: Severed ends really quickly because fuck you

25721

what the fuck are you doing reading this shitty fic at 1 in the moring

Login or register to comment