• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 567 Views, 0 Comments

When It Rains - Silver Eyes



Nopony leaves the academy without a good reason...

  • ...
 0
 567

Lightning's letter

Dear Madam. I cannot express my remorse for my actions enough in these words. However for whatever comfort it brings I am deeply sorry for any damage I may have caused on behalf of my failure to control a mauver I have extensive practice in performing.

Furthermore I accept whatever judgement you may deliver as just consequence for my actions against the unity of this squad. However despite rumors that I am aware are circulating around some of the other trainees and a few of the permanent staff I will not let this failure define me and will not be voluntarily withdrawing from the Wounder Bolts.

Lead pony or not I assume you saw something in me when I pulled off that stunt years ago and believe me when I say I could not be more ashamed to force your hoof because of a similar accident and I refuse to let you down a second time. But with all due respect ma’am I cannot and will not ask you for your forgiveness any more than I can ask that of the trainees that rescued the civilians while confined here. So with your permission I request a single day’s clearance through Wounder Bolt air space so I may confront the ponies I have wronged if there is any hope of redeeming myself and explaining the circumstances to them.

As a almost famous Boxer and mail mare once said to me “it’s not how hard you can hit, it’s how hard you can get hit and keep going” I have yet to uphold my promise to this mare yet and with your permission I intend to.

- Lightning Dust

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment