• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,143 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,143

'And so it Begins

Rainbow Dash leaped into the air to meet her friend at the library for a conversation. “I can't believe scootaloo would do that, how… how irresponsible,” Twilight said with anger, while tapping her hoof at the floor and levitating a book.

“Um... Twilight, you sound angry. Is there anything I can do to help?” Fluttershy said quietly, while rubbing the back of her head.

“Why, darlings! There's no need to worry, we’re already punishing her. Besides, I need a new fashion and she may fit in this very cute pink dress I got for her! Oh, she’s going to just love it!” Rarity said with stars in her eyes.

“Ohhh I have an idea! Let’s throw her a PARTY for all the stuff she did, huh? Can we? Please?” Pinkie Pie said, bringing out lots of balloons while dancing around like a completely crazy baboon.

“Umm Pinkie Pie, we’re supposed to be punishing her, not thanking her for what she did. Besides, I kinda want to get this over with. I kinda wanted to take her to cloudsdale in like, a week and take her to the Rainbow factory to show her how clouds are made,” Rainbow Dash said with happiness.

“Don’t do it Rainbow! I hear they're made from ponies, and they crush em and turn them into spectra for the life of me, don't do it!” Pinkie said with tears flowing in her eyes.

“Huh, well Pinkie guess what. That’s just a rumor; it’s not real,” she chuckled softly. “Rainbows are made of clouds and not ponies. Man, Pinkie, where do you keep getting these ideas from?” Rainbow Dash said while rolling on the floor laughing.

“Umm, I hope I'm not interrupting anything,” Twilight said, annoyed with a little twitch in her right eye. “Rarity’s punishment won't be enough. I think a punishment from all of us except for you, Applejack, would do.”

“Nothing personal but I think you work too hard for a filly,” Applejack said.

“Will do, I’ll let Scootaloo read my book of how Canterlot was made. I mean I'm sure she loves reading. I mean, who doesn't?” Twilight said with a big smile.

“None taken, Twi. I hate to admit it, but you're right for once,” Applejack said while fixing her hat.


“So….” Sweetie-Belle began while digging a hoof in the ground. “That canon can launch okay. Enough of this, lets try and find her. We can probably get a detective Cutie Mark.”

“That’s an excellent idea, Sweetie-Belle,” Applebloom said.

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADER DETECTIVES, YAY!” they both shouted.

In a sad tone Sweetie Belle said, “It’s just not the same without scootaloo.” *sniff*

“Yer right, Sweetie-Belle, but what are we just standing around for we got a friend to find, come on.” The two galloped to Sugarcube corner. Applebloom and Sweetie-Belle started searching for clues for their feathered friend, but her attention was brought to the SugarCube corner window as it was burst opened by a rampaging Derpy.

“Derpy want muffins!” Derpy screamed as she continued her rampage.

“That was weird,” Sweetie-Belle said scratching her head.

Applebloom was dumbfounded. “Okay, Sweetie. Let’s just try and find her,” Applebloom said, a tad bit annoyed.

“Applebloom” Sweetie Bell screamed “I found an orange feather,” Sweetie-Belle said, holding the feather in her teeth.

They began looking for any clues by looking for dust on the feather. “This is pointless, Sweetie. Let’s just look for her at Fluttershy’s,” Applebloom said galloping away.

“Well, well; If it isn’t the two blank flanks. Where's your feathered pet? Oh, let me guess. Scootaloser decided to run away because you didn't feed her right. Ha Ha,” Diamond Tiara said with an evil laugh. Silver Spoon not far behind.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle stopped and looked at Diamond and Silver Spoon “Now y’all listen here, Scootaloo is not our pet, She’s our friend. You spoiled brat,” Applebloom snapped.

“Yeah, why don't you two stop? What you just said was so mean,” Sweetie-Belle said in a sad, yet squeaky voice.

“Huh, whatever. All I care for is myself. I’ve got money, unlike you two losers,” Diamond Tiara said, punching the air making Sweetie Bell flinch. “Come on, let’s go, Silver Spoon. We’ll get Feather Brain tomorrow. Haha,” Diamond Tiara laughed, then trotted towards her mansion.

“Silver Spoon, you’ve got to stop following her around, she doesn't even care about you. You're more of a sidekick,” Applebloom yelled after her. Those words echoed in Silver Spoon’s head...a sidekick...a sidekick...a sidekick. Was she making the right choice? But if she disobeyed Diamond she would get bullied even worse than they are.


Dash ran out of the liberty to get Scootaloo. The punishment now begins.

Dash flared her wings out and flew insider her cloud home window and yelled “GET UP, SCOOTALOO!” as she flung the bed over with a thud, Scootaloo was now on the cloud floor.


“Huh? What... I… what, who’s there? I swear... I’ll kill you!” Scootaloo said with her eyes still shut and sleepy while trying to recover from the bed being flipped over. But to her surprise, Dash swung her in the air and the next minute she was on Dash’s back Scootaloo then put her four arms around Dash’s neck.

“Okay, squirt. Lets go i just want to get this over with I'm kinda tired anyway. Omagosh! It’s like 8:00 PM.” With that, Dash leaped out of her cloud home and headed straight to the library. Dash was moving a little slower than normal only because she has a passenger on her back.

Author's Note:

ok the chapter has been redone and i hope you guys like it and if no one gets the derpy wants muffin reffrence.
allso i hope you dint get confused on this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZfEki4zUcM