• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,143 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,143

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CRYSTAL FINDER"S YAY!!!

It was a bright sunny day in ponyville. The birds were chirping, the bees were pollinating, and the Crusaders were in their clubhouse, planning their next cutie mark adventure.

Scootaloo was sitting right next to her friends on the floor. They were trying to figure out their next cutie mark attempt.”Scootaloo was happy she was able to come over and join their adventure, Her mother was luckily busy with her friends”,” so at least she could spend some time with the CMC.

Scootaloo stood up and walked to the chalkboard. “Okay, girls, lets try getting our marks in launching ourselves from a cannon”.

Sweetie and Applebloom facehoof as Scootaloo said that. Last time they did that it didn’t turn out too good.

“Uh, Scootaloo, not to burst your bubble or anything, but we, scratch that, you tried it and almost got killed! Besides, I heard Twilight destroyed the cannon,” Sweetie Belle said as Scootaloo let out a disappointed moan.

Scootaloo paced back and forth. “OHH! How about skydivers?” They both shook their heads.

“Already tried that,” said Applebloom.

“Okay, umm, how about we try for an animal caring mark?” she asked.

Applebloom got up. “Uh, Scoots, we already tried that it, and it didn’t go as planned, remember? Besides, Fluttershy banned us from caring for her animals after ya almost cooked Angel.” She shuddered at the memory of the paw swipes.

Sweetie Belle perked up. “I GOT IT!” she said with a squeak. “We can try and be gem diggers. My sister told me about this cool cave that she and Spike went to. She said something, something about dogs, I dunno. But I hear it’s got the best place for gems so we can get our marks there!” She had to take a deep breath after saying that.

Scootaloo looked at her friend for a moment. “You know, that sounds like an AWESOME idea! Let’s go, you guys! You get the stuff needed to dig, and I’ll get some buckets to put the gems in.” With that she left the club house and so did her friends.


After the three fillies got what they needed, they headed off to the cave to go gem hunting. After a long time of walking, and Sweetie Belle crying over a splinter (it was adorable, but also a sad sight), they finally arrived at the cave entrance.

“Ok, girls, lets do this,” Sweetie Belle said pulling out a pickaxe from her saddlebag. Her friends did the same. The three ran into the cave screaming, “CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CRYSTAL FINDERS YAY!!”

As they went in, Fluttershy was nearby. She was tending to some frogs that had tangled tongues, when she saw them enter the cave “Oh no, oh no, this can’t be good. Do I go after them now or tell Pinkie?” she asked a blank looking frog. She was about to go in, but she heard a loud growling noise and flew away to find her friends to help, as she was too scared. The Diamond Dogs were too dangerous to face alone.

“Meanwhile,” The CMC came across three tunnels. They looked at each way, not knowing which way to go. Sweetie Belle was tapping a hoof on her face to think, while Applebloom was just waiting.

A light bulb popped up over Sweetie’s head. “Lets just split up, I mean, it seems easier.” She was putting the bulb on a string to light her way when Scootaloo’s hoof stopped her.

Scootaloo walked over to her friend “Are you crazy? I saw a movie once were the ponies went separate ways and, well, you don’t want to know what happened. Besides, I hate to admit it, but this cave is kinda creepy.”

The three split up anyway. Scootaloo went in the middle considering it was in the middle (since when is the middle bad?). Sweetie Belle went to the one on the right, because it looked safer. And Applebloom went to the one on the left, since it was the last one.

But the three defenseless fillies were unaware of three diamond dogs lurking in the shadow’s. Seizing the opportunity, the three diamond dogs split up to find them.

Sweetie Belle soon found a great spot to dig. After all she was a pro at finding gems and crystals in Ponycraft. She found something shiny and yelled. “Yes, I did It!” she looked on her flank to see if she got her mark. Her flank was still blank. “Drats, I could of sworn this would be my talent, maybe. I’ve just got to loo-” She was interrupted by some small creature walking towards her, her eyes widened “CREEPER!” she screamed and ran away, not knowing that it was a diamond dog.

The dog scratched its head “What the heck is a creeper? It must be some type of food,” he said as he ran after her. He and his two brothers were planning to use the three fillies to find crystals for them. They hadn’t had a pony work for them since that whiny marshmallow pony was taken all those years ago. Was it years? It felt like years. Hard to tell really when you spend your time in a mine underground.

The Diamond Dog finally caught up with Sweetie Belle and was about to put a chain on her, when a purple aurora pinned him to the wall. He looked at his attacker and said “Oh no, not another marshmallow!”.

{HR}

Applebloom was being held by the big Diamond Dog. Apparently his name was Grank (and his pal was named Hank. She knew this because he was kind enough to tell her). “Let me go or Ah’m going to tell ma sister on you!” said a squirming Applebloom.

“Hush, red maned pony. You will work for us in the mines. It’s been so long since we had some workers.” he met up with his brother Potice, who had captured Scootaloo. He looked around for his other brother, Club, but he was nowhere to be seen. “Where's Club? Did he get lost again?”Grank asked, annoyed.

Scootaloo kept kicking and hitting, until he dropped her on the ground. “What the hay gives?! We just wanted to earn our cutie marks, you big jerk!” she said as chains were placed on her “Huh? What do you want? You're not going to hurt us are you?” she gulped, a little afraid. She didn’t want to admit it, but she would rather been safe in her bed.

Potice bent down to eye level with the orange filly and said “You will find us crystals until we say you can leave.” He laughed evilly as he finished saying that.

Grank put Applebloom down and put chains on her and then gave her a pickaxe. Reluctantly, Applebloom took it and so did Scootaloo, it looked like they weren’t getting out of there until somepony knew they were missing. They weren’t little foals, but it would be easy to know when they were missing.

The two went off to work on a far side wall “Applebloom, we have to get out of here. I don’t like being a slave, especially to those dumb dogs over there,” Scootaloo said. She was trying her hardest to be strong, but tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

Applebloom looked back to see what the dogs were doing. “Hey were talking amongst one another.” and after she looked to see if the three brothers were watching, she dropped the tool and gave Scootaloo a hug. “Hey now, stay strong; we’ll get through this. If Ah know ma sister, she’ll be very worried if ah’m not home by supper. We will get through this Scoots,” she said reassuringly and put a fake smile for her best friend. She knew Scootaloo was a tough filly, but had a good reason to be scared.

Scootaloo wiped her tears away. “Really?” she said as a whip hit the ground close to her, she jumped.

“BACK TO WORK!” Grank (who’s pa was named Hank) said. He stood next to them as they dug. He smiled watching them “Aw, this is better than the time then that whiny marshmallow was here, at least these two don’t complain”.

{HR}

Sweetie Belle ran towards Twilight who had saved her and hugged her. “Thank you, Thank you!” she said, tears streaming down her face. She looked at the dog and blushed. “I guess he wasn’t a creeper after all, hehe.”

Twilight patted Sweetie’s back. “There, there. it’s okay. We’re here now, but once we get Scootaloo and Applebloom you fillies are in big trouble. You should know not to come here,” Twilight said sternly as Rarity levitated Sweetie Belle close to her and hugged her.

Twilight then turned to the dog. “Okay, you’ve got ten seconds to tell me where the other fillies or else,” she said, hoping her threat will work.

Club looked around the room, he couldn’t really escape but maybe if he tried... “I will never tell.” he said determinedly.

Twilight frowned, disappointed in the Diamond dog, so she called for one of her friends. “Fluttershy, use the stare on him.”

Fluttershy gasped. “Oh Twilight, I don’t know, it’s awful dangerous. I mean, I don’t think I could,” a small tear slid down. Fluttershy truly hated using the stare, it was just too much for her.

Twilight looked to Shy. “Fluttershy! Please, we need to know where they are, they could be hurt or worse, so please do this just once for us, please,” she begged for her friend to do it.

“Darling, let me try,” said Rarity, putting Sweetie Belle down. “You might wanna cover your ears.” After they did that, Rarity clear her throat and screamed a piercing wail.


“Okay! They’re in the dungeon, most likely working, now please whining!” he said as tears were streaming down his face.

Rarity stopped. “Thank you, darling.” The only response she got was him frantically nodding his head.

Twilight looked to Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy “Okay, you girls should go wait outside. I think it’ll be easier this time. It doesn't seem like they got those guard dogs here.”

Her friends left leaving only her, Dash, and Applejack who were panicking.

Twilight saw Pinkie was breathing in and out of a bag and signed. “Pinkie, its okay! We will find them. If I remember this place well enough, the dungeon area should be down there,” she pointed to one of the entrances, “just… stay calm, Pinkie”

The three walked into the entrance. They were now starting to run, Pinkie had a determined look in her eyes. “Oh if any of those dogs hurt my filly, I”M GOING TO RIP THEM A NEW ONE!!” she yelled. She was very angry, not only at the Diamond dogs, but at the three fillies for coming here in the first place. This was by far their worst idea yet and they’d had some really terrible ones in the past.

Dash was flapping her wings as hard as she could but she was no match for Pinkie’s speed “Man she can sure move when she's angry,” she said following way behind.

Twilight and Dash were way behind Pinkie. She was about as fast as a timber wolf.
Twilight looked to Dash “Nope, she's not angry, in fact she is just being protective. But that’s a good thing”.

Pinkie Pie made it into the dungeon she started to look everywhere. “Oh, where's my little Scooty?” she said as she saw a ball of orange digging at the ground it was most likely Scootaloo. “SCOOTALOO!!” she yelled out of happiness.

She observed her filly, she had a few bruises on her and after she saw that she growled. “I’m going to make them PAY!”.

Scootaloo dropped the pickaxe and cried a little seeing her mother. Right now, Scootaloo didn’t care if her mother was mad.
She was just happy.

“Momma, please help us! These diamond dogs, they wanted us to work for them,” she said. Tears were now streaming down her face.

The two Diamond Dogs ran over to attack Pinkie, but they were surprised as Pinkie punched both of them in their faces and pinned them to the ground.

Pinkie grabbed their leader Potice and brought him to a wall and slammed him into it. “WHY DID YOU BUCKIN DO THIS? GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BREAK YOUR BONES!!?” she yelled.

Potice was beyond scared now. “Uh, I’m sorry... we won’t do it again, we promise” he said, hoping the pony would leave him alone.

Twilight used her magic and held the dogs down in place “Pinkie, it’s over calm down, you’ve got fillies to help” Twilight hated to admit it, but this side of Pinkie was truly scary.

Pinkie took a deep breath and took the key from Potice and then kicked him in the gut as she left to release the fillies from the chains. She walked next to them and put the key inside the hole and turned it. They were both free. Pinkie was then tackled by Applebloom and Scootaloo who kept thanking her for saving their lives.

As they left, Scootaloo was walking alongside Dash, telling her what they were doing and of their adventure in the cave. She reassured her mother that the bruises just came from hard work.

After the two got home Scootaloo was forced to apologise to Dash and Twilight, who graciously accepted it. Once they were gone, however, Scootaloo stayed quiet as they went into the Cake’s home.

Pinkie signed and pointed a hoof to Scootaloo’s room “Go on, sweetheart. Stay in there and think about what you did, I need to talk to your grandparents.” Scootaloo knew not to talk back to Pinkie so she went in her room and sat on her bed. Her face was drooped the whole time.


Pinkie let out a soft sigh Please tell me this day can’t get any super duper worse, she thought as she walked into the Cakes room where they were holding the twins. “Hi guys, I got something to tell you,” she said.

Mrs.Cake looked to Pinkie “Okay. Please tell us, I hope it’s nothing too serious,” she said as she rocked Pound Cake back and fourth.


“Well, it’s about Scootaloo,” she said as she started to explain everything that happened today. After she finished the Cakes gasped.

Mrs.Cake was crying a little “Why did she do that? She could've died. Pinkie you need to punish her. She needs to know that what she did was really dangerous and that she shouldn’t do anything so reckless ever again,” she said, hoping Pinkie knows of a good way to do it.

“I know, but I don’t know how…. wait. Didn’t you guys say you're going to Canterlot for something next week?” Pinkie asked as this might help her.

Mr. Cake nodded. “Yes, indeed and we’re still looking for a foalsitter we know you're busy helping Fluttershy at the butterfly migration, but we need to find somepony, fast,” he said as he popped a bottle in Pumpkin’s mouth.

Pinkie’s mind exploded with an idea “WAIT!! Thats it! Scootaloo will watch the foals for you, its perfect!” she exclaimed as she ran over and hugged them . The twins were just confused by this behavior.


Pinkie ran out of the room and walked into Scootaloo’s room “Okay, Scootaloo, I decided the perfect punishment.”
As she was saying this Scootaloo was sweating. She didn’t want her mother taking her away from her friends forever.

“PLEASE, MOM, DON’T, I’M SORRY! PLEASE DON’T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!” Scootaloo begged, tears streaming out.

Pinkie frowned. “Oh, you silly filly. I’m not going to do that, but I got something better planned for you, Scootsy” She suddenly wore a bright smile.

Scootaloo wiped her eyes. “Then, what are you going to do?”

Pinkie bent over and whispered it in her ears.

“WHAT??!! No way, I don’t want to do that!” she protested.

Pinkie Pie just smiled. She knew scootaloo wouldn’t want to so she had a back up plan. “Okay, I guess I could just let Twilight teach you more about science.” She giggled as she knew Scootaloo wouldn’t want that one bit.

Scootaloo groaned at the thought of Twilight teaching her about science. “Okay...I’ll do it,” she said just as Pinkie gave her a tight hug.

Pinkie broke free from the hug and put Scootaloo to bed and tucked her in. “Okay, early bed time tonight. I know its only 7:00 pm, but what you did was bad, so in the next few days you get to foalsit. Don’t worry, it’s….easy” she said as she left the room closing the door half way.

Scootaloo signed. “Something tells me it won’t be easy” after she said that she turned off her light and started to try to get some sleep.

Author's Note:

hope you liked this one, next Scootaloo foalsits