• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,142 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,142

Meet the grandparent's and court (Redo)

Scootaloo waved to Dash as she left, saying “Bye, aunt Dash, maybe we can hang out soon.”

Rainbow Dash’s response was just fly away, leaving Scootaloo trying to follow her movements in the sky.

Mr and Ms Cake were standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

“Um, Pinkie why is this filly still here, isn’t it a little late for a filly to be out?” Mr Cake asked, a little curious, knowing that Scootaloo was an energetic filly.

Pinkie held Scootaloo close, as she said

“Oh, I adopted her yesterday” Pinkie Pie said cheerfully, as she let Scootaloo go, before that she later walked into the living room, knowing that she had to stay out of the adult ponies’ conversations.

Ms Cake tried to say something, but nothing came out of her mouth. Mr. Cake finally said, “Pinkie, dear, we are proud of you, but doesn’t she already have parents? I mean, she said she had them...”

Pinkie Pie had to explain to them everything that happened the past few days, but after about an hour, they understood everything and they felt sorry for how Scootaloo’s life has been so far. She was just a filly after all, and all she was doing was suffering inside.

Scootaloo was sitting on the couch, waiting patiently while the adults talked; if there was anything she learned, it’s never interrupt an adult conversation.

Pinkie Pie looked at the time on a nearby clock and said, while motioning her hooves towards her newly-adopted daughter “It’s time to go to Twilight’s, come on Scootaloo.”

Scootaloo jumped off the couch and ran passed Mr and Ms Cake like a lightning bolt. Pinkie shook her head and grabbed her saddlebag, chasing after Scootaloo, who was farther away then she was.

“Whoa, she's fast for a filly.”

Scootaloo was going so fast, that she didn’t see a grey earth pony going in the same direction.

They crashed into each other.

“Hey, watch where you’re goin-” Scootaloo stopped and saw it was Silver Spoon and growled

“YOU! So why aren't you with Tiara in prison? You probably planned for her to attack ME!”

Silver Spoon, picked up her glasses and put them back on, and said with her usual collected voice “Listen up, that wasn’t my idea, Diamond Tiara was just off her meds, I tried to stop her but she hit me. It wasn’t hard enough to kill me, of course, but it was painful.” she said reassuringly.

Scootaloo calmed down, her anger turned into just annoyance.

“Ok, I’m sorry about that outburst, it’s just after Tiara’s little incident, it is hard to trust anypony.”

“Hey, Scootaloo, I wanna be like friends, since I have nothing to do but roll my hooves. That is, if you would still accept me as one after everything I did to you and your friends.”

Scootaloo walked up to her and stretched her hooves in acceptation.

“I accept.”

Silver Spoon was utterly surprised that Scootaloo would accept her alliance, after all the pain that her and Tiara did to her. It was strange, almost as if a darkness was lifted from her body and replaced with light.

But Silver Spoon was not out of her Angra Mahuist phase, so she just said “Thank you Scootaloo.”

Silver Spoon, after ten seconds of silence and inactivity, left, and said “Cya… friend…”


What Scootaloo didn’t know was that her face had begun to turn red as a tomato, and that her heart was beating pretty fast.
“What is this warm feeling? Am I in love with Silver Spoon?”Scootaloo thought. She remembered what Dash had told her “Love is something that can make you weak and brittle, no matter who you are”.

Then, she felt a hoof taping her shoulder. Turning around, she saw Pinkie smiling down at her, running a hoof in her mane.

“Finally caught up with you, Scootsy! Are you ready to go to the library?” Pinkie said, before noticing that Scootaloo was acting strange: she was blushing, an extremely uncommon state for the filly, and Pinkie wasn’t to sure why, so she asked.

“Scootaloo? You okay?” Pinkie Pie said, trying to snap Scootaloo out of it.


too busy thinking about Silver Spoon to care about her surroundings. Also, talking about love with her mother was like talking about fine cuisine to pigs: pointless and unlikely to have the other party's attention.

“Yeah momma I’m fine just… thinking about something,” Scootaloo said, as they made it to the front door of Twilight’s Library, a big oak tree that begged to be set on fire during an apocalyptic battle.

Pinkie Pie knocked on the door and after waiting for two minutes, the purple unicorn known as Twilight Sparkle answered: her eyes were a little red, indication she hardly got any sleep, and Spike was sitting on her back, trying to sleep. Clearly, an intense study session happened.

Twilight allowed the two in she walked back to her desk were a message was sent to her a few hours ago was sitting.

As Scootaloo and Pinkie walked in, the former looked around the room and saw that all her new aunts were there. She said “Hello” to them and once that was done, she sat on Pinkie’s lap, waiting patiently for whatever Twilight needed to say.

Twilight levitated the small paper, and read it to her friends.

“Dear Twilight Sparkle, your, Scootaloo’s and Pinkamena Diane Pie’s presence is needed incontinently in Canterlot, where the penalty applied to Diamond Tiara will be applied in accordance with the current laws.”

Twilight's horn stopped glowing, and she dropped the paper on the floor, her friends smiling, Scootaloo begin the happiest.

Scootaloo got off Pinkie’s lap, and danced around everywhere making her five aunt’s besides Twilight laugh at how silly she was now.

“WOOHOO, SHE JUST GOT A BITCH DOWN, MAYBE NOW LIFE WILL BE EASIER!” Scootaloo shouted: as she said that word, the entire group gasped.

“I’m with you squirt that bic-” Dash couldn’t say it , the looks on everypony’s face just gave it away.

“No, wait. Don’t say that word, Pinkie might take away your scooter.”

Pinkie Pie got up and rushed to Scootaloo, pulling her ear and making the filly squirm as she did. Pinkie made Scootaloo look at her in the eyes

“Scootaloo, where in Equestria did you learn that kinda language?” Pinkie said in a strict voice.

“You kinda learn these thing when you're on your own for about seven years,” Scootaloo said as she rubbed her ear once she was let go.

“I do not care, you shouldn’t use it,” Pinkie Pie said with a stern look.

The two stayed with the girls at the library talking while Scootaloo got to talk with her aunts to get to know them a lot better.

After two hours, the two left, though scootaloo still wondered what that feeling she felt towards Silver Spoon was. She didn’t have time to ask them, but she could ask her grandparents.

The two were walking home on the bumpy dirty road. Upon getting close to the house, Scootaloo saw something that made her get excited, a scooter. It was a lot like hers, but brand new.

“Momma, can you please get me this?” Scootaloo asked as she jumped around, hoping she would get a new scooter.

Pinkie Pie walked over to the scooter shop, looking through the window, but Pinkie Pie shook her head.

“I’m sorry Scootaloo, but this costs five thousand bits, too much”.

Scootaloo’s ears drooped as she heard the answer she received. “Oh… okay, maybe some other time...” Scootaloo was starting to tear up. She really wanted that scooter, her old one was starting to get old and rusty. The idea of taking it with the thief tricks she had learned touched her mind, but failed to take an hold.

Pinkie picked Scootaloo up and said “Shh, Shh, it’s okay. Look, maybe I can save up some money to get it someday, sweetheart.” Pinkie and Scootaloo were now walking into the bakery. “Oh, that reminds me, would you like me to buy you a bed soon? Or do you still want to sleep with me? Your choice, there’s no rush.”

Scootaloo thought for a moment. Sure, she wanted to have her own bed, but sleeping with Pinkie Pie made her feel safe.

“Mommy, I would just like to sleep with you; I feel safe when you're next to me,” Scootaloo said, smiling as her mother did the very same.

Mr. Cake had just closed the shop. He was now in the living room with ms. Cake, taking care of the foals Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. The two foals were playing with the blocks.

Pinkie walked in with Scootaloo she smiled at her. “Ohh this is a perfect chance for you to get to know your grandparents and your baby sister and brother. Though they’re your cousins but they can be a sis and a bro too," she said as she pushed the frightened filly a little close to her new grand parents. The foals were playing in the playpen.

Scootaloo tried hiding behind her tail, Scootaloo couldn’t quite understand but she was scared for some reason. It was different for the small filly.

Ms. Cake chuckled at Scootaloo’s behavior towards meeting them; just by looking at the filly Ms. Cake could tell she was scared even though the filly had met them a lot when buying cupcakes.

Ms. Cake put a soft, tender hoof on the filly’s shoulder. “I think I understand now, you're afraid we won’t accept you and you’re afraid we might not like the whole grandparent thing. Well don’t be scared, little one, we love you even if you aren't Pinkie’s birth child, that’s what adoptions are for and now you got a loving family and a brother and sister, but since you're older you're there big sister,” Ms. Cake said warmly.

Scootaloo was surprised by this, so she stopped hiding and smiled a little. “So can I call you grandma and grandpa?” Scootaloo asked hoping they would say yes.

They both nodded. Scootaloo was so happy, so she ran in and gave her new grandparent’s a hug. “We love you Scootaloo,” they both said. This whole thing was heart warming for everypony in the room.

Pound and Pumpkin were clapping at the whole thing; they were young, but they could easily understand she was going to be their big sister. They smiled brightly and said in unison “We wub you big sis.”

Scootaloo ended the hug and walked over to her younger siblings who were in the playpen and gave them a small hug. “You two are so awesome and cute too,” Scootaloo said as she gave both of them a noogie. Scootaloo could finally stop being scared.

The family had enjoyed their night together; they talked a lot, played some board games and Scootaloo was taught how to change diapers, though the filly did not like it so much, but Pinkie told her that if shes going to be a big sister she must do this. Reluctantly, Scootaloo agreed.

Hours passed by and it was time for bed. Scootaloo gave her grandparents and siblings kisses on the cheek before she went to bed with her mother.

“Did you enjoy your day?” the pink earth pony asked and received a nod from her daughter.

Scootaloo started hopping up and down on the bed. “It was so freakin’ AWESOME! I have two wonderful grandparents, a cool little brother and sister, and I got an amazing mom, even though I just got adopted by you yesterday, I just want to let you know I love you, mom.”

Pinkie felt happy to hear those words. She finished putting on her Pink night gown, rushed over to Scootaloo and gave her a small hug, and then started tickling her. “Momma loves you too, but I also love tickling you hehe,” Pinkie Pie said as the filly was tossing and turning as Pinkie commenced the tickle attack.

“P...Please s….stop mom… haha please I give up yo… you haha you win.” Pinkie stopped and laid down in bed, scooping Scootaloo close to her while she smiled at Scootaloo. “Well squirt, tomorrow we will need to wake up early; we got a trip to Canterlot to the courthouse.” Pinkie then covered herself and Scootaloo up and set her alarm clock to wake them at 5:00 in the morning.

Scootaloo rolled over on her right side and looked Pinkie in her blue eyes. “I love you… *Yawn* mommy.” Scootaloo’s eyes were now closed as she tried to get some rest. Tomorrow she was going to hopefully get her revenge.


Somewhere near Ponyville a certain pink filly was being delivered to Canterlot.

Diamond Tiara was in a carriage, being carried by two guards in gold armour, two lieutenants to be more precise.

“So, apparently, that waste of organic matter has survived. It doesn’t matter. She won’t gain anything from this.”

She whispered as they came close to Canterlot. “My father and the law is on my side. He won’t let the lunatics that compose Scootaloo’s defense win, and the Law won’t touch me, because I am under the age of partial responsibility.”

Diamond Tiara started to drift to sleep, tired.


Pinkie was awake cooking a nice breakfast for her and Scootaloo. It was 5:01 AM, Scootaloo was still asleep, Pinkie told her she could sleep until breakfast was done.

A tired and cranky Scootaloo was walking down the stairs. Scootaloo walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs and dropped head first on the table. “Ugh, I hate waking up early, but I want to see what happens to her so badly.”

Pinkie had finished cooking fries and a daisy sandwich, Pinkie placed two bowls on the table, one for Scootaloo and one for her. They ate peacefully and when they finished Pinkie had to carry Scootaloo to the train station on her back since she was tired.

Pinkie met up with her friends at the train station. “Hi girls, nice to see you made it,” Pinkie Pie said as they walked in the train she saw Silver Spoon. “Hey, why are you here?”

“I’m here to see how this goes,” Silver Spoon told them as she went back to reading her book.

An hour passed and they made it to Canterlot, guards were waiting for them outside to take them to the courthouse where Diamond Tiara and Celestia were.

When they arrived there, Scootaloo was wide awake and was astounded at how big and amazing the place looked. It was only packed with ten ponies, probably the supreme court.

Scootaloo was told by a guard to sit by Celestia near where Diamond Tiara was sitting.

Scootaloo was sitting on the right of Celestia and Diamond was sitting to the far left. Scootaloo looked at her mother who was sitting with her friends in the audience section. Pinkie waved and Scootaloo did the same.

Then Diamond Tiara’s lawyer, a green unicorn with an azure mane, came into the court, walking proudly.

Celestia banged the soft wood with her hammer “We are here because this filly, miss Diamond Tiara, attempted First Degree Murder. Miss Diamond Tiara Rich, do you swear to tell the truth and only the truth?”

Diamond Tiara raised her right hoof. “Yes I swear, “Diamond Tiara started her part of the story. “It was just a normal day, I was going to Sugarcube Corner like my routine, when this petty thief,” Diamond Tiara pointed at Scootaloo “guilty of several thefts, acts of arson and vandalism, tried to take my belongings with violence.”

Scootaloo felt anger rising “SHES LYING! THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN! DON’T TRUST THIS BITCH!” The audience gasped at that.

Celestia hit her hammer on the wooden table again and yelled “ORDER, ORDER!” in response, Scootaloo stopped her protest; being yelled at by a princes was very frightening.

“I’m sorry, Princess, it’s just she is lying” Scootaloo said with tear welling up.

Celestia looked at Scootaloo and said “It’s ok, little one, just calm down; you're next.”

Scootaloo breathed in and out. “Ok, this is how it TRULY happened,” Scootaloo started her part of the story, explained everything and telling her what Silver Spoon told her that Diamond Tiara did to her.

Celestia looked to Silver Spoon who was sitting by herself in the corner “Miss Spoon come up here please,” Silver Spoon did as told and walked near Celestia.

“Please turn around so we can see this mark that miss Tiara left on you.” Celestia said as Silver Spoon turned around she and the audience gasped, giving Tiara strange looks.

Diamond Tiara’s lawyer stood up.

“Your Honor, that mark isn’t enough proof for guilty. It could have come from a fight where the accuser has been involved, in one of her many attempts to take somepony’s belongings as theirs. And my client isn’t the kind of pony capable to go outside and trying to kill somepony for amusement.” The lawyer showed a paper, “Her psychological profile proves it.”

Scootaloo built up wrath and shouted, “ You see Diamond Tiara started it, it was really her fault not mine your honor. That, you see that document, it doesn’t prove anything!”

“Hush.”

Scootaloo cried “No, no, no, NO! All of you are not getting it! It was just a normal day,I was in my treehouse doing my business. All of sudden, Diamond Tiara knocks on the treehouse door and bursts in with a kitchen knife, and tries to stab me.”

“Are you sure Scootaloo? Pinkie wasn’t there in the treehouse with you was she, when all this happened”, Celestia said.

“I’m really sure your honor. I’m certain”.

A few minutes later, one of Celestia’s guards came to her whispering”, I was informed by Twilight about Diamond Tiara’s punishment. It seems that she is guilty of wounding Scoots and trying to kill her”.

Upon hearing this, Celestia was shocked and didn’t speak a single word for a few minutes”, Diamond Tiara, I’m afraid you and your lawyer have no proof on what happened out there with you and Scootaloo. The mark on Silver Spoon’s back could have probably meant that you scraped her something with a pointy end.
And I will press charges on you and your father. He was not responsible enough for your insane behavior, you were. And your father wasn’t clearly watching over you properly and teaching the obstacles you will need to know in the future. And you will be going to juvy until you’re 18. CASE CLOSED!’’



After all of that Scootaloo, Pinkie, Silver Spoon and her aunts were on their way back to Ponyville. Pinkie Pie was bawling her eyes out, thinking after what had just happened in the royal court. Thank heaven she didn’t have to press charges, now Pinkie herself could live a rather normal life with her daughter.

Scootaloo tried to get near to her mother…

Author's Note:

ok I apologizes for the last one, I hope this was better