• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,143 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,143

first date

A week had passed since Diamond Tiara was placed in juvi, Scootaloo was preparing for her first date with Silver Spoon. Scootaloo and Silver Spoon discovered there love for one another after they talked with one another for about three days, they started hanging out more and more when Silver Spoon discovered Scootaloo actually loved reading their bonds started to connect a little more and now they are together.

Scootaloo was in her new room, her mother got her a new room as a surprise a few days ago. Scootaloo was happy to have her own room. It was in between Pinkie’s and her brother and sister’s room. Scootaloo sometimes asked to sleep with Pinkie due to the nightmares she encountered. luckily they weren't as bad as they used to be. she only has gotten them for three nights.

“MOM!” Scootaloo yelled. Trying to wait patiently for her mother to return, Scootaloo was in a pink dress and some heels on her hooves. She was hoping she was dressed properly for this; it was her first date after all and she did not not want to ruin it by looking like she came out of the dumpster.

The door opened and Pinkie came in smiling. She had two bows that looked like Applebloom’s, but these were a different color; one of them was pink. the other one was a rainbow colored bow. Pinkie tied that last one on and was starting to tear up.

“Oh Scoots, I’m so proud of you; you're really growing up,” Pinkie said as she pulled out a tissue from its box and blew her nose. Pinkie had gotten really emotional ever since she adopted Scootaloo and now Scootaloo had a fillyfriend, her filly was really growing up.

Pinkie went to her closet and pulled out a box that was all wrapped up. “Give this to Silver Spoon when you finish your date; I think she will love it,” Pinkie said handing it to her.

Scootaloo took the box and luckily it was small enough to fit in her saddle bag “Thanks mom,” Scootaloo said as Pinkie brought her into a hug “Ugh” was all Scootaloo had to say.

Pinkie Pie broke from the hug. “I’m sorry Scootaloo, it’s just I only adopted you a week ago and look at you; you got yourself a fillyfriend and now you're on your first date, it just feels like you're growing up faster.” Pinkie wiped her eyes with a tissue.

Scootaloo rolled her eyes. “Mom, it’s not like I’m getting married,” Scootaloo said giggling. “Besides, I’ll only be gone for like an hour.” Scootaloo smiled at Pinkie hoping she would stop crying.

Pinkie Pie stopped crying and some how sucked all the water in her eyes back in. “Okay, I’m better now, sorry about that sweetheart I guess I just worry about you,” she said smiling.

Scootaloo looked at the cloak on the table and saw it was 8:30 pm. their date was at 9:00. “UGH, why can’t the time just speed up? I want to get this night started already.”

Pinkie wrapped a hoof around Scootaloo. “Aw it’s okay, but for now I think we should go down stairs,” Pinkie suggested. The two walked on down, Pinkie wanted to take Scootaloo down there for a surprise.

When they got down there Scootaloo was taken aback by what she saw. Her aunts, Mr. and Ms. cake, the twins and her friends were standing there in the living room, smiles on their faces.

Rainbow Dash swooped in and brought Scootaloo into a hug. “I’m so proud of ya squirt! To be honest I was joking when I said you’d be week if you were in love, hehe.” Scootaloo just smiled as Dash placed her back on the ground.

Scootaloo was able to talk with her aunts for about an hour, but the time finally came. She picked up some flowers and the gift Pinkie gave her and walked out to get her date: Silver Spoon.

After about five minutes Scootaloo arrived at the Spoon residence. It was a big mansion almost like Diamond’s place, but a bit smaller size. Scootaloo knocked on the door waiting for somepony to answer it.

Silver Spoon answered the door. She was in a grey dress. “Hi, Scootaloo. You look very beautiful,” she said as she walked out onto her porch with her fillyfriend.

Scootaloo blushed at the compliment then gave Silver Spoon the flowers and said: “I, uh, got these for you; they’re roses.” Silver Spoon took them.

She sniffed the roses and hugged Scootaloo before saying “I love them, they smell a lot like you.” A blush then formed on her face.

Scootaloo continued to blush. “Uh, thanks I guess. So do you want to go now? Heh, I need to be home by eleven.” She smiled at Spoon, her eyes were just so beautiful.

The two walked off to a nice restaurant. The moon was very bright that night. When they got there Scootaloo opened the door politely for her date. “Ladies first.” She blushed.

Silver Spoon walked inside. “Thank you, Scooty.” Silver Spoon had been calling Scootaloo that for quite awhile now it was a very cute name for her.

After Silver Spoon got in, Scootaloo gave the restaurant mare her bits that she'd been saving up for quite some time. They then headed to their seats. Scootaloo pulled out the seat for Silver Spoon then sat in her’s on the other side.

The two had some conversations while they were waiting for their food; they order apples and hay fries. Scootaloo had told Silver Spoon about how Rainbow Dash was teaching her to fly her. Her wings still weren’t completely ready for her to get off the ground yet, but Rainbow said that one day she would fly.

Silver spoon felt sorry that Scootaloo couldn’t fly yet. “Don’t worry Scootaloo, I believe in you, you will fly one day,” she said just as their food arrived.

“Thanks, Silver Spoon. I really like that you believe in me.” She cried a little. Scootaloo and Silver Spoon had finished their meals after thirty minutes.

They were then headed to a hill to watch the sunset; it was the last thing on their date. Scootaloo cuddled with Silver Spoon who ended up blushing a bit.

The sun was starting to disappear and they were now looking at a sunset. Scootaloo looked at Silver Spoon. “I… I want to give you this, uh, gift.” She handed the wrapped up gift to Silver Spoon.

Silver Spoon started to unwrap the present and when she saw what it was she started to tear up. It was a necklace that said I love you Silver Spoon on it. She wrapped her forelegs around Scootaloo’s neck and said “I love you too, Scootaloo.”

Scootaloo’s heart started to beat faster as she heard those four words. She hugged her fillyfriend tightly. “I Love you too, I love you so much I could never live without you, Spoon; you bring the light back to me you bring happiness to me,” she said breaking apart from the hug.

They looked at one another in the eyes and started to kiss one another on the lips. They both blushed; it was their first kiss. They broke from the kiss blushing.

“That, uh, was sure something…” SilverSpoon said, this was her first kiss and first fillyfriend. She never expected a kiss to feel so good.

“Yeah it sure was,” Scootaloo said as she looked at the time on the clock tower. “Um, it looks like it’s time for me to head home,” she said sadly.

Silver Spoon put a hoof on Scootaloo’s shoulder. “Aw, it’s ok Scooty, we can do this another time. You wouldn’t want to upset your mom for returning home late. I’ll cya around,” she said picking up her saddlebag and leaving towards her mansion.

Scootaloo sighed. “I wish this night could last forever,” she said as she picked up her things and left towards home, she was unaware of a certain cyan pegasus that decided to eavesdrop on them.

“Aw they make a sweet couple,” Dash said from atop a cloud and started to flap her wings to go back home.

Author's Note:

I suck with romance... but I hope you enjoyed it


next chapter will be out hopefully soon, oh by the way only 3 chapters left but there will will be a sequel