• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,143 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,143

No pony messes with Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie was at sugar cube corner, searching in her room, looking under her bed and even lifting the cake twins up as she tried to find Scootaloo.

“Oh, where is she? She has to be here,” Pinkie said, wiping sweat on her forehead away with a hoof, then an idea hit Pinkie Pie. “Ooh! Maybe I can check at the crusaders club house, I bet she’s having fun over there, lala,” Pinkie Pie guessed, bouncing out of there headed toward Sweet Apple acres.

Upon making it down to the road that the club house was near, Pinki fell face first on the ground for she tripped over a purple helmet lying on the grass.

Pinkie Pie jumped up and landed on all fours “Wow, whoever left this here needs to learn not to throw their stuff like—” Pinkie Pie interrupted herself from finishing that and said, “Wait a minute! This belongs to Scootsy.” Pinkie picked up the helmet and put it in her saddlebag and started moving on.

Pinkie Pie was determined to find Scootaloo and find out the truth of the poor little filly.

Pinkie soon arrived at the farm house. Pinkie moved her head left to right to try and find the club house until she spotted the tree it was built into.

“Oh, bingo, bingo! I win, I found the tree house. Yay!” Pinkie said bouncing up in surprise. She pulled herself back down and said, “I'm not going to let Scootaloo down. I’ll find her and then we can have some cake,” Pinkie Pie said to herself .

(hr)

Rainbow Dash had scouted the area for about an hour now and there was still no sight of Scootaloo.

Rainbow Dash was about to look more, but she saw her four friends on the ground near the mayor’s house, so Rainbow Dash decided to land down there to see what they were up to.

“Hey what are you four doing here? You're supposed to be looking for scoots and, uh, where's Pinkie at any ways?” Rainbow Dash said turning her head left to right concerned and afraid that Pinkie might pop out of nowhere and scare her again….

“Well Rainbow, darling we gave up searching after about an hour. My hooves were killing me, so we took a break and, well, Twilight had an idea to come to the mayor to see if there were any records on Scootaloo,” Rarity explained to Rainbow Dash. Rarity moved up closer to Twilight “So darling did you find anything out about poor Scootaloo?”

Twilight levitated the record over to her friends. She thanked the mayor then looked at her friends “Um, about the records guys there, uh …. THERE WAS NO RECORD!” Twilight blurted out, piercing her friends ears. “Well, there is a record, but there are no words on it. It’s almost like somepony is hiding something,” Twilight said as the answer was now obves as to what was going on

All of the friends brought their attention to a clapping sound that came from behind them. The form behind them was none other than Discord.

He snapped his finger and appeared behind Twilight. “My, my, my, looks like the smart one is the dumb one, haha,” Discord continued to laugh at Twilight’s failor like this was some kinda joke.

He snapped his finger and gave Twilight a mustache. He couldn't help but laugh. “Oh, my you look so manly Twilight. Haha!” Discord was having too much fun teasing Twilight.

Discord felt as if somepony hit him behind his head he turned around to see Fluttershy was the colporate. Discord started to make a pouty face like a child. “Did you just hit me Fluttershy?” Discord said as fake tears started to swell up in his eyes.

Fluttershy began to rub Discord. “Oh, I’m sorry, Discord. I didn't even hit that hard. It was just to make you stop doing this to Twilight,” Fluttershy felt sorry for Discord, even if she didn't hit him that hard. “Wait a minute. Why are you even here Discord?” Fluttershy asked, before saying, “If you don’t mind me asking, that is.

Discord opened his mouth to speak and teleported a giant balloon in front of everypony and said, “Why I'm here to tell you that I know where this Scootaloo and Pinkie Pie have gone,” he said with a smirk .

Rainbow Dash leaped into action and jumped on Discord saying, “What?!! You know where they are? Tell me now, before I smash your face into the dirt!” Rainbow Dash felt dumb after saying that and she started growing at Discord.


Discord smirked at the pegasus. “Now, why would I want to tell you this? It isn’t your destiny Dash. This destiny belongs to another pony. Toodols,” Discord said snapping his finger to leave and in seconds he was gone leaving five ponies dumbfounded at this situation.

Rainbow Dash started stomping her hoofs in anger. “Grrr! That no good, selfish little- Dash stopped herself there not wanting to say anything she would regret.

“Nevermind.” Rainbow Dash looked to Sweet Apple Acres. You know, we haven't looked there yet. Maybe it won't hurt, Dash thought as she flew off to Sweet Apple Acres, leaving her friends behind, not even bothering to reply to them as they called out, asking where she was headed.



Silence filled the three of them still standing at the mayors house

Applejack was the first to speak. “Ah can’t believe she did that. She just up’n left us. Some friend she turned out to be,” Applejack said, still annoyed with RD. It didn't take long for them to start moving to the library.

Rarity looked at Twilight and asked, “Um, darling, why in Celestia’s name are we even going to the library?”

Twilight smirked and said, “Because maybe, just maybe, if I can't figure this out, then maybe Celestia can.”

Upon opening the door to the library's they gasped as they saw Spike with medical items patching up Silver Spoon’s head.



Fluttershy pushed everypony out of the way and spoke calmly while patting Silver Spoons mane. “Oh my, what happened to you?” Fluttershy said calmly

Silver Spoon had tears running down her face. “It— it was Diamond Tiara! Sh-she hit me in the back of my head with a rock, like, thirty minutes ago. She’s a crazy bitch!” Silver Spoon swore, tears still dripping from her eyes and though Fluttershy patting her was calming her down a little bit, she still felt betrayed .

Silver Spoon started to tell the group her story. After about nine minutes of explaining what happened, the group were utterly shocked at hearing this news.

Silver Spoon had soon told Fluttershy to stop patting her because she felt better now. Silver Spoon was just about to leave the library until she heard Twilight say, “Wait.”

Twilight looked at Silver Spoon with her big purple eyes and asked, “Where do you think Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara are? We need to find them. I have a bad feeling for what Diamond has planned,” Twilight spoke with worry for the orange pegasus.

Silver Spoon then replied saying, “I don't know.” she then left the library. Some friend Diamond turned out to be. Maybe I can be friends with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, if they’d even want me as a friend, after everything i’ve done to them, Silver Spoon thought to herself as she walked back to her home slowly

The four friends face hoofed. “Ugh! Maybe Dash and Pinkie are having better luck,” Twilight said making her way to the desk to write the letter.

(HR)

Pinkie Pie walked up to the clubhouse and pressed her left ear against the hard wooden door to try and hear what was going on due to hearing noises when she came to it.

“You see this knife you worthless Pegasus? I'm going to stab it right into your little heart! I don't think even your mother would miss you!” Diamond Tiara said raising the knife up ready to strike at her opponent at any given moment

After hearing everything in there Pinkie Pie started to see what was going on. “Somepony’s trying to kill Scootaloo! I won't have it!” with that, Pinkie Pie started hitting the door like a mad bull with her head.

After about five hits, it came crashing down. Pinkie was at rage and yelled, “Put that knife down this instant, right now and leave that poor little filly alone NOW!” Pinkie Pie growled at Diamond, just to see if it would make her stop. If it didn't work, she would have to do this another way: Pinkie Pie style.

Diamond Tiara looked at the pink mare standing behind her and rolled her eyes. “Huh? Yeah right! I'm going to kill this rat. I don't care what you or anypony else says, I'm going to make her pay!

She started to bring the knife down, but the knife was suddenly held to a stop by a pink hoof. The knife was more than an inch from Scootaloo’s chest. “Grrr let go you pink bubble gum!

Pinkie Pie started to bend the knife a little as an evil grin came across her face, “This is your last warning put it down NOW, before I force you to,” Pinkie Pie said with a threat.

“HA! What could you possibly do to make me” Diamond Tiara began punching Pinkie Pie in her gut, but due to her small hooves, it had no affect on her, which only made the filly angrier. “JUST LET ME KILL HER! THIS BITCH DESERVES IT!”

That last word hit Pinkie Pie hard. Her face turned red, not like one would of an embarrassing face, but it flushed with anger and rage as steam started coming out of her ears. “Do not call her that, you rotten little punk!” Pinkie Pie said, her body slamming Diamond Tiara into the ground and swinging the knife out of the clubhouse.

Pinkie Pie went to check on Scootaloo. She placed a hoof on her neck to see if she was still breathing. Luckily she was.

Pinkie Pie wiped some sweat away and said, “Let's get you back to Twi. I hope Fluttershy is there shes a dr or something…”

Upon exiting out of the clubhouse she saw a rainbow streak coming near her and as it landed on the ground, a cyan pony appeared next to her. “What the buck happened to Scootaloo, Pinkie?”

Pinkie Pie answered calmly and said, “It was Diamond Tiara. She tried to kill her. She’s in there,” Pinkie pointed at the clubhouse. “Maybe you can take her to the rainbow factory and no one can ever know,” Pinkie Pie cheered a little bit.

Rainbow Dash just facehoofed. “Ugh! How many times do I have to say it? Rainbows aren't made of ponies. I’ll just take her to the police station. Meet you back at the library,” she said wanting to get this day over with.

She went into the clubhouse, picked up the knocked out Diamond Tiara and placed her on her back. “Once this is done I can finally find out where Scootaloo lives at.”

With that, she headed to the direction of the police station.

(HR)

Pinkie Pie was speeding across Ponyville to try and make it to the library. Scootaloo’s life might depend on it. There was no telling what that Diamond Tiara did too her.

Scootaloo’s eyes opened slightly, looking at the bright pink pony that was carrying her. Scootaloo held her hoofs out and wrapped them tight around the pink ponys neck and whispered, “Thank you, Pinkie Pie,” before she fainted again.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this I sure as hell enjoyed this part ^.^, sorry it took so long to update but id like to thank auntume breeze for doing editing this chapter