• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,142 Views, 338 Comments

The Party Adoption - Matt11



Scootaloo Gets Found Out Of Being Homeless

  • ...
31
 338
 7,142

Who Are Her Parents?


Applebloom walked over to her chair and the other two followed. They were about to discuss how to get their cutie marks next, but thanks to Scootaloo’s little outburst, none of them wanted to bother getting their marks today.

Scootaloo got up and trotted halfway out the door before turning around face to face with her friends, “So, who wants some cupcakes?” Scootaloo asked with a smile, trying to hide the anger she has toward Applebloom right now. She did not want to get into a huge fight right now.

Sweetie belle then jumped next to Scootaloo and bent down on her stomach, screaming, “No, don't! I... I... I…. heard from Bon Bon and Lyra that she bakes ponies and turns them into cupcakes! I don't want to die!” she started to cry into Scootaloo’s fur.

Scootaloo looked at Sweetie Belle and fell to the floor laughing, “Oh my gosh, Sweetie, you actually believed those two? Oh man, you are so gullible! Haha that stuff is fake. Sweetie, I mean come on, why would you think Pinkie would do that? Whatever they told you, they probably wanted to scare you.” Scootaloo got up from the floor and wiped a tear away from her left eye. She trotted outside and stepped on her scooter ready to move. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle followed, the white unicorn a bit nervous. Scootaloo grabbed a water bottle out of her saddlebag and brought it with them. Eventually, after a couple minutes of drinking, she finished and threw the trash into a nearby dumpster. She sped off towards Sugar Cube Corner.

She licked her lips at the prospect of dining upon the cupcakes, their sugary flavor overwhelming her tastebuds. Before she knew it, they were at Sugarcube Corner. Parking her scooter next to the building, she and her friends trotted inside. Luckily, no one was in there besides Pinkie. The trio trotted up to the counter and started to order.

After ordering their cupcakes, the three crusaders went to sit in their table, but the three brought their attention to the door as they saw none other than Diamond Tiara enter through the front entrance. Right after the snob ordered her cupcakes, she noticed them. She walked up towards them and moved muzzle to muzzle with scootaloo. At this point, Scootaloo was sweating. Diamond brought a hoof to scootaloo and said in the sweetest voice she could muster, “Listen, I just wanted to apologise for what I said to you earlier at school. I don't expect you to forgive me, but you do what you please. She got her cupcakes and left the three crusaders absolutely dumbfounded.

The bakery was silent for a while until scootaloo broke the silent and said did she just do what i think she did scootaloo was still amazed that diamond tiara even bothered to apologize normally she only cares for her self some thing must be up.

pinkie pie came up to the three, carrying three drinks of soda. She placed the tray on the table and for some odd reason she couldn't help but squeeze scootaloo on her cheeks, “Oh, you're just so cute!” Pinkie smiled at her then just left like nothing even happened, leaving the now blushing Scootaloo.

Scootaloo was just about to yell at Pinkie, but a look from Applebloom stopped hed. So she sat back down and continued eating, “I”m not cute” she whispered to herself. No one could hear her so after about three more minutes, the cupcakes were finished. They made their way to the door, but before they left, they said in unison, “Thanks for the cupcakes, Pinkie!”

The three started walking around the town to figure out what to do next. Going crusading was out of the question for today because, unfortunately, the trio noticed it was getting rather late.

They decided to get home, but before Scootaloo could move, Applebloom tapped her on her shoulder, “Umm, Scootaloo? I just thought of something... well, I was wondering if me and sweetie can have a sleepover at your house? I mean, you have been to our place a lot.”

Applebloom really just wanted to see scootaloo’s parent for no one knew who they really were.
After hearing that, Scootaloo froze and backed up slowly, before answering, “Uhhh you can't. You see, they went on vacation to... uhh... Fillydelphia. Umm, yeah, see ya later.”

Scootaloo bolted out of there not realising she forgot her scooter.

Applebloom just stared at the empty space her friend had been occupying before her unusual departure. Every time she brings this up, her friend just acts weird, avoiding the country filly. And why are they always on vacation? Applebloom was going to get to the bottom of this no matter what cost. Even if she had to ask Rainbow Dash for help and she knew that might be a bad idea considering Rainbow isn't very smart to handle things. Then it hit her... she could ask pinky

A big pink mare just popped out of nowhere and surprised Applebloom, “Ask Pinkie what cause’ I'm sure she'd love to help you!” Pinkie Pie asked, bouncing around all happy and cheerful.

One question remained in Applebloom’s mind. How did she do that? But an idea struck her and everypony in town knows that Pinkie somehow knew, “Say, Pinkie… do you know who scootaloo’s parents are?”

That one word bounced around in her head as she thought for a moment before speaking, “Uhhh, no I.I...I don't. This is an outrage! How do I not know that pony’s parents? We must get to the bottom of this! Come on, let’s go see Twilight!”

Pinkie broke the fourth wall and they somehow appeared in Twilights tree house. The mysterious pink mare was amazed at how clean it was. Then she notice a big red button on one of the bookshelves, “Ooooh, what does this button do?”

She was about to press it, but Twilight used her magic to restrain her to the ground, “No Pinkie, bad! That button is for in case something bad happens. Now, what did you want?” Twilight asked, not even noticing Applebloom was present, standing by her table in the middle of the room.

Author's Note:

Ugh I feel as if the Adoption is going to be along way from now. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter i had fun with this one