• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 1,638 Views, 11 Comments

Corruption's Judgement - K Prime



After Twilight's Possession the monster that possess her unleashes darkness all over Equestria, summoning the supernaturals and reanimating the dead. As Equestrian grow infested by this darkness, the Mane 6 are now no more. How will anyone deal

  • ...
8
 11
 1,638

Chapter 2

" This is not good." Doctor Whooves groaned as he looked around the flaming forest that trapped him, Zecora, and Leo. Trees began to fall and the first one spooked the doctor. " And that was not a good sound." Leo shook his head which gave Whooves a glimpse of his corrupted eye which fascinated him. He has the eye revealed now like he remembered when he found him, it might of been the reason his power was concealed.

" Since when has there ever been a good sound so far? Maybe thousands of years ago, but this is now a dead zone. I think I can put the fires out though." Leo assured.

" Oh really and how do you suggest we do that?" He asked. Leo chuckled nervously which meant he had a lack of an answer angering the doctor. " Do I have to do everything around here?" He grumbled. Suddenly the fire began to dissipate and turn convert into small orange particles and formed it self into a being larger than all of them. It towered them by height and size, but not as big as an Ursa Major. Half of it's body was like a fiery lion while the upper part of it was human-like, but the figure had the head of a lion as it's mane flared with flames.

" I guess that's one way to put out a fire." Leo commented. The monster was equipped with a large heated blade that was nearly as big as he was and what the worse part was that it leaving a trail of flames whenever it was moved causing fear to ignite from Doctor Whooves and Zecora. However Leo's corrupted eye showed interest to the monster that began to trot towards them.

" Interesting." It's deep voice echoed as it came to a stop now just mere inches in front of the trembling Doctor and prepared Leo and Zecora. It paid most of it's attention to Leo's eye and scoffed. " Eventually you'll be serving under the Queen's rule at any second anyway."

" And you are?" Leo asked with a fake yawn. His rudeness insulted the monster and made him growl.

" I am Ifrit, your soon to be master and will also serve as your maker if you dare try to be foolish." He replied. Leo turned his head to Zecora and grinned.

" I can't believe we were afraid of this little harmless baby. How about you be a good boy and sit." Leo said, jokingly. Ifrit swung his sword with a roar in anger which Leo and Zecora jumped back from while Whooves ducked from the slash then jumped back now standing behind the Pegasus and Zebra. The swing of his sword also sent a vacuum of flames striking a tree and sending it and all the other trees around it on fire. It's heat radiated which made Leo wave his hand across his face.
" I hope you know heat is bad for Equestrian complexion. We rainbows burn easily and never change color since our hairs are all the different colors after all." Leo whined. Ifrit was now mostly annoyed of Leo and thrust his sword out towards him with full strength. However Leo pulled out his dagger at the last second and the tip of his blade collided with his. Ifrit gasped when suddenly Leo's arm burst with a bright blue aura around it shaped as claws and outmatched the flame monster's strength easily. Ifrit staggered from the sudden push from Leo, but went back for another swung while at the same time Leo threw his dagger at him while grabbing his sword with his blue aura arm and pulled him towards him along with getting his dagger back that was inside his abdomen. " Now listen here flame coltcuddler I'm not in the mood to take care of demons like you. I have a queen to think about defeating and your getting in the way. C'ya later!" Leo released Ifrit's sword then punched him to his gut. Suddenly with a shout Leo began to lift him up with his one arm then threw him away deeper in the forest along with knocking away trees and igniting them. Doctor Whooves was looking surprised and shocked at everything that happened at a short amount of time.

" So this is the power you two were so interested in all because of my eye? Hmm, this could do so much better." Leo sighed. Zecora chuckled as she looked at his wings that began to flutter giving her and theory.

" Why don't you try and fly Leo?" Zecora asked. Leo looked confused now, he already explained that his wings were unable to work considering him now an Earth Pony now which meant he needed to ride of another Pegasus' back to get home. He flapped his wings slowly to get a bit of a feel for them again since he hasn't done this in a while. He flaps his wings harder and faster this time and to his surprise he was actually hovering from the ground.

" But...but how?" He wondered.

" It appears the form of your wings has changed." Doctor Whooves replied. Leo looked at where his wings were spread and he was right! Instead of them being feathery as they usually were they were like wings of a bat, only the wings were still the same color... a dead grey. Suddenly there was roar coming from Ifrit again which made Leo groan. He was becoming more and more annoying to him already. It ran towards the Pegasus and swung it's blade again only flames were let loose for this swing. Leo hovered higher above him and suddenly a rainbow colored bow with a purple arrow formed in his hands. He pulled the arrow back and shot it towards Ifrit to his head but the arrow only disintegrated from the flames. The bow and arrow vanished and now Leo decided to use his arm this time. He dove down with a punch ready to land on the flame monster, as he came down there an extra force that came behind him in the shape of a large blue sword held in a overhead slash as he was ready to release the punch. He forced all his strength in his punch which also allowed the blade to swing down instantly slicing the monster in half as the secondary effect of Leo's attack. Screams and roars were let out from him as his body leaked of lava and his body slowly disappearing from view.

" NO! I CAN'T DIE! NOT YET! MY QUEEN I BEG OF YOU SPARE ME DEATH!!!" Ifrit yelled out which turned into his last words when his body turned to dust.

" You've been extinguished." Leo told the remains.

Vanelle/Vanellope and Animus

" Come on Vanelle you need to wake up." A serious feminine voice spoke. The young raven haired Puppet Master groaned and slowly opened her eyes to spot no one due to her vision being slightly dizzy. It only took seconds till her vision was normal and spotted something that was dark blue and purple. At first she thought it was a mist, but Vanelle turned her head to the source of it and gasped at who it was speaking to her, Princess Luna. Vanelle was about to sit up, but held her head when pain coursed through it from what Spike did to her.

" Agh! Stupid little reptile." She grunts. When the pain slowly vanished she was finally able to talk to Luna properly.
" I saw you...dead. How are you here unless I'm just seeing ghosts?" Vanelle asked.

" Twilight, as you may have saw killed my big sister. As much as I would want vengeance from her actions I realized she may not be doing this on her own honor. There may be a slim chance at this point, but I believe she's under a possession. I find it impossible for the main Element to be take away so easily, but whatever you do...if you come across her and Spike again do not go for Twilight at all," Luna turned to face Animus' limp form and smiled. " This means you also."

" Wait, why? She tried to kill me. I'd rather kill Twilight in cold blood and have you freeze me to death in space." Vanelle said harshly. With this being said Luna gasped and grabbed the girl's shoulders and stared at her intently. Her glowing light blue eyes made it hard for Vanelle to stare back so she blinked.

" Don't! Do not do it. I have to go. Just give me time to find out and I'll decide the judgement for her, more importantly don't die, Vanellope." With those last words Luna vanished in a mist leaving 'Vanellope' to stare at Animus.

" At least someone got my name right huh?" She told her puppet. All of sudden Animus' body began to move again and looked back at Vanellope. This made her master smile. " Good to see you had a great rest." Suddenly Animus hovered to Vanellope and lifted her like a baby as she began to dash out of the room. " Wait! Where are we going? Come on I'm still hurt!" She whined. However Animus still kept going but moved in a more slower pace. Vanellope suddenly realized one thing that changed about Animus since she knew her, she grew a mind of her own, somehow. It amazed her that she didn't give no command and yet Animus was starting to do her own actions. When she first had her she had always been loyal to her decisions in battle and she still was, but now things are a little different right now. She was about to try to give her an order to stop, but suddenly something stopped Animus instead and it was someone's hand. This caused Animus to stagger back and nearly drop Vanellope, but she caught her again by her wrists also making Vanellope face towards the Equestrian who stopped them. It was an opal Pegasus with amber colored hair and tail looking down at Vanellope with a very intimidating glare which made Animus's hands convert into claws not before placing Vanellope down. " Whoa, calm down Ani. No need for violence, it can wait." Vanellope ordered. Animus was still engaged for battle although she looked like she was slightly becoming calm.

" Who are you? I've never seen another creature like you before in my life. A hairless ape?" The Pegasus was confirmed to be female but a very rude and aggressive one by just looking. Another note was that she had bandages wrapped around her arm and leg that had blood stained on it. This gave Vanellope a slight ponder on how she was even moving at this moment.

" I'm a human. Of course I'm not surprised you wouldn't know since my species might be rare. I'm Vanellope."

" Never heard of a human and telling by how you look I can just tell your probably nothing special." The Pegasus said rudely. Suddenly Animus couldn't hold on and pressed a claw against the Pegasus' neck with it's red eyes glowing in her face.

" Lightning Dust!" Another female yelled which made the Pegasus wince. Vanellope noticed that this time it was a normal Equestrian who had a white coat of fur and pink hair that wore a white nurse uniform and she had a look of fury on her face on Lightning which made Vanellope more scared then she was with the opal Pegasus. When the white Equestrian noticed Vanellope her expression suddenly changed to a curious one and suddenly Vanellope remembered when she was being dragged out of Canterlot she tended her once.

" Wait a second, are you Vanelle?" She asked. " I'm Redheart, I was your nurse when you were unconscious. You should be fine as long as-," Her eyes widened when she saw Animus's claws dangerous close to puncturing Lightning Dust's throat which made Vanellope glare at her puppet.

" Let her go." She commanded. Animus didn't hesitate when she released her threatening claws, besides she wasn't the enemy anyway. Vanellope laughed nervously when she saw Redheart looking shocked Vanellope's weapon which made her also slightly relieved. " I'm so sorry. Apparently my puppet lost it's mind and just attack her out of nowhere. I'll...just be leaving now if I'm causing trouble." She said timidly. However Redheart shook her head then glared at Lightning Dust again.

" Your not the trouble, better yet I'm interested in having a little discussion with you. As for you Lightning, what do you think your doing running out of here like that? In case you never noticed this world has gone to hell and unless we somehow stop it your only running into a death trap!" Lightning groaned and placed her hands on her hips and looking down at the ground. " Now go back to your room and wait for your wounds to actually HEAL before you volunteer." Lightning Dust grunts in frustration and just walked away leaving them alone for the time being.

" Now Vanelle, I'm just so interested as to where your from and just how it's been living in Equestria so far. Seeing you beat up like that is like seeing an abused young fillies. I'm very glad that someone rescued you from your fall." She said happily.

" Again. That's the second time I fell a large distance because of Twilight." Vanellope muttered. " By the way it's
Van-ell-o-pee." Redheart looked down in shame from hearing the most powerful unicorn being named. It was a great tragedy that not only Twilight killed Celestia, but unleashed the hell that's happening. Murder has become an inappropriate thing and it didn't happen in years, but now the streak was over and it was only a rarity now...not anymore. " Anyway, are you sure? To be honest I'm not sure where exactly I'm from but I remember where I came from, but it might scare you."

" Your helping us fight, so there is no fear I have for you." Vanellope smiled at her remark, but still telling someone where she came out of was going to bring suspicions just like it had since she first came here.

" You see, I never started out as I am now. You knew me as harmless despite a dark aura Celestia could sense from me. In the past I learned I was nothing but a monster. I killed different races and I was sent to a void when I was finally defeated. To be honest I hoped I stayed in there, but somehow I was released and poof here I was smack dab in the middle of the Everfree Forest with no memory, I don't even know how old I am or where I am from at all. When I came here I wasn't all nervous when I found your race, but it's awesome that there's four kinds! That was when I happened to meet Twilight. The only time too, besides now fighting her. I think she believes I'm dead now which I can use to an advantage don't you think?" She asked Redheart. However the nurse seemed too interested in her story that she couldn't make a straight answer. When she was taken out of her trance she cleared her throat.

" I guess so and it seems you used to be under something very tragic, I never knew there were different races except seeing you a human correct?" She asked. Vanellope nodded. Redheart looked at Animus who was staring back at her blankly which made her a bit scared of the machine. " And you built her I'm guessing?" Vanellope shook her head.

" She was always with me, for some reason though I feel as if she has a full name...a bit complicated, but it feels like it needs to be said, I guess that memory's wiped." Redheart nodded and took a closer look at Vanellope's head and made a nod in approval.

" It should be fine to go off. Just as long as you don't run into anything larger than you." Redheart assured.

" Uh, I think I'll stay here a little longer." Vanellope replied. This made Redheart look at her in confusion.

" I mean for you to look around the underground. If it weren't for that zebra Zecora I think we'd be mindlessly walking till we die, by the way," The nurse's expression turned to a very serious look that startled the Puppet Master. " If you rush out of here and I find out that you were still injured I will strap you onto your bed for an hour." Vanellope quickly nodded in agreement at this which brought the nurse back to her normal kind expression to the little girl and patted her on the head.
" It's safe here so feel free to explore, I'm sure Doc Whooves made this as organized as he could." With that Redheart finally walked away with Vanellope having a look on her face the showed 'what just happened' all over it.

" Talk about being persuasive right Animus?" The robot looked at her then back at the way Redheart went. " And I know enough to say that professional nurses just don't allow patients to wander around. Oh well, guess I can move my legs for a minute." Vanellope stomped the ground a few times before taking a walk through the cave with Animus behind.

Cavern of Remaining Harmony- Stage theme

As she wandered off she began to notice that the cave was becoming lit which made her happy that there was lighting around here after all. As she continued onward there was light everywhere that it didn't even feel like a cave anymore, but more like a room. Along the way she saw doors opened leading to sleeping patients or patients that were trying to busy themselves by reading books. Despite the fact of chaos happening thanks to Twilight it began to feel like it was a world away for now. As long as nothing came to disturb the remaining civilization then it's guaranteed that this can be done before they knew it or at least long enough to fend against the undead. However Vanellope's eavesdropping on others confirmed that was partially the case.

" As long as we have Equestrians to defend us we can live through this." One said.

" If only Celestia were here. I wish things could of taken a different turn for her, I wonder if Luna is still living somehow." Another spoke.

" Unless we have an Alicorn living in this world then were doomed." That saddened Vanellope the most, there was no time to be negative, but telling how timid the female Equestrian she eavesdropped on sounded, it would be hopeless. That was until the last Equestrian she eavesdropped on caught her attention the most.

" We already have heroes who can save us and they don't need to be an Alicorn. I hear the only fighter that's still here is a Pegasus named Lucio." Vanellope stopped in her tracks and looked at the group of Equestrians that were speaking to one another and smiled.

" Jackpot. Maybe I can meet her somewhere nearby." She thought.

" But, what could she possibly do to protect us. So what if she's worked for Luna for a while, compare that to someone who uses Arcane Magic. Let's just hope a miracle comes along and shows us the way." Vanellope's smile dropped. Now that left only herself to be an actual Defender. Who ever this Lucio girl was, she must be very unpopular with the crowd. Conveniently in the conversation they explained where she was always hanging out, by herself. " All she does is go to the top of this mountain and stares at her own reflection for some reason." A male spoke.

" I guess she's reflecting back to how hopeless she is since she can't protect a thing." A female replied. Vanellope heard enough and walked on with Animus following behind her with her head turned to the group for a moment. Since it was said that Lucio could be found in the upper part of the cave upper areas was where Vanellope tried to find. She only found unauthorized gaps which lead up to a higher level. She guessed that Lucio could be very athletic, but never shows it to anyone, but why else would they call her a fighter in the beginning. Vanellope stared at the gap intently as if she trying to make it fix itself, but really she wanted to know how she could get up there, until a tap on her shoulder caught her attention and it turned out Animus grabbed Vanellope like a baby again and hovered up till she was at the right level and flew to safety. She released Vanellope and looked ahead.

" Thanks. Why didn't I think of that?" Vanellope said. She looked ahead and gasped when she noticed there were more gaps and there were even long pointy rocks sticking out from the wall. " Now this Pegasus has influence on acrobatics and must be hiding something. First this is gonna take effort for you Ani." The Puppet Master was once again picked up by Animus and again flew past the obstacles.

Twilight's Castle

" Well, well. This is rather interesting hearing her voice again. Luck must really be on her side if she's able to escape death twice. Oh well, if she's able to keep it up then this will end up more interesting to test my powers." Twilight spoke as she a devious smirk spread across her face. Now in her own built castle she was hearing ever sound Vanellope made from a blue crystal ball that was laid onto a staff next to her bright purple and red throne. Spike was standing behind her with a sword magically staying on his back. However the darkness in the room was unable to allow how it looked. " Have fun while you can as it'll soon lead to your downfall."

" Shall I go and take her on myself?" Spike asked with his claws wrapped around the hilt.

"No, not yet. She'll need to live for now. I need to test just how powerful she can really extend her power over her new found magic, besides how often is it we get to fight an inter-species that's more powerful than Ursa Majors? However, I think the little brother of Rainbow Dash needs to be brought back where he is, reunited. I want you to track him down and capture him. If somehow Vanelle gets caught up in this don't hesitate to run, I don't want to lose you. Not unless I somehow went down first." Twilight requested. Spike nodded and suddenly vanished within a dark portal filled with endless bodies of dead Equestrians. Twilight now was hearing Leo along with Doctor Whooves and Zecora and telling by her sense of hearing they were inside a cave that she didn't know anything about... the same one Vanellope was located in. " No need to worry Leo. As long as you cooperate with me, you and your sister will be together...working for me." Suddenly a grey figure was walking towards Twilight with her bright yellow hair that covered one of her corrupted golden eyes. " Not yet. You'll be able to see your beloved soon. When you do, show him to the darkness."

Lucio's Acrobatic Path-Stage Theme

Vanellope and Animus were mostly flying over every obstacle that were left out which made this not take as long as she expected. They were mostly gaps that got longer, but since Lucio was a Pegasus it would be no problem for her unless she has very strong legs. The last obstacle of the path was just gaps that worked like steps in a rock climbing competition only these weren't plastic ledges these were rocky and looked as if they would hurt unless you wore gloves. However as usual since they began Animus flew up to it's level and continued on till they went to ledge that lead down a long steep drop.

" My gosh, how crazy is this Pegasus?" Vanellope said aloud. The only happy thing to see was the same ledges that someone could climb down and back up on if you weren't a Pegasus. Animus glided down while cradling Vanellope's body till they were finally down and what they found was no more obstacles thankfully, but as expected and exactly as described was a dark blue Pegasus staring down at a lake seeing itself. Animus finally let her master down and allowing her to walk again. As she walked the Pegasus seemed like it was talking to itself in the water which wasn't odd at all, but it was a bit unpleasant.

" For as long as I can remember I've always been afraid to speak my own mind even in public. You taught me a lot and helped me improve socialization Luna. I know you don't die as easy as your sister although it must be a hard to deal with a loss of someone you would give your own life for. I would do the same for who I love as well. Now it's shattered now that he's corrupted. All I ask is...please let me do what I was meant to do for him." Vanellope gave the last line thought, but she had nothing coming into her mind at all. The Pegasus she spotted looked young as if just becoming a teen, at first Vanellope could tell if it was a boy or a girl now since 'it' was flat chested. As for the hair it was brightly silver and was tied in a low ponytail on the bottom portion. Vanellope was also able to spot that her eye color was a bright purple with a faded blue around the iris.

" I'm assuming your Lucio?" Vanellope asked. Her voice startled the Pegasus and even made her shriek when she noticed the robot. " Don't worry I won't hurt you. My name is Vanellope and I happen to hear that your an abandoned Defender to the remaining Equestrians?" Lucio looked down and caressed her own arm while nodding. " What happened? You are aware that the defenseless need heroes who can protect and it's rare for anyone to hear me say this, but your proving yourself to be quite a hermit mixed with a jackass." Lucio looked up at her and telling by her expression she was becoming offended and that was what Vanellope least expected since it normally pissed people off. " Uh, sorry. Look before I get to know anything about you how about I tell you about me first and why I'm here-,"

" Your here because a group of Equestrians were speaking about me and insulting about my ritual I give to Luna daily so you wanted to come here and meet me just so you can provoke me to test my power. By the way I'm a girl." Vanellope's mouth dropped when Lucio was able to read her like a book about why she came in the first place. " Also, I didn't make those obstacles, they were conveniently there when I explored this cave. Now the only thing that I want to know is what you are. I never seen any unicorn or creature be able to control a puppet before." Lucio finished. Vanellope explained all the could about humans and about Animus since she's just gotten her. Lucio paid attention and nodded in understanding as to where she came from which surprisingly didn't faze her.

" I thought the whole destruction thing would get you enraged or something, but your more soft then I thought."

" Because that's the past and this is now. If you were the same being then I would of froze your legs off and detach them from your body. I know I admit I am soft most of the time, but I will kill if I need to. Luna taught me that to me before Twilight went insane. I needed to run though, she told me if I tried to defend her we would both die, but I believe she hasn't left this world yet. I still fell her soul taking effect on the moon, if she truly left, then her head would of been imprinted in the moon similar to Nightmare Moon, but even in death she can watch us wipe out Twilight."

" Yeah about that, seems your praise may be right because Luna woke me up not long ago." Lucio's ears perked up in happiness at hearing this. " But she also said we needed to let Twilight live before we make a move. But, Lucio mind if I requested to test yourself against me?" Vanellope asked. Lucio stared back at the lake which forced Vanellope to follow her gaze and gasped when she noticed part of the water was red with bandages floating along.

" I can't." Lucio answered. " My wound hasn't healed completely. And yours hasn't either hasn't it?" Lucio reached out to touch Vanellope's head, but winced forcing her to grasp her side. Vanellope made a sudden move to help, but her head began to pound making her groan and fall on her hands and knees. " S-see? I may be able to go through the obstacle course as long as it doesn't involve my upper body being used. I just fly over it if it does involve it."

" Okay, maybe next time were healed, but Lucio you want to protect and fend off whatever Twilight plans out you need to act like it, it doesn't matter if it is for Luna's sake, she's only one being. Now...ugh, I need to go now since I shouldn't even be here. Animus get me out of here now." Vanellope took one last look at Lucio before Animus carried her away. " I wish we could explain more." She thought.

Cavern of Remaining Harmony

" You got what you wanted to see now, but please can I get another eyepatch before someone gets freaked out?" Leo asked. Doctor Whooves groaned and went through his suit pocket to pull out a few bandages for Leo place. Leo took them and closed his corrupted eye before placing the bandages over it.

" Now we know why you wear that eyepatch since the incident. It's some sort of seal isn't it?" The doctor asked. Leo shook his head as he ran a hand through his multicolored hair and was looking uneasy about what his answer was going to be.

" I hid it since I thought if you saw this eye you'd poison my next meal on the spot." Leo finally answered while looking towards Zecora.

" Now if we did that wouldn't your sister be upset? So she's under corruption, we'll find a way to get them back after we snap Twilight out of it." Leo suddenly felt a tingle in his wings from hearing Whooves saying that to him.

Author's Note:

I wonder why?

Guess we'll find out on Chapter 3.

I've been getting lots of questions why for some reason Vanellope is even in the story or how she'll help? Others were why was the last story about them in pony forms and their in Anthro forms now. It's only because I am not good at describing how four legged animals fight so I changed it now. As for Vanellope's part in this you'll only have to find out later in the story, sorry. :(

Comments ( 2 )

I see this could be a great story, but I noticed its on hiatus:rainbowhuh:? Are you going to continue with this later on?:twilightsheepish::raritystarry::pinkiehappy::derpyderp2:

3395310

Of course. Just not right now. I just have a ton of stories that are in stock that I must finish. :raritywink:

Don't worry though, I never abandon my stories.:scootangel:

Login or register to comment