• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 855 Views, 14 Comments

A Traitor's Song: Act I - etempco



With the help of a new friend, can Twilight stop a prophecy stating the doom of Equestria?

  • ...
3
 14
 855

Epilogue: A Stallion's Ambition

The white unicorn held his pendant close, looking deep into the large gemstones set in it. One a clear diamond that glowed with bright yellow light, with the other gem being a deep purple, shining a blue light.

“Hm?”

The white crystal gave out a very bright flash, before ceasing to glow at all.

“Celestia is no more.” He said, his voice typical of high nobility.

“Then that means we're leaving soon.” said a mare with a gray coat and dark gray mane, her voice smooth and serious.

“Finally! I thought that Princess would never die.” Said a rowdy pegasus with a light green coat and a very long white mane, unusual for a stallion. “I guess that means we better start packing!”

“That's right.” Said the unicorn. “Prepare the Cloudmare, we set sail towards Canterlot.”

“What do you plan to do with Luna decides to show up?” Asked the earth pony.

“We don't need to worry about her.” The unicorn responded. “I have it all planned out.”

“Our man's got everything under control!” The pegasis shouted. “So, Prince, when are we heading out?”

“As I said, soon. Very soon.” He responded. “But please...”

“Call me King Blueblood now.”

To be Continued

Comments ( 5 )

I look forward to Act II! :rainbowkiss:

398955

Thanks! The fun part is that Act II will actually be a video game which I'm developing right now (A turn-based RPG if you're curious... I'm not a boss programmer so I can't make awesome stuff :ajsleepy: ) Using the RPG Maker VX Ace engine. I have lots of fun ideas, but my lack of artistic talent is making the graphics portion of the game-making very tedious.

401434 Really? That's really cool! :rainbowkiss: Turn based, like Final Fantasy?

401444
That's right :twilightsmile:

402508 I think I just came a little. :moustache:

Login or register to comment