• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 2,750 Views, 158 Comments

I Killed Fiddy Men, Not Ponies - LtMajorDude



After Cotton Hill dies, he is given another chance in life in the world of Equestria.

  • ...
22
 158
 2,750

One more thing to do...

Cotton sighed as he tried to find his way out of the forest.

"Don't tell me I'm gonna get lost again..." He muttered.

All of a sudden, he heard a small sound.

He wondered what that small sound was.

"Could it be...oh please be that Alexander and his asshole friends..." Cotton said to himself.

He ran to the source of the sound but couldn't find anything.

He slammed his hoof on his face.

"Once again...mah imagination..." He muttered.

"I doubt it."

Cotton turned around and saw two female Earth ponies. One was white skinned with a red mane and tail. She had a microphone Cutie Mark. The other one was yellow skinned with a purple mane and tail. She had a magnifying Cutie Mark.

The white pony titled her head. "Is this the guy?"

"Yeah...it's him..."

Cotton saw two Pegasi. One was red skinned with a blue mane and tail. The other one was blue skinned with a red mane and tail. They both had the same Cutie Mark: a court balance scale Cutie Mark.

Cotton let out an aggressive glare.

"You are?" He said.

The red Pegasus sighed. "Jacob...Jacob Springer."

"Andrew Devin." The blue Pegasus said.

Cotton gasped. "Ya two are Mark's friends!"

Both Jacob and Andrew looked at the ground.

Cotton looked at the two girls.

"Oh, I'm Rena Redgrave." The white pony said.

"And I'm Olivia Bella." The yellow pony said.

Cotton narrowed his eyes at Andrew and Jacob. "I'm guessing ya are here to finish what Alexander and Joshua started."

Andrew and Jacob widen their eyes and shook their heads. "God no! We're not with those guys!"

Cotton raised an eyebrow. "Not with them?"

Jacob sighed. "Let me explain. True that we were friends. But all that changed when Mark killed us. Apparently, God sent us to Equestria. Me and Andrew found ourselves in the Everfree Forest. After a while, we found Alexander and Joshua. There was one problem though."

"Me and Jacob forgave Mark." Andrew continued. "We understood why he killed us. I couldn't blame him. I just couldn't. However, I guess Alexander and Joshua didn't forgive Mark, because they wanted revenge. Me and Jacob realized how cruel they had become and we went separate ways."

"That's why they wanted to tell me where Mark was..." Cotton said as he put a hoof on his chin.

"Eventually we met Rena and Olivia, who were also humans from Earth." Jacob explained as he pointed to the two mares. "They're both looking for someone named Ludwig Bella, Olivia's brother and Rena's fiancé. We agreed to help them find Ludwig."

Rena looked saddened. Olivia put a hoof on Rena's shoulder. "Don't worry Rena. We'll find him."

Andrew sighed. "Apparently, we learned Alexander and Joshua found two other ponies."

"Christian and Takashi." Cotton said with a scowl.

"I think they were once serial killers back on Earth." Jacob said with a frown.

"Wouldn't doubt it." Cotton calmly said. Takashi was good with knifes and he could still feel that punch Christian gave him.

Jacob scratched the back of his head. "So...um...how is Mark?"

"He's good." Cotton replied. "He's got a load of friends and is happy as mah friend Gribble."

"And his racism?" Andrew said.

"Well, not that much Asians in Equestria." Cotton replied. "But I know someone who Laotian named Mr. Kahn and I don't think he and Mark get along pretty well. Then again, Mr. Kahn doesn't get along with mostly anyone."

Jacob sighed. "We really want to see Mark. But we need some time off before we can show ourselves to Mark."

Cotton looked in the ground.

"Well...we should go now." Andrew said. "And Cotton?"

"Yeah?"

"...please take care of Mark."

Cotton nodded.

Eventually, the four ponies left.

Cotton sighed and left. He had something important to do.


Twilight's House

Cotton knocked on the door.

Eventually, Bobby opened it. "Hey Grandpa." Bobby said with a smile.

"Hello Bobby." Cotton said with a smile. "Is Twilight there?"

"Yeah she's here." Bobby replied.

Cotton walked inside and eventually saw Twilight.

"Hello Cotton." Twilight said with a smile.

"Hello Breakin...er...I mean Twilight." Cotton said. "I gotta ask ya a favor. Ya can send letters to Princess Celes-tea-somathing, right?"


Celestia was reading a letter in her throne.

When she finished, she told a guard to send in Blue Fang.

Eventually Blue Fang was sent in.

Blue Fang bowed. "Your highness, you sent me?"

Celestia smiled. "Blue Fang, I would like you to take a day off tomorrow and go to Ponyville."

Blue Fang blinked. "Why?"

"You'll see." Celestia replied.


The next day

The train station

"I'm sorry but why am I here?" Mark asked.

"You'll see." Cotton said as he stood there waiting for the train.

"I just hope things don't get too ugly." Cotton thought.

Eventually, the train arrived.

Cotton saw ponies coming out of the train but eventually saw Blue Fang.

Cotton waved at Blue Fang. Blue Fang raised an eyebrow.

Blue Fang eventually stared at Mark.

Blue Fang was confused. "You look familiar."

Mark titled his head. "You sound familiar."

Blue Fang gasped. "Mark?"

"How do you...?"

"It's me...Kenny..."

Mark gasped. His surprised look then turned into an angered face.

"You goddamn bastard..." Mark hissed.

"Mark please." Kenny pleaded. "I know I was a terrible uncle but..."

"SHUT UP!" Mark barked.

"Mark, come on." Cotton said "Just let Kenny explain."

Mark glared at Cotton. "Alright fine." He said angrily.

Eventually, Kenny explained his story, tears coming out of his eyes. Mark's angered face slowly became a sad face.

"Kenny...I...I didn't know...why didn't you...?" Mark whispered.

Kenny started to sob. "I don't know...Oh god...I'm so sorry Mark..." He said as he hugged Mark.

Mark put his arms around his uncle's neck and started to cry. "I'm sorry. I'M SORRY! I was the one who let you rot in prison!-! I'M SORRY!-!-!-!"

Mark and Kenny hugged each other, crying and sobbing.

Cotton sighed. "One problem solved." He thought as he smiled. "But now I have something else to take care of..."


Alexander and Joshua was out looking for food.

Christian and Takashi stayed at their hideout in the mountains.

"Well, I'm bored." Christian said he leaned against a rock.

"I couldn't be more happy for you." Takashi sarcastically said.

"Hey, Takashi?" Christian asked.

"What do you want?" Takashi said with a glare.

"Before the world ended, what did you do?"

Takashi sighed. "Why the hell should I answer that question? Haven't your parents ever tell you to not mind other people's businesses?"

"Come on Takashi! I told you I'm bored!

"And I told you I couldn't be more GODDAMN happy for you!-!"

Christian just smiled. Takashi saw his smile and groaned angrily.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But, first, YOU tell me your story."

"Deal." Christian said. "Well, before the world ended, I was a serial killer. I was caught and was about to be executed. Apparently, that's when the world ended." Christian didn't explain the whole story to Takashi. There was a reason why he became a serial killer. When his wife was alive, she became pregnant with Christian's baby. Eventually, she gave birth to his son, Sean. However, his wife died giving birth. Sean was taken in by child services. Christian, who lost his wife and his son, snapped and started killing people.

Takashi sighed. He didn't care about Christian's story and was thankful that his story was finished.

"Alright. My turn." Takashi said with a frown. "I was like you. A serial killer. However, I was at Japan. I was caught and sent to prison. I was sent to Equestria right before my execution." Takashi, to his surprise, actually thought about telling him about Zen, his younger estranged brother. Takashi hasn't heard much from Zen, though he suspects that Zen hates him for abandoning him and for being a killer.

Takashi sighed. Christian just looked in the ground. The minute Mark is dead, he will go on and try to live a new life. He didn't know that Takashi was planning on killing him, along with Alexander and Joshua.

Takashi let out an evil look. "Once Mark is dead," he whispered to himself. "All of you can join with him in the Gates of Hell..."