• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 39 Comments

A quick trip through the universe - Quick lightning



Tim is headed through the universe to the place of his dreams. Join him and his new found friends in this a world no so new to him.What will happen while he is there is only fate.

  • ...
13
 39
 1,905

Help rush

POV: Wild quest

His team was sitting in the briefing room being briefed about there rescue target,Tim jones. They had heard he was different but wow, they weren't expecting him to be a super powerful new species. It was a medical mission as well so they were in a hurry to get ready. He was severely injured and would not make it without immediate medical attention.

The plan was to make a quick find of him, hopping he had not Moved far from where he was when he sent the message. Mythic was to try his hardest with healing spells till professionals could get to him. The team was to try to fly him home at the fastest route possible to a hospital.

"Alright, do you all get the plan" Mythic asked his team and got a nod as a response "alright then let's go, go go!"

They rushed to the waiting chariot. Wild and swift strapped into the front ready to take off at moments notice. While they were doing this delight and mystic were readying themselves for takeoff. After A bit of fumbling around they were all set.

"Takeoff in 3, 2, 1, go!" Mythic shouted at the to pegasus in front.

With a power push from there legs they ran down the runway and took off into the sky. They were about a 30 minute flight away from were he was a full speed, but they knew that so they were booking it to the destination.

"Better sit tight Delight, were are in for a long flight" Mythic said to the mare beside him.

"Yea, you bet we are. By the way Mythic, do you think this is needed for him?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. He could be the nicest thing in the world, or the mean and evil. That's not our job to think like that though"

"Oh lighten up, I'm sure he will be nice or else princess Celestia wouldn't want him back"

"I guess you are right"

"Oh coarse I'm right! Now look you know that if the mother bucking princess wants him alive and well he must be a good guy right?"

"Yea, want am I thinking. If he is a really good guy maybe we can be friends later too" delight just nodded to him with a satisfied look on her face. He may be the captain albeit he was wary and need a little boost, he gets the job done in a mightily fine way.

Wild was flying at his regular speed but was listening to Mythic and delight talk about well whatever it was they are saving the flank off of today. 'I hope the guy will be alright, but if he try's anything I'll kick his flank 2 miles north. He better be worth our time'

"Um bro, bit for your thoughts, you seem a little spaced out there. Something on your mind?" Swift asked her big bro.

"Oh, it's nothing sis, just wondering about our pickup"

"Hey, don't worry, I'm sure it will go along without a hitch"

"I can understand that but still, don't you think of what could happen? We have never seen this creature before and he could hurt you"

"Dude, come on. I don't need you protecting me still. I know you did in flight school but not now, I can take care of myself"

"Yeah, sure. You said the same a few weeks ago on our vacation we had. By the way how was that tree?"

"SHUT UP! You know how embarrassing that was for me!"

Mystic and delight look at them in surprise. Swift just blushed at the attention.

"Is something going on there swift, did something happen between you to or..." Mythic said shyly.

"No, we're fine so don't worry at all" wild answered.

"What ever you say mate"

Delight and Mythic went back to chatting and while swift was glaring at her brother, Wild.

“I hate you so bad, you know I don't like to talk about my accident”

“Yeah, yeah. You tell me that all the time”

“Well that's because it's true”

“Yeah well how about we speed up, I don't want to be out to late”

“Why, you got plans with that chick at the diner?”she waggled her eyebrows.

“NO, I already told you, we are just good friends

“Sure you are” she rolled her eyes “you can't lie to Me, I have seen you eyeing her before”

“Enough, I don't want to hear anymore”

“Why is that? Oh, I know, it's because it's true and you know it”

“Shut up” wild wined

“Haha, I am right”

“Ugh, just stop, O.K.”

“Awww, alright fine. If you will stop crying about it then I'll stop”

“Thank you”

Behind them some actual work was getting done as Mythic was laying out the plans for the rescue but delight was slowly losing interest.

“DELIGHT, wake up. We are counting on you to Check the small caves and rocky tunnels and you need to know were and how to look”

“Alright fine, but please make it more interesting because I can't sit through a long lecture”

“Well, then I will try to make this short because arrival is in exactly 15 minutes”

Delight threw he hooves in the air “yay for time constraints”

Mythic facehoofed “do you really need to act like a foal. I mean really?” delight just smirked at him “well anyways, we need you to explore this part of the area by the greenwellow caves and in them to see if he took shelter there. You are in charge of searching the places wild and swift can't see from the sky”

“Well that's all fine and dandy but what about you?”

“Oh that's easy, I will be covering the woodland in the area”

“Cools”

“And I know that you two are listening to here you go. Wild you are to cover the south side of the fields and swift you are to cover the north side. If any of you get into trouble crush the box that I gave you. It will trigger a beam to shine your whereabouts in the sky for us to notice”

“Got it boss” swift replied while wild just nodded.

“Good, now we should shut the chatter and focus on our plan of attack”

————————————

POV: higgem staring at Tim in a field

“What was that?!” Tim passed out as higgem was yelling at him. “Tim, wake up! Don't you give up on me!” Higs shook Tim's body.

“It's alright buddy, I going to help you”

He pulled of some fabric and and tied in around his torso and across his wound. Tim was a still out cold from all the blood loss and hig was doing his best at helping Tim. He hoped help would come soon.

He realized that he had to get Tim out of the sun or else something might happen to him. He had some difficulty to do so. Tim wasn't big, but hig's was a low range of weight himself. So after a short search and some push, pull, and shove, he got him to a big tree that provided some good protection from the sun. Now that they were out of the sun he could fully inspect his wounds.

His side was messed up the worst. After removing his impromptu bandage he inspected his wounds more carefully found that there was in fact no organ damage just flesh.(Celestia knows he's thankful for that) He didn't have any real bandages on him or even water to help clean it out. His old armor fabrics were coated in blood but he would have to try to clean them off somewhere.

He did about the only thing he knew how to do in these situations. He tried to use Tim's shirt to cover it up by cutting off the bottom. It was a pretty thin shirt though so he had to put his old rags over it to keep pressure on it at all times. He's not sure what Tim did before he passed out but hopefully it was something good. After all all he could do is hope.

----------------------------------------------------------
POV: Wild quest

His wings were screaming. His body to near collapse. His sister fared he same fate as himself. They were in shape and strong compared to most but still, pulling a 30lb cart filled with two ponies who weighed there far share isn't exactly a everyday task, well at least for most ponies. Oh, and if that's not enough put on top speed flying and you got a tasty sandwich. I mean my sweet, sweet Celestia this was rough.

At least they were close to the destination. They also couldn't talk anymore thanks to there extravagant thoughts of there leader. He had put zippers over there mouth and threw info into there minds. Thanks dood.

“Alright you bunderheads, you may talk now” Mythic announced.

“Okay, sure but as long as you don't get all uptight and do that again we'll be fine. But Celestia help me, pull that again and it'll be you we are saving” wild grunted in annoyance.


“Ok calm down, we only have to do this for a little while so hold off” swift whispered to her bro.

“Just don't blame me for my actions is all I have to say” for that comment he received a smack upside the head.

“Shut up and let's get this done”

They were at their destination and zoomed in to help. They nearly knocked over higgem in the process. They instantly landed next to the mighty tree. Not knowing who this other creature was they took a aggressive stance to the knight.

“By order of the celestial guard we commanded you to step aside and let us treat Tim” ordered mystic.

“Ok, yea that sounds like at great idea. Let me just check my watch and it says about half past not happening”

“What? Never mind, just step away and let us get Tim to the castle were he can get medical attention!”

“I don't know. How do I know you guys are for real?”

“Look we have been ordered to retrieve him. He has sent this letter himself.” Mythic showed him the paper.

“Fine but if you try any funny crap you'll all get it” higgem stared daggers into Mythic and shrank a bit a his stare.

“Fine, now prepare the stretcher! We don't have all day”

The team of ponies rushed to prepare. Delight worked on unfolding the stretcher while wild and swift hooked up for takeoff. Mythic was about to pick him up with magic when he remembered he was ordered not to. He turned to higgem.

“Um...do you mind helping me lift him”

“Why not”

Higgem got down on on side and flipped part of Tim onto the unicorn. He very carefully help keep Tim from moving on Mythic's back. They made it there in in the few moments loaded up Tim and were about to take off.

“Alright, now if you would please seat and be cooperative that would be much appreciated”

“Fine, just get Tim help” with that they were off and in the back spells of all types were being cast onto Tim. They could only hope he was to be ok.




Hey doods, what's up. (Rubs back of head nervously) all I have to say is sorry to have you wait for so long but I was havering problems in school so I had to drop it. Btw another thing that happened is that I plan on youtubeing so if you awesome people out there want to or are interested in talking to me about avatars or intros pm me or hit me up on twitter @AmericanMilk87

A shout out to my main runner of the might who knows Luna. Midnightlunarunner is one of my favorite people to talk to over the inter webs and he just posted a story so if you like mine and are still a fan of me and my story, show him some love. He is a great guy and he pushes me to do better.
Powermover of the year

Mythic spell is the owner of well Mythic . All other oc's are mine and you are free to use them. Mlp is owed by hasbro and all that good stuff.

That's it got now so take care.



Naw not ending yet but there is a hidden reference in the story. If you find it comment the quote below and whom it's from.

Comments ( 3 )

Mystic Spell? wasn't it Mythic in the previous chapter :twilightsmile:. it's all good, if there is one thing I understand well, it's school and the problems it comes with. (I'm a senior in high school)

3473266
Sorry plz I fan. But in all realism I'll get on it. Dang spell check :twilightsheepish:

3473437

lol, it's all good. As I said, I understand school and it's problems. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment