• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 39 Comments

A quick trip through the universe - Quick lightning



Tim is headed through the universe to the place of his dreams. Join him and his new found friends in this a world no so new to him.What will happen while he is there is only fate.

  • ...
13
 39
 1,905

Getting down with the town

The next morning Tim awoke to the sounds of crashing by his house. He checked his clock and sure enough it was only 7 o’clock in the morning. It is probably rainbow practicing. he thought to him self. He slowly got up and found some clothes in his room. He does not have electricity so it was a little dark outside but, he could still see. He need to go see if he could get some power at his house. Maybe Twi could help?

It was a average morning so far except for rainbow who he decided to go and cheek on her to make sure she was okay. On his way downstairs he forgot he left a stack of books out yesterday and tripped on them. 'wow I am one clumsy fuck, this is like the 5 time I have tripped on something in the last few days'

Rainbow dash was outside holding her head with her hoof. Tim walked up to make sure she was okay.

“Oi, Dash, you alright”

“y-yea, I live on another day”

“well what happened, all I heard was the crash”

“oh, well I was practicing for the Wonderbolts and I fell. I-it must have been a sudden change in the wind and I didn’t eat much for breakfast today.” she said defending herself while getting up.

“I am sure that is what happened” Tim said with sarcasm in his voice and a smirk.

“it must have been what happened”

“Well, I would love to watch perform some time but I have to go find a job and speak to Twilight”

“well alright. I will make it a awesome performance when you watch me, of course all of my performances are awesome though”

“Yea I sure it will be”

With that the two said bye and were on there way. Tim decided to go to twilights first. She could probably help him find a good job and find a way to get him power. On his way there he thought about how he was finding his life to be and now he was really enjoying it. so far I met the mane 6, the Princess seamed to like me but the towns people all think I am a monster, on the downside of things. it was no to shabby for a first day in equestria. Maybe I met princess Luna too.

After a long walk and less screaming than before he finally made it to the library. He stopped and knocked before he entered.

“Who is it spike”

Spike walks over and opens the door to reveal Tim. ”Its just the monster”

“Spike, stop saying he is a monster and hello Tim, what can I do for you today”

“Well I don’t mind after hearing it all yesterday and I would like your assistance”

“What do you need?”

“First off I need power at my house. It is a little dark and cold at night if that’s not to hard to get. The next is a job, the food in my house will only stay fresh for awhile.

“Oh, well that’s shouldn’t be too hard. I just have too run a layline into your house with my magic. The job part not so sure. Everypony still frightened of you.”

“Is there anyway we could fix that? Could the princess maybe say something to them at town hall?”

“I could ask if you want?”

With a nod Twilight sent a letter to the princess via spike. Tim hope it said something good. Twilight picked up the letter and began too read.

Dear, Twilight and Tim

I will try to make some time to speak with the citizens of Ponyville about Tim. If I am not able to make then I will send my sister if she is free. I wish you the best of luck in your studies and adjustments. I do though wish too speak with Tim in canter lot soon. I will send when I am ready for him.

From

Princess Celestia

“Oh thank you Princess”

“I can see your happy”

“Well oh coarse I am I can finally meet some new people”

“Ponies, and know how about while we wait I set up your layline and you tell my about you race”

“Fine” He sighed

With some quick magic twilight set up the magic to Tim’s home. Soon after the held up his side and told her about his history “Well we started out in caves as hunters and gatherers. We followed the herds of animals and spread across the globe. Soon after we settled down, we learned to farm and herd animals for food. After that our technology advanced and we became smarter and yet stupider the same time. My country formed and we fought for our in dependence. several more wars follow killing more of us but, making us stronger to where we are today. (I hate history but I still know some things) That is a brief study of all my history”

“WAIT, you said you herded animals, does that mean you…eat m-meat?!” Twilight said with no blood in her face.

“Um…Well, yes but I don’t have too eat it. I would never eat ANY ponies though”

“A-alright, I guess”

“Well hello I am glad I made it in time for a history lesson” Luna walked up to after hearing the whole lesson “I assume you are Thee one my sister was speaking about”

“Yes I am the human who everyone or pony is afraid of, your Majesty” Tim bowed in front of the Princess of the night.

“No need to bow, you seem friendly just a Tia said you are. You May just call me Luna by the way”

“Thank you for coming Pri-Luna” Tim replied Catching himself

“Very good, now shall we continue into town”

“Sure, my lesson is over anyway” Luna giggled

They exited the library and headed to town hall. On the way ponies would scream at Tim but immediately bow. One even said “I’ll save you” and ran up too us only to have the princess hold him with her magic and gently put him down. He immediately apologized and bowed. Tim and Luna chatted up and Luna told him her royal duties and Tim acted amazed.

“You Really raise the moon and the stars every night!”

“Yes I do but no one really seems to care” Luna looked at the ground “all the ponies in equestria just sleep through it and don’t care for it at all”

“Hey that’s no way to think about it, the ponies sleep though your night to rejuvenate them. So technically Celestia just tires them out. And the nights are beautiful by the way” Luna blushed a bit at his words.

“T-thank you, not many people talk about my nights like that”

“Your very much welcome”

At that they arrived at town hall and luckfully Everypony seemed to be away at the moment. The group managed to locate the mayor quickly. She bowed to the princess. Tim was lucky she did not scream because his ears were still ringing a bit.

“Princess, what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you. Furthermore what is that monster doing here”

“You see I have come here to introduce Tim here, to all of Ponyville and he is not a monster, he is a sentiment being who is actually really nice”

“Oh, how do you want to introduce him to my citizens”

“We will host a announcement here in one hour”

“Alright I shall spread the word across Ponyville”

With a nod from Luna she was of to spread the word. During the time they spent waiting Tim, Twi and Luna talk about Tim history and other trivial matters. After the hour was up they were informed that it was Showtime. They headed on stage to see there audience. They all looked a little scared to see the “monster” on stage and to have a speech from the princess.

“Hello, I am here today to speak about my friend Tim, you all refer to him as monster but he is in fact named Tim. He means no harm to any of you he has simply been put into a odd situation. He has been transported from his world by the storm that happened a few days ago, which of he had no control over. I wish of you all to treat him with farness as if he was a pony. I now herby introduce to Tim Jones the human in equestria!”

Tim walk on stage and the ponies seem more relaxed but still a little on edge. “hello I am Tim Jones, I just want to say that I mean you no harm and I want to say hello”

With that ponies all around seemed to come to like Tim. Lots of them said that they were sorry for the running and the screaming, all of which he graciously accepted while saying he would have done the same thing. All was fine until he meet one, well how do you put it, on over enthusiastic mare who took an odd interest in his hands.

“Wow those are amazing. They are probably so much more useful than hooves!” lyra beamed at his hands.

“Um…they can be I guess, but magic is still better I would say”

“No way, if you all have those on you planet, then it would make everyday activities so much easier!”

“Y…yea I guess it would be”

With that he excused himself from the mare and was happy to be able to get away. That was until pinkie jumped in front of him and started rambling on about how he has never had a welcome party yet and that he needed one right away. With that she zoomed away with great speed still in the air. ‘how does she do that, it breaks like every rule of physics there is. Oh well, don’t want to stress on that to much or I end up like twilight with pianos and anvils dropped on me from above. Ha’

All he got from her after that is that the party is at 6, at twilights library. It looks like tonight’s going to be a good night. A little while later after some congratulations from the girls and a talk with rainbow about her performance he wanted to see, which by the way was tomorrow morning, if he could wake up in time. He just replied with a “no promises” with a smirk. He tried to find Luna but he could not find her anywhere at the town hall. She is probably just busy with royal duties and such.

To pass the time he with on a walk which, much to his joy, he only got pleasant greetings and no screams of terror. One thing he has to say is the fics are true. The population had to be at least 80% mare. He found this to be quite unsettling. He managed to find the spa and thought ‘maybe I can get a job there being that I am experienced in spa treatment’ at that time it was around 6 so he headed of to the library for the party. I hope there is some Applejack Daniels.

As he walked up to the library no lights were on. He slowly walked in only to blasted back with a

“SURPRISE” he was knocked over by Pinkie Pie.

“Were ya surprised Hm, were ya”

“Well I sorta already knew you told me but that was one hell of a welcome though”

“oh yea, okie dokie lokie. Now lets party!”

The party was to put it simply, amazing man she can throw a party. Tim walked up to dash and asked “so I remember you wanted to see me drunk?”

“Yea totally, I want to see if you even more fun to be around then”

“well you better be ready tonight because I’m getting hammed”

“Well on that note her you go” Rainbow hoofed him a bottle of hard rainbow “This is condensed rainbow it is pretty strong stuff but great for getting hammered”

“Why did you bring this, oh I see you must have remembered wanting to see me drunk so you brought this special” dash blushed “well than your going to get it!” Tim grabbed the drink and downed it.

“You alright”

“Um…yyyyea I I I feel finnneee” the effects become noticeable.

“Alright then party!”

The night was filled with lots of stupid drunk act by Tim. Luna showed up and Tim asked if he could pet the pretty pony and get a ride to which Luna only laughed seeing as he was drunk.

“Hey, hey you?”

“Um yes”

“who are you and where did you put my skittle friend?

“I-I’m the doctor and who’s you skittle friend?”

“Well if you’re the doctor which one are you”

“ummmm…”

“Do you like pears?”

“No, what does that have too do with anything?”

“Than you’re the 10th aren’t you”

“How do you know that!”

“4 words I. Have. Seen. You.”

Soon after he stumbled over to the couch and past out. Best party ever! After a while the party was over and only Twi and rainbow remained.

“You like him don’t you rainbow?”

“W-what d-do you mean by t-that?”

“You don’t just give your special rainbow mix to anyone and you know that”

“Um…Just make sure he makes it to my house tomorrow for practice” Rainbow shot out of rainbows house blushing”

“Good for you rainbow, good for you” said in a caring voice while going to bed after putting a blanket on Tim. It was one of the best nights of his life easily.

Author's Note:

There we are done. This chapter was fun to write and there you go moonbeam it luna! yaaaaaaa! If you guys want to see anything just put it in the comments or message me. Also on another note if you have a oc and you want him/her in the story tell me about it and i will try to fit it in as a thank u for viewing and possibley likeing.

Lightning out
P.S. HUMP DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY