• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 1,905 Views, 39 Comments

A quick trip through the universe - Quick lightning



Tim is headed through the universe to the place of his dreams. Join him and his new found friends in this a world no so new to him.What will happen while he is there is only fate.

  • ...
13
 39
 1,905

Sudden learning about magic

POV: Lotus earlier that day after the interview

The twins were happily bouncing around the spa after the interview with tim. They knew it was risky but possibly worth it. Ponies would come from everywhere to get a massage from him. ‘He had made the toughest pegasi around become a happy moaning mess at his fingers. I wonder what he feels like, it must be good. Maybe we will have to have another test soon in his training’

“Well sister how do you think the human is?” Lotus asked

“he looked good to me. He made rainbow moan so hard it was not even funny, well it was but still”

“yea, I wonder what it feels like maybe another test?”

“defiantly, but do you think she was acting? I mean they already are friends so she could just be doing him a solid?”

“No, she wasn’t. I could tell if anything she was trying to hold it in, which failed miserably”

“yea it did” the sisters were so happy at that point they mess things up around the shop so they would be better for Tim to operate. Little did they know oh what is to come with there shop and with Tim.

They finished there rounds for the day with their consumers and fixing up the shop. They were about to go to bed when a letter appeared. It said

“Dear, spa twins Aloe and Lotus,

I have been watching over Tim secretary and saw you gave him a job and I must thank you for that but I need the human here for 3 days to ask and examine him for a matter I may not discuss to you. Do not tell him I was watching, just tell him to come to the castle and where the pin that will come with this letter. If the guards try anything show them the slip and they should let him through.

Your leader,

Princess Celestia

Both the spa ponies gasped at the letter from the princess. They have never got a letter from the princess or ever expected to. They wanted to have him start tomorrow but this was a royal request, so they could not refuse it.

“Ah man, I wanted a massage” Lotus grumbled

“Me too” Aloe sighed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Princess Celestia after the note

‘Now I can study the readings of him I got today in the evening. I hope its not what I think it is. If it is this may be bad of glorious for equestria, I hope it’s the latter. I do so wish he is good, I would hate to put him on the sun’

“Luna what do you think of this human?”

“I think he is marvelous, he is kind and understanding to the ponies around him”

“well someone took a likening to this human” Luna blushed.

“he is rather nice, but I think that’s rushing things a bit”

“oh so you do like him?” Luna face lit up “Its been so long sense I have see you have a crush on somepony”

“don’t tell anypony, alright”

“fine I wont tell but is something you should know. He is coming tomorrow to the castle”

Luna shot up and zoomed to her room to get ready. Tia sighed and to a walk to her observation deck. It was in her room so she could have her matters private. It was the middle of the night at this time so she was on her way to bed but first she wanted to see what was happening in the reading she got from earlier.

‘lets she if I am correct or not. I hope I am wrong but I may be correct, so lets see here. His magic level of health is supposed to 53.3-1. This is around a earth pony so lets see if he is fine now. The meter is…’ Celestica’s jaw dropped ‘ this is not possible, no number is that high. Mine is 568.9-6 and that is the highest level recorded. I must go check on him’

Celestia flashed to his home in Ponyville. His meter was…904.8-10.

(A.N. the number system works like this. 1-1000 is the first level that is the base count for the other number which is the magic level steps. So if you were 202.3-2 the most you could perform would be simple spells but that is like a unicorn fillies strength. Earth ponies and pegasi have ___._-1 magic but unicorns have ___._-{2-5} Alicorns have 2-7. So I hope that explains the numbers)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Rainbow Dash middle of night Tim’s home

Rainbow awoke to a sudden flash in her doorway. “give me five more minutes mom” she waved her hoof over her head

“I am sorry rainbow but Tim is in danger, of him self possibly!” Tia shouted

“wait princess,” rainbow shot up and bowed in her presence “what do you mean he is in danger?”

“well I am sorry but he got here in the storm right?” Dash nodded her head “Then he might have picked up magic when he is not supposed to. If he can not control him it will rip him apart!” Dash gasped

“well lets get to him then!”

They darted to Tim room with haste. Rainbow did her best to remember the layout. They remembered his room after a few minutes but when they made it they were shocked. Tim was lying on the ground bleeding everywhere. “Princess heal him or something, or get him to a hospital by teleport”

“Brace yourself loyalty, were going to Canterlot” Celestia teleported them to her room and placed Tim on her bed.

“why are we here?! We should be in a hospital!” rainbow demanded at the goddess of the sun.

“We are here too help him. He must fight the magic or accept it in his body. If he turns evil he”

“he is not evil he is the nicest stallion I have ever met!” rainbow Interrupted

“rainbow I can she you have feelings for him,” Dash blushed “but a human is not supposed to have magic. They species can easily be corrupted. When he wakes up we must help him stay sane and good, if not all of equestria will be in trouble”

“but even if he is evil couldn’t you gust stop him”

“No, have you ever heard of the magic scale?” dash nodded “well mine is 568.9-6 his is… most likely even higher then before” Celestia walks over and checks the meter “it is know 600- 11, that is almost double my power and growing it would take the elements, discord , The most powerful unicorns, and my sister and me to stop him if he is evil at full power. If he is good he will be the strongest being in the universe by far if trained” Dash’s jaw dropped to the ground.

“Wow, that’s a lot of power”

“yes, now lets help him” Dash nodded

They waited for him to awake. It took longer than expected which they waited in silence. They were met with a ear shattering scream which made them both rush to his side to find him wakening up in pain

“Listen you need to accept the pain it will make it go away” Tim screamed but did as told and excepted the pain. “good now relax and hear our voices”

“Yea what she said listen to me and her and stay sane”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tim screamed at the top of his lungs.

‘I hope he is okay, I want him to be okay to sit next to me and give me more massages. I wonder if there is anything else I can do’

“You will be okay just accepted it and it will be over faster” rainbow cooed

“O-okay r-ainbow…I will trAHHHHHHHHHH”

“good, it will be over soon know that you have accepted”

The screaming stopped and Tim pasted out on his bed. “Do you think he is fine princess?” dash asked

“I believe he will be fine” Tia smiled

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Tim the next morning

He awoke to the sound of a heart scanner beeping away next to him. He felt fine but the last thing he remembered was a ringing in his head. Now he felt all tingly.

‘hello and thank you for accepting me'

‘what who are you?’

‘oh well I guess introductions are in order, I am angel Wright frost. The ring was my call from the universe to let me in. I am here to help you in your process to learn you powers and to be you friend. Now fully wake up and greet you guests’

‘um thanks…’

Tim fully awoke to find Princess Celestia next to your bed and dash sleeping on a stool with her head on your bed. Your room was a plain white room with a cabinet and sink with a bathroom.

“hello again Tim, it is nice to see you but I wish it was on better terms” Celestia said “would you like me too wake rainbow?”

“not yet, I would like to talk first. One why am I here Celestia, and I would like to show you something”

Little did they know rainbow was awake but not fully, but still listening.

“well you have seemed to absorbed the universe magic from the storm and have its power, you pasted out from its magical energy and were injured from the power shift”

“Um okay that makes cense of what I am about to show you. Could you a memory spell on me to you” Celestia nodded

She cast a spell to show her his memory but dash woke up and got into it too. They all appeared in a gallery were they saw each other and gasped at the sight of dash. It was like a hallway of doors which moved on hook and rail system.

“Dash what are you doing here!?”

“I don’t know I woke up and I was here which is your memories?” they both nodded “Awesome”

“Well, will the memories roll” Tim shouted out loud suddenly three doors shot up that said last week, last mouth, and last year. They picked the last week and it shot open giving him there memories. What happened was that not only did they get his memories from equestria but also from earth and MLP. “Cancel thoughts transfer”
They did not get his thoughts though. “add thoughts from today” more memories piled out onto the ponies.

Celestia was blushing and rainbow was scared but Tim did not know what was wrong “you guys alright” as he said that they were pulled back to reality.

“H-how do you know about us in such detail!!?” Tim was shocked he did not know until it hit him, he was watching MLP before he was teleported here.

“I think that was my fault” they both looked at Celestia “I sent you adventures in a though across the universe and space and he must have seen it on the program” they were both were shocked, rainbow was a bit mad though.

“you sent our adventures though space as a program, why not tell everypony who we are!”

“Rainbow calm down and please tell no pony about this, you would be called insane” Celestia looked a bit scared.

“Fine, but don’t talk to me!” Rainbow shot off toward her home.

“N-now about that voice, it is fine. He is only there to help”

“thanks but what about her?”

“let her cool off and we will go talk to her”

“but when will I be able to get out of here”

“I may be of some assistants” Frost made a pony module of himself “now focus on your health and think heal”

Tim did as told and his body erupted into golden flames.(imagine the doctor during regeneration) “wow that is awesome but onto more important matters rainbow”

“let us go to her”

They flashed to tim’s house and saw rustling in her home ‘this is going to be bad’

‘you said it’

Author's Note:

sorry for the wait you know family gathering, public speaking, football, school shoping. hope you injoy

Quick/cosmic