• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

Caravan

CHAPTER 47

Caravan

Shining Armor relaxed now knowing that Derpy was not in fact a changeling. He picked up the pace, he needed speed in order to catch up to what they call a “Caravan” He said to himself “This thing must be stopped.” He ran and ran dodging tree and rocks all scattered throughout the small forest. He came to the edge of the area to find that it blended into a swamp. He continued with caution, he couldn't simply slip, and let them get farther just because of a simple mistake. The swamp was slowing him down as he went, but as he noticed this he pushed his muscles as hard as he could. He was getting closer, he looked up into the sky to see a big cloud of smoke, he was hoping that was their camp. He moved in closer and closer, and finally came to the camp. It was empty, he looked about the trains hoping to find Cadence, but she was nowhere. No ponies or even changelings anywhere. The fire in the middle of the camp still burned, that meant that they were close. He picked up the pace, he followed the tracks to ran into the forest. Maybe they were bringing them to a trading post. If so he didn’t care what he had to do to get her back. Derpy followed slowly, and said “This seems like it’s a good place for a trap, don’t you think Shining.” Shining Armor turned around to see Derpy shaking, and said “Yes it very much does, but no ambush will catch me off guard.” He turned around to see a cave entrance up ahead. He ran a little faster hoping this would be it. As he came to a complete stop inside the cave he found a group very familiar to him. The Shadow Legion sat before him looking at him strangely. “What are you doing here Shining, I thought you were supposed to be out there taking the fight to them.” Wolf Tongue said as he walked over to report to his captain. “Cadence and I got ambushed in the night, and they took her. Derpy here said she was taken by that caravan outside, do you know anything about them?” Wolf Tongue looked at the ground, and sighed “We took it down this morning, and found that each slave was already sold.” Shining Armor fell to the ground.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed reading, Please Like, Share, and Favorite. Have a good day.
:D
Tassadarth

10/15/2013