• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

Let Dragons Be Dragons

CHAPTER 35

Let Dragons Be Dragons

Rarity started to say “Well when you tried to… What is that? Do you hear that?” They all turned to look in the direction of the sound of running. In the distance they all saw Shining Armor running at full speed toward them. They all stopped walking away, and shouted “WHAT’S THE HURRY!?!?” Shining Armor stopped in front of all of them, and said “Sorry Twilight, but you are coming with me.” The instant he finished the sentence Twilight and Shining Armor disappeared. Twilight grabbed on her brother, and said “Are you crazy did I just lose all of my progress on my journey?” Shining Armor pointed over to a wizard nearby, and said “He instructed me to gather you to calm down the dragon.” Twilight looked at him with a small frown, and said “Well at least warn me I can’t just disappear like that around my friends.” She walked over to the cage that Spike was being kept in. Spike turned to see Twilight, and rushed over to see her. He was a giant. He finally reached the bars, and bent down to see her, and said “I’m so happy to see you, how are the others doing. I’ve been in this cage for a while I don’t know what is going on. All I know is that I’m a part of a big experiment to build a bigger dragon, but after a changeling showed itself as Rarity I’ve been shrinking ever since then.” Twilight smiled, and said “Everypony is fine, we’ve been through a lot. I need to get going, you think you’re going to be ok?” Spike looked at Twilight, and nodded. Twilight walked back over to her brother, and said “It’s time to go back, I need to continue this can’t be that long of a stop.” “Sorry I can’t the Princess has requested that you stay, and rest for a bit you need it.” Shining Armor responded. Twilight sighed, and walked back over to the cage, and said “It seems I’ll be staying for a little bit longer, do you need anything? I haven’t seen you for such a long time.” Spike responded shaking his head no.

“Where did she go? Why did she go? Does anyone know?” All the ponies gathered around in a circle trying to find out what was going on. No pony seemed to have an answer to their questions. They all decided to go back to the caves where Princess Cadence held her ground. When they reached the canyon they were greeted by a whole platoon from Canterlot lead by the pony known as Wolf Tongue. He looked like he was ready for battle, and was a scary one himself. They all headed for the caves where Cadence took refuge from the burning sun. “Do you know what’s going on? Shining Armor just took Twilight, and we don’t know what to do.” Cadence turned to them, and said “There was an emergency in the labs at the castle, and they needed to calm down a dragon.” They all shrieked as she mentioned the word “Dragon” Fluttershy dove for the bushes nearby. Pinkie walked toward the bushes, and said “There is no dragon nearby don’t worry Fluttershy.”

Author's Note:

I'm sorry to say, but the story is coming close to it's end. I hope you all are enjoying the story, and expect an end in about 30 chapters. Please Like, Favorite, and share. :D

Tassadarth

9/20/2013