• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A Return

CHAPTER 41

A Return

“Who is the Shadow Legion?” Shining Armor quickly asked Wolf Tongue. Wolf Tongue walked over the cliff nearby, and said “We’ve decided to name ourselves that after we encountered hundreds of changelings, and won.” Shining Armor congratulated them, and teleported out. He finally arrived at the castle in which Princess Cadence was waiting for him. “Where have you been, I’ve been so worried. Is Twilight ok? Last I heard you and her were fighting a dragon.” Shining Armor stared at the ground, and said “After a while of us protecting the Shadow Legion we got knocked out from behind, I woke up and noticed the battle was still going, so i decided the help Wolf Tongue, and ask if he had seen my sister. When i had asked the question I got no answer, so I thought I would come back here, and comfort you.” Cadence hugged him, and said “I understand your reasoning, and we must go. We can’t stay here forever, let’s get some rest.” They both headed to their house in Canterlot, and rested up for their next task. They both woke up around the same time, and prepared to go away. “We must find them, I hope they’re fine, but if they’re not we will be there to help them.” Shining Armor said as he prepared himself for the journey. He equipped himself with his longsword, and put on his set of armor. “I’m ready to go how about you?” Princess Cadence turned to see him, and said “Here, give me a moment, and get some breakfast before we go. We can’t go on empty stomachs.” She grabbed some items out of a nearby cabinet, and continued the put items into a bag. “We can’t pack that much, we need to travel fast.” Cadence turned to him again, and said “I’ve been to parts of this world you’ve never seen. This is a bag that can hold unlimited amount of items, and will always weigh less than a feather.” Shining Armor’s jaw dropped to the floor, then he said “Why didn’t we give that to the Princess when we knew they were going on a journey?” Cadence looked around the room, searching for items that they would need. “I got this bag not to long ago, when they were still on the move. I thought that they wouldn’t need it by now, because they’ve already traveled that far, why would they need to come back to pack more. They also have a Pinkie Pie, she is too brilliant that she has everything she needs with her, haven’t you seen her just pull something out of thin air. Its amazing, I don’t know how she does it.” They both stopped the chatter, and grouped together, gave each other one last hug, and teleported out.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys are enjoying, and Please Like, Share, and Favorite.
:D

Tassadarth
10/1/2013