• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A Drop

CHAPTER 50

A Drop

“Where did you go Cadence? I was so worried about you.” Shining Armor said with a frown on his face. She turned to him, and smiled “I’m sorry the hounds were calling for my arrival, I needed to see them as soon as possible.” Shining Armor scratched his head, and said “The hounds?” Cadence sighed, and said “The hounds are our enemies, they think of some sort of very powerful sorcerer that they can depend on. I know their plans because of this, they had called me in to tell me that they were tracking the six, and were planning to attack soon. I had to stop them, that’s why I had to leave immediately.” “Oh okay, I can understand why, but next time could you at least leave me a notice. The Shadow Legion left me to run in one direction, they gave me some bad news, I didn’t want to happen.”

“Okay, so now that we’re on the surface where are we?” Twilight said as she overlooked the valley up ahead. Rarity walk next to her, and said “I have no idea, but we need to find our friends. We can do anything together.” Two cracks made their way to the edge, and caused an avalanche. Twilight fell off the canyon wall, and grabbed on the ledge. She struggled, and said “Rarity help!” Rarity turned back from the firewood. Twilight was barely holding on by a small branch, and fell. Right before Twilight’s eyes Rarity flew up above her, and changed her form. Twilight thought to herself “I’ve always hated those changelings, when do they stop.”

“King Sombra, our forces are ready, that impost just left to inform them we have nothing. The plan is going well.” Sombra rose from his throne, and said “Then unleash our forces from the everfree forest, they won’t stand a chance. Especially since they won’t know what hit them.”

“Chainball, the Shadow Legion awaits order. Princess Cadence ordered us from the recently captured post to come back to tell you we’re under attack.” Chainball gasped, and ordered a few of his squad to prepare for a battle, and turned back to him “We can’t let this city fall, I know most of my men will start fighting if their attack leads up to this statute.” They were standing in the middle of a park, where a big statute held its place in the middle, this statute was of the fallen one.

Author's Note:

The reason for some many of my errors during the story, is because I write in a free writing style. I don't stop to fix error, I just let it flow. Hope you're enjoying, Please Like, Share, and Favorite.
:D
Tassadarth

10/22/2013