• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

Dragon Watch Season

CHAPTER 36

Dragon Watch Season

Princess Cadence pointed in the sky, and said “Actually Pinkie its dragon watch season. When all the dragons start to migrate across the world.” Fluttershy poked her head out of the bushes, and screamed. Applejack pulled Fluttershy out of the bushes while saying “Come on Fluttershy you need to face your fear, you can’t be like this forever.” Fluttershy looked up into the sky, she started to back away toward the bushes when a huge flash happened nearby. “TWILIGHT!! Where did you go we missed you.” Twilight walked over to them with a big creepy smile on her face, and said “I just went to find some peace and quiet.” They all looked at her with confusion on their faces. “Now why would you say such a thing Twilight we’re your friends if you wanted quiet we would have let you have it.” Twilight turned away from them, and said “sorry it’s just all the stress of this journey I think you all can understand, right?” They all looked at her as she walked away from them.

“Why can’t I go back now? We are running low on time we don’t want our enemy gain his power back, I mean I saw him with my own eyes he is in bad condition. We can’t simply just give him this time.” A shadow said from across the room, Princess Celestia turned over to her, and said “You need this rest Twilight you’ve been having trouble, and i know it. I heard about you passing out when the changelings came to capture you, you can’t go on forever like that. I also would like to congratulate you on defeating the queen. How did you go about doing so?” Twilight sat there thinking about how to put it into words. “Well you see she had her changeling try to deceive us, and I thought for a bit about it. When we finally reached the queen I knew that the changeling would channel all the energy that it had gathered into the queen, so I decided the moment she started to do so I would push all of my sad, and anger into her. This caused the queen to collapse in the drought of energy, she was defenseless.” Celestia walked back and forth looking for words to say. “Well that’s an interesting strategy to use against a changeling. I will make sure that the word goes out about how to defend yourself against a changeling.” Twilight looked at the ground “I feel like I’m betraying my friends, they must be wondering where I am. I mean can’t you just send some sort of messenger to them. I’m worried that something bad is happening, I mean it’s dragon watch season Fluttershy will be terrified by now.” Princess Celestia shook her head “I just have to say we can’t do that we need everyone at the castle to make sure our defenses hold, and don’t you think that she should overcome her fears?” Twilight nodded, and walked out of the room. “What do you think Luna, is she fine? This must be difficult on her, she loves her friends what shall we do about this?” Luna flew down from the ceiling, and said “She is under a lot of stress, under all that she still is loyal. She wants to finish this journey to go back to living normally.” Celestia sighed, and walked out of the room.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not uploading last night I will try to post as many as three chapters today. Please Like, Favorite, and Share.
:D

Tassadarth

9/22/2013