• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

Epilogue

EPILOGUE

All enemies of Equestria were now all gone, Twilight moved throughout the ruins of the castle wondering what she would do next. The journey itself had changed her in a good way. She was expecting there to be more than just that finally battle, a journey back, but with this new magic of mass teleportation they would have to use that instead. “Princess Celestia, what do I do now? I’ve been wondering all around the undiscovered parts of our own map, I don’t think I really want to go back.” Celestia chuckled, and said “Well of course not, all that go on such a journey never want to return. You will stay here, and hopefully your friends to.” Her horn started to glow, and she pointed it at Twilight as it got brighter and brighter. It seemed as if she was having trouble casting the spell, Twilight turned around so she didn’t have to worry about much of what she was doing. As she turned to look the castle was reassembling itself back together, she finally finished casting the spell. At the last moment of the spell being cast a flag popped out of the top of the castle, and Twilight felt a tingling on her to sides. There was something new, something different about her. She decided it wasn’t much. So she headed over to her friends to tell them that they were for now on staying in this castle until they decided otherwise. The all gasped at her approach. “What are you all staring at? It’s not like I’m leaving you forever, we’re all staying at this castle together.” All five of them continued to stare at her “You guys are now trying to creep me out, what is going on?” Rarity decided to speak up first “SHE GAVE YOU A CASTLE?!?!” Twilight stared at her, and said “Well I guess you could say so, but I don’t think I’ll call it mine, when its ours.” They all continued to stare at her intensely, and didn’t want to speak unless spoken to. “What is wrong, we’re all going to be together aren’t we?” Applejack pointed to Twilight, and said “We’re not so freaked out about how we get a new castle to ourselves, but about the wings that are coming out of both of your sides, I hope you realize that you’ve been awarded to become a princess now right?” She looked to her left and right, and realized that this was correct. They all formed around for a hug, and gazed over to their new castle. “A stronghold to keep out our worst fears, as long as we keep a smile on our face, they won’t ever get to us. This is our journey’s end, a new beginning.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, the castle this is talking about is the art shown on the cover.

Author's Note:

This was fun writing, I'll hope to see you guys at the sequel. I won't be writing for a while, because I'm taking a break. I hope you will like my next two stories, see you later.
:D
Tassadarth

11/08/2013