• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

Reunion

CHAPTER 51

Reunion

Pinkie Pie woke up near a small river, she took a look around only to find herself in the middle of a dense forest. She slowly stood up trying not to make a sound, she thought to herself “Where am I? How did I get here? When did I get here?” As she was making a last look around, she found her Element of Harmony lying in the river wedged between two rocks. She walked over to it, and picked it up “This will come to use later, I don’t believe I’ll be finding them anytime soon.” She walked up to a nearby tree, and put on her Element of Harmony. As soon a she put it on it glowed like the sun, and shot a light blue beam up into the sky. The tree itself started to move, and fell apart. “Fluttershy? Why didn’t you show yourself earlier, I’ve been worried. Where are the others?” Fluttershy finished removing her tree costume, and said “There are more than just ponies roaming this forest, I’ve seen a Rarity drop a Twilight off a cliff. I don’t know which one to trust, was the Rarity the changeling, or Twilight? We all don’t like changelings, I have a feeling that if a changeling put on an Element of Harmony, it might not do what yours in doing now.” Pinkie Pie then noticed that the beam from her Element of Harmony was still being shot into the sky, was it some sort of beacon? They would never know, there was a rustling sound in the nearby bushes. Fluttershy quickly put her tree costume back on, and Pinkie said “Wait what about me? What do I do?” The instant she said that Rainbow Dash popped out of the those bushes covered in mud, and some other substances. “Who were you just talking to Pinkie?” Pinkie looked around, and said “Do you happen to have your Element of Harmony?” Rainbow Dash nodded, and put the simple necklace around her neck. The jewel embedded on the inside glowed, and shot another beam up into the sky this one was red. Fluttershy took off her Tree, and hugged them both. Pinkie Pie then realized that Fluttershy wasn’t wearing her’s. “Hey Fluttershy, why don’t you put on yours? I mean, you’re right I don’t really like those changelings. They’ve tricked us too much.” Fluttershy picked up a nearby bush, and started to got through it. After a while she picked her bag out of the bush, and put on her Element of Harmony. A pink beam shot up into the sky, while looking at the beautiful light show of love they saw slowly the beams were guiding themselves together. They started to form a small ball of light in the moonlit sky. The moon had just reached the midpoint in the sky, and it dropped down. “The moon isn’t supposed to drop this early, what’s happening?” The sun rose, and Princess Celestia flew down to the group of ponies.

Author's Note:

Sorry for another late upload, I have a lot of school stuff to do. Hope you're enjoying the new part of the story. I have a big part planned, and hope it will catch your guys attention. Have a good day, Please Like, Share, and Favorite.
:D
Tassadarth

10/24/2013