• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A New Arrival

CHAPTER 14

A New Arrival

“Hey Raindrops do you see them?” Derpy said while looking back at Raindrops. She looked around then said “no i don’t see them maybe they continued on, i mean doesn’t that make sense?” said Raindrops. Derpy made a quick dive downward as if she saw something. Raindrops followed her, they finally came to a slow stop on top of a hill. Raindrops quickly said “Why are we stopping? And why here?” Derpy looked at the ground picked up a muffin, then offered it to Raindrops. “Here we need to eat its been hours.” Derpy said handing Raindrops a muffin. After they ate they both took off to find Twilight to give her the message from her brother.

“What in tar-nation is that?” Applejack said while pointing in the sky. “It’s simply a cloud Applejack i don’t know what you’re talking about.” Rainbow Dash said while relaxing on a small cloud. Quickly out of nowhere something knocked out Twilight from the sky. When she woke up she was surrounded by her friends still wonders what had dropped it. Twilight looked at the ground, and noticed a muffin with a letter wrapped around it. Twilight smiled then said “Derpy is up there Rainbow Dash can you go, and get them to explain this.” she pointed at the muffin. Rainbow Dash bolted into the sky, and quickly came down with two other figures. It was Raindrops, and Derpy. “What are you guys doing here aren’t you two supposed to be helping with the castle guard in Canterlot.” Applejack said. Derpy simply just stared at all of them with a big smile on her face then said “Open your letter i don’t even know what it says.” Twilight grabbed the letter then started reading she quickly stopped, and started to freak out. Once Twilight calmed down she turned to her friends then said “King Sombra is still alive all we destroyed was all just a shade.” They all gasped in horror of what they had just heard. Twilight then turned around for she carried even worse news. “Not only are we dealing with King Sombra, but also the Queen of the Changelings.” They all turned to her from where they were looking before, and said “WHAT!!”

“It seems to be that they received your letter, Twilight is freaking out along with the rest i don’t know what else to say.” Cadence said. Shining Armor turned to his wife then said “Well they needed to know i don’t care if they are freaking out now, if they had found out later when meeting him again would you imagine how bad that would be for them?” Cadence nodded in agreement “Go tell Princess Celestia of this news at once i need to fortify the defenses I’m expecting an attack soon, considering they just lost a great artifact.” said Shining Armor.

“Well with this kind of news Pinkie i don’t think we can have any kind of party until we fully defeat our enemies.” said Applejack. Twilight walked up to Applejack to whisper in her ear “don’t ruin her hopes of that party we still want all of us to have our hopes.” Applejack nodded to what she had just heard then said “We can still have that party for our success of destroy their ability of using this great artifact of theirs.”