• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A New Adventure

CHAPTER 3

A New Adventure

As they went further through the fires of the cave, random objects started to orbit on one axis around nearly hitting everypony as they slowly continued to try and find a way out. A Hooded Figure continued to appear and disappear in the shadows for it was watching the group of friends move along. They had finally entered a wide open room full of objects of unknown origin, there was a center piece in which everything in the cave system had seemed to been orbiting.
It was a strange shaped object small enough and well placed enough for anypony to recognize it to be a magical and powerful object. As they approached the object, the Hooded Figure appeared straight in front of them and said

“This is the orb of transportation, for it will teleport you to any location, but it can only be used in specific location in certain times of the night. It will be specified on the orb itself, we will meet again soon.” The Hooded figure quickly disappear for this time it had spiked the moral of the group.

They had approached the only spot in the room that had appeared to be a sundial, but for the moon They looked up into the only spot of the ceiling that had been opened enough for the sun to shine in. For this room was a great room to rest in, and the Orb had happen to reveal that the time of night they would need to use it at would be late at night.

“I guess today we will be sleeping until we can use this device to teleport to wherever this might take us, we will rest until all strength is restored and all of us are fed.” The ponies after the rest and food sung songs told stories and even read some books Twilight had brought along about roadside foods and such.

Finally the crescent moon had risen to the point where the small blue dot had shown almost into place of the middle of the moondial. A few minutes had past until the point in which a big burst of what seemed to be magic flew around the dial itself as the orb flew out of Twilight’s hooves and straight to the center of the portal, and rose above it. This was now revealing a road an unfamiliar road that had seemed to be abandoned. The six of them entered the portal one by one of course Rarity offered first for she was the most generous of them all and in they all went.

“Princess Celestia... The Hooded Figure awaits you on top of the highest tower for you.”

Celestia continued to walk, thinking about what news would be coming from this unknown pony who had powers unimaginable. She now must face her fear of a power greater than her own... She decide to hear the news of what the six had encountered.

“You see, if you can install one of these into your kingdom you will be able to help the six. You love the most at any event that they aren’t able to travel and help them with any questions they may have.”

It disappeared along with the same message that had always come back along with it’s disappearance.

“Luna I hope they’re all actually alright, I may try this ‘teleportation Sundial’ for myself, maybe its far too dangerous for my own little sister to use. I will be back a soon as I can.”