• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A Long Way From Home

CHAPTER 2

A Long Way From Home

Spike burst through the door in fear of what he had just received. he spoke in a shaky voice as he said, “You are to travel beyond the Everfree Forest to find Safety, be sure to be quick and quiet, ration your food as you will need it in the future.”

“WHAT WHY WOULD SHE SEND US INTO THE EVERFREE FOREST?!” said the six of them in unison.

Spike ever so slowly handed Twilight the letter from Princess Celestia. She looked down at the letter, and nodded. She knew the way only just to Zecora’s shack in the Everfree Forest. “Lets get a move on... If the danger is spreading throughout the land we must find some sort of power, or item beyond the Everfree Forest, soon before Ponyville is attacked, lets go girls!”

“New letter from Celestia, it says we mustn’t go past Zecora’s shack for she will ask too many questions for such little time that you all are needed in.” The group took a sharp left and continued their way through the Everfree Forest.




The days had grown longer, the times of their friendship cheering them through the Forest would continue to run out of supply until a hopeful event would happen. They eventually came upon a great river made of a sort of purple goop that led them straight into a cave of wonders.

“There must be some sort of joy we can have with each other in the cave, I mean it has purple goop leading into it seem like fun.” As they entered the dark cave they heard snaps and saw great flames shoot up from the far distance of the other side of the cave. All of them were finally inside the cave as the cave entrance collapsed behind them. “Oh no! how will we get out? Rainbow Dash try pushing that rock out of the entrance or we will have no hope of returning to Celestia with anything to stop the danger.”

“Their adventure has only begun Luna, for this is one of the things they must discover before they can save us from this growing darkness.”

The castle held itself strong with a shield conjured by the only one in the fortress to hold it, Shining Armour.

“We must send word to the ponies of Ponyville that they must evacuate from that area, for the kingdom of Canterlot is under assault.” Said the Hooded figure as it vanished into thin air leaving all but only one little whisper saying

“We will be in touch soon” as if it was a dark creature and powerful creature leaving.

The group of ponies were in trouble, the cave door would not collapse under the pressure of Rainbow Dash’s Strength. She had to stop the madness of trying to get out that way.
“Come on girls, let’s continue through this cave, maybe we will be able to find a new way out” said Twilight. They must continue through the caves to find the first object, for their journey is not nearly over.