• Published 19th Aug 2013
  • 663 Views, 59 Comments

Friends to Journey's End - tassadarth



A long and dangerous quest for the six of them. They must find new magical powers beyond the Everfree Forest. They darkness witll spread to the walls of Canterlot and there it will be held.

  • ...
12
 59
 663

A Change

CHAPTER 17

A Change

“This simply can not go unnoticed Celestia we must find a way to get them back together.” Luna said with command in her voice. “We must let them learn from this experience Luna, we must not intervene. They will learn more and more about their friendship if we do less.” Princess Celestia said as she walked slowly past her sister. Luna looked at her sister in shock for she didn’t know how to respond to that kind of intelligence.

“I think we should move on. We can probably find them later. Where is Rainbow Dash i thought she came through with us?” Twilight said while taking a look around herself. Rainbow dash dove from the sky down to her friends. “Derpy, and Raindrops are going on their own to find the others.” Rainbow Dash said to Twilight. She dropped down for she didn’t know how many friends she could bare not to have by her side. Applejack lifted Twilight from the ground, and said “Let’s go find our friends I’m sure they’re looking for us to.” There was a sudden shake in the ground when they all noticed the ground was reforming itself. Twilight went ahead to say “Sorry for the rumble if they’re behind us we will leave marks like this to tell them which direction we are going.” The ground formed an arrow pointing north.

“I think we need to rethink our current situation right now this seems to be a little hectic right now.” Rarity said with tears in her eyes. Pinkie Pie dropped to the ground then said “I can’t take this much longer i’ve already had to say goodbye to my home, but now my friends. Why would anypony do this sort of thing? I miss them already why can’t they come back?” Pinkie was already laying on the ground with a sea of tears all around her. Fluttershy was sheltered in her bag hoping to find any sort of animal of hers at all to help her out of this mess, but she found nothing while tears gathered in her eyes. Rarity found herself in the worst condition she was in, but she was still willing to help her friends. So she gathered herself up to the best way she could be in this time to say to her friends “Maybe if we go looking for them we could find them, Fluttershy i think you should fly high above us to see the land farther ahead. Pinkie i think you should use your Pinkie sense to find anything that might help us. I will take the charge of trying to take the command of this situation we don’t want to be like this forever do we?” Everypony rose from their puddles of tears to try, and understand the new plan from their “Leader” Fluttershy started to rise into the sky, and Pinkie Pie went on ahead to scout out to see is they were up ahead. Rarity kept a slow pace to make sure they weren’t ahead of the others. Fluttershy was still crying causing a small drizzle above Rarity, but they all stood strong for they still needed to find their friends. They continued on for Fluttershy didn’t see anything, but she only saw trees her eyes we still dropping tears like bombs down to the ground. Pinkie was still sad, but not nearly sad enough for she had a Pinkie sense that she was going to keep to herself. She already knew that their friends would find them, and very soon.

Author's Note:

I have Monday, and Tuesday off next week I'll be trying to get in as many chapters as i can