• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 13,320 Views, 293 Comments

Gods Among Us - Gravitiaxis



You are an ancient god who dates back to times of the beginning. However you have been lost to time due a major wound that you had gotten a long time ago, turned you into stone. A few thousand years have pasted and you're now reintroduced to the

  • ...
25
 293
 13,320

Chapter Twenty Three: Three Days Till Death

Making your choice, you took your hand off of Granny Smiths chest and stumbled back into the chair.

Granny Smith let out a horrid cough, before breathing in once more to find that her lungs were working just find now. She was now breathing normally. She quickly commented on how her body had began to stop aching and she found herself able to move her limbs more freely now without pain. This may not what she had asked for but she was happy enough not to be in pain anymore.

You suspended the curse and gave her a week to live. The suspected that three days were enough for her to spend with her family and enjoy life for the last time, plus that was all the power you could give anyway.

Giving someone more time always used up a little bit of power, but since you were a god when you did it, you could do it without any problems, but since you're still mortal your strength is still weak. You found easy things like this to be very taxing on your body. Right now you could feel it taking it's toll on your body.

"Are you ok?" Granny Smith asked as she placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I'll be alright." You said shoving back the sudden drowsiness that you were feeling. "You have three days. Make them count."

Granny Smith nodded her head as she seemed to understand the weight behind what you said. "I'm sorry for dragging you into to all this." Granny Smith said. "But when I heard that you were the Alicorn of Death. I knew I had to try and convince you to kill me."

"Apology accepted, but I don't like being tricked. Next time you want something from me, don't work your way around it, just ask me. Who knows I might have helped you anyway." You said giving her a smirk. "And I'm sorry you had to get involved with with grandson. Like I said before, he was always a tragic hero of sorts. He could never really hold on to a relationship for very long. So when he and his lover would break up, usually it was the lover who broke up with him, he would be very scornful. I didn't think he would ever stoop down to such a level where he denied his lover from the afterlife." You shook your head at such nonsense. He gets a little bit of your power and he begins think he's in control. You didn't know what Granny Smith did to anger Ladius like that, but you knew for sure you weren't going to ask. You had to talk to Ladius about his temper though.

"Everybody changes."

You chuckled at Granny Smiths remark. "Nah, he's always been like that. We all have a flaw."

Granny Smith looked at you with confusion in her eyes. "I wasn't talking about Lasko." The Voice chuckled.

"Never mind." You said as your mind began to race. "Get out of my head."

"Never." The Voice responded.


After taking a quick break, to regain some of your energy you stumbled towards her door and leaned against the door knob. When you brought back Fluttershy's pet, Angel, You didn't use nearly as much energy as you did just now. You now had a real sense of how weak you truly were. "Don't look at me like that," You said commenting on how Granny Smith was looking at you with concern on her face. "I should be fine. I just need a little rest."

"That's not what I'm worried about." She said causing you to raise an eyebrow. You asked what she meant and learned that she was wondering about how to tell her grandchildren that she was dying.

Growing a little apathetic at this point, you just shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. Just tell them. Start from the beginning, start at the end, make up a lie. All that really matters is that you tell them. I'm pretty sure they're out there worried sick about you. You owe them that much. As their own flesh and blood to ease their worrying by any means possible." You said standing straight up now. You watched as Granny Smiths face fell. "You have three days Granny. Three days. Please make them count." You said looking at her with sad eyes that showed her that you were serious. You couldn't count how many times when you gave somepony extra time and they squandered it, thinking they'd extra time. You didn't want Granny Smith to do this but she seemed to had understood. You hoped so, no one likes to see a broken family.

You left out of her room and walk into the living room. "Are you alright?".Big Mac asked as he noticed how weary you were. You immediately told him that you were fine.

"You should focus more on Granny. She's better now, but she can tell you all the details."

Applebloom's smile began to gleam. "Did you really heal her?" Applebloom asked.

You patted her on the head. "Er, something like that." You mumbled underneath your breath, trying to avoid the question. "Why don't you go talk to her? She's awake right now." You said moving out of their way so they could walk past. While Applebloom quickly ran to go see her grandma, Big Mac took his time.

"Thank you, for what you've done." Big Mac said offering you a handshake, which you reluctantly agreed to.

"Trust me. I didn't do much." You said with your smile fading. "You won't be thanking me in three days." You thought.

"Nonsense. You are always welcome here at our farm." Big Mac said said giving you a hardy Eyup, as he followed his sister into Granny Smiths room.

Not wanting to stick around during the talk you quickly left the house.

Author's Note:

So I'm still thinking about the romances and it's killing been killing me. so I decided to make a poll.


Also feel free to post which character should be the love interest on this poll I made: http://poll.pollcode.com/21892476

You'll see in the poll that I put some extra words beside their names like Twilight Sparkle- Booknerd/Inexperienced Goddess, this shows what will be the main or partial theme when during this romantic route. So for Fluttershy, Letum would be dealing with Fluttershy's shyness and her love for animals.

Here are the ones I didn't finish.
Roseluck: The Gardener/Troubled Soul
Trixie: The "Redeemed" Show Mare
Lyra: The Musical Archeologist
Maud Pie: Deapan Snarker/Troubled Soul
Princess Luna: Younger Sister Complex/Desire to be Wanted
Zeal: The Mortal Bodyguard/Family Issues
Octavia: Deadpan Snarker/Musical Prodigy/Troubled Soul
Sunset Shimmer: "Redeemed" Magical Prodigy/Pride
Queen Chrysalis: The Fallen Queen/Desire to be Loved
Delirium: Oblivious to Love/Clingy
Celestia: Devoted to Her Job/Professional

I also put Trixie twice, my bad.