• Published 6th May 2014
  • 939 Views, 11 Comments

The Mane Six(And others) Do Video Games - TheSylwester



Sometimes the Mane Six get bored and decide to play Video Games.

  • ...
1
 11
 939

Pony Fortress 2

Twlight Sparkle just finished reading one of her most favorite books. But she didn't have the great feeling of finishing a good book. Instead, Twilight had a feeling she was forgetting something. It was when she looked at the clock she remember what it was.

Twilight was late for the Online Gaming Meetup with her friends. Something The Mane 6 have been preparing for days.

'' Fuck!'' She swore to herself while desperately looking for her laptop. '' Im going to be late! ''

After minutes of looking threw piles of books she finally found what she was looking for... Her old dusty laptop that she got 7 years ago. Even thou its age, it still worked like a charm.

Twilight logged into Skype as quickly as she could and sighed with relief when she noticed that some of her friends still were not online. In fact nobody was online exempt for Fluttershy and Applejack.

Seconds later she received a group call from her friends and answered gladly.

'' How' ya'll doin', ready for some gamin'? '' spoke, AJ.

''Oh ye-yes... i was g-g-getting re-re-ready all week.''- Fluttershy cleared her throat -''Lets p-p-pwn some new-newbs. ''

''Nice to see you two ready. Any idea where are the others? '' asked, Twilight.

''Well Rarity told me that she is goin' to be late. '' Said Applejack
''No idea bout' the others. ''

Twilight suddenly got startled by a loud glass breaking sound followed by falling bookcases and a small ''Ow'' at the end.

From under the bookcases came out Rainbow Dash. She was covered in sweat and bumps from her latest crash.
Whatever she was doing she was doing it in a hurry.

Twilight quickly stood up and rushed to help the poor injured pony. Helping sit Rainbow at a desk.

''I was about to go online but then i lost my internet connection, so i decided to quickly rush here so i wont miss out most of the game. '' Dashie spoke and took out a Laptop out of her bag.

''Alright Rainbow, but you do realize you will have to pay for the damaged window right? '' said Twilight

''Yeah sure... no problem, '' Rainbow answered.

''Good. Now lets get back to gaming, '' Twilight suggested.
''I will invite you to the skype party. ''

And so she did. Rainbow answered almost immediately.

''How is everyone? Wassup AJ and Fluttershy, sorry im late i had internet problems, '' Dash greeted her friends.

''So what are we playing today girls? '' asked, Twilight.

Fluttershy was the first to answer.

''I was hoping we could play come Pony Fortress 2: Ponn VS Machine, that is if you want to. ''

''Ah' dont see why not! I heard its fun, '' Said Applejack.

And so Twilight logged into Steam and started a PF2 Party. She couldn't wait. After all she waited all week for this.
The team wanted beginner difficulty but Fluttershy wanted expert so they would have a challenge. So they just went with that.

Just before Twilight started the game search Rarity and Pinkie joined the party. The team was happy to see that they made it.

After the game loaded the Mane 6 found themselves in the ''Coal Town'' map. Fluttershy chose Heavy, Applejack the Engineer, Twilight chose the Sniper. Pinkie Pie reserved the Pyro and Rainbow Dash chose Scout. Rarity took a longer time to find what class the wanted. But after about a minute she chose the Spy.

''Rarity, a Spy? We all know the spy cant do anything in Pony vs Machine.''- Dash bursted out -'' Please change. Be a medic or something!''

''Oh please Dashy, the Spy is a great class in this, aslong as you know how to play correctly. '' Rarity reacted to her friends problem.

''Yeah, exactly. You dont know how to play the Spy correctly! '' Rainbow said trying not to laugh.

''I will let you know that i-''

''Could you two just shut up and play the game? '' Interrupted Twilight.

The two mares agreed to be quiet and Rarity ended up staying the way she was. When Twilight bought all the upgrades she wanted she walked down to where they were making their first stand.

When Twi got to the small town part at the end of the map she quickly looked around trying to find her friends.
Everyone seemed ready. Rarity was standing under the place where the tank comes out. Pinkie Pie was hiding behind a shed, AJ set up her sentry and dispenser on a roof. Fluttershy was in the middle of the road getting ready for meeting the enemy straight on. Next to her stood Rainbow. Twilight went on roof behind her.

That when a voice came out of nowhere.

''PROTECT MANN-CO''!

The round has started and the team stood ready.

''Alright lets do this!'' said, Twilight.

''Lets take down' sum robots! '' Shouted Applejack.

''LETS GO TAKE OUT SOME MOTHERFUCKERS! '' ...

Everyone suddenly started looking around. Searching for whoever said the last line. After several seconds all of them were focused on Fluttershy.

''WHAT. DAFUQ YOU LOOKING AT? PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. ''

Everyone snapped out of shock when AJ's Sentry opened fire, quickly followed by Fluttershy's minigun.

The first to react from the surprised group was Twilight, quickly sniping down the bots. And then Applejack who started refilling her Sentries ammo. After seconds the whole team was in active combat. Doing their best to bring down the clackers.

The first wave was pretty much made of Scouts and then some Pyro's at the end. So there wasent much problem.

At round two the team had to retreat to different ground. Since holding the front line was rather impossible. But at the end succeeded.

But when it came to the third wave the team was crumbled.

The only member of the group who was actually doing anything was Fluttershy, playing like a real pro. Taking on thousands of the robots without need of her companions help. Followed by a bunch of swearing.

Applejack's Sentries were doing good keeping the light classes away. But when it came to anyone who had to do with explosives the she crumbled.

Twilight helped in taking down the big robots. But kept getting stabbed by spies.

Pinkie pie... well she was jumping around having fun burning robots to death. Not dying once since the beginning of the round. At some point she made friends with a sentry buster before it murdered Applejack, And then went on a picnic with the robot.

Rarity despite the fact that the spy is rather useless managed to actually make good use of the class.

Rainbow was doing pretty much nothing while as a scout. Just jumping around and collecting money. That was until she changed into a demoman in round 2(of course the first thing she upgraded was speed). Sometime by the end of round 3 she finally got her first kill.... That was a lone dispenser.

After 5 tries to beat round 3 they finally did it. Round 4 was about to begin.

'' OH COME ON YOU NOOBS I CANT TAKE ALL OF THEM YOU FUCKING KNOW? '' shouted Fluttershy.

'' We know, Fluttershy. Anyway this is taking forever and I got to go. So bye. '' said Rainbow and quit before the rest had a chance to say bye or beg her to stay.

'' What a coincidence. I have some dresses to finish for tomorrow. I think i should get going too. Chao! '' Rarity also left.

'' Alright that leaves the 4 of us... In fact... where is Pinkie Pie? '' said, Twilight, noticing that she was not online.

'' Ah' think i saw her go on a picnic with that sentry buster, that was about to blow me sky high, '' AJ answered.

'' Well this is pointless then. We cant do it with just the three of us. Well i suggest we just leave, not like its going to be any fun without the rest?''

''Good idea Twi', I'm getting a little tiered myself. ''

Fluttershy finally spoke in a calm voice.

''Ummm... so you girls are leaving? ''

'' I think so, sorry Fluttershy, you seemed very into the game. ''

''Its okay Twilight. You can go now i wont mind. ''

And so after saying goodbye everyone left the game.

After about 10 more minutes Fluttershy realized what happened with her once in the game. She blushed hard and hid under her blanket followed by falling asleep from sudden exhaustion.

-------------------------------------------[The Next Day]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight woke up, yawned and got out of bed. Still a little fuzzy sighted she walked downstairs and took a mug of coffee that Spike made for her sometime earlier in the morning as he does every day. It was a bit cold but warm enough to have it enjoyable.

After finishing the delicious liquid and putting away the white mug that said ''Best Princess'' she started to wonder where Spike actually was. After all he does usually greet her in the morning and make her a sandwich to her coffee or something. Everything just seemed too quiet.

The purple mare looked out the window and widened her eyes in horror.

Outside stood an army of mechanized ponies in main color of blue. Twilight quickly came out the door and was greeted by Pinkie Pie and the rest of the Mane 6

''What the hell is going on?!'' She screamed not really knowing what to think of everything.

Pinkie was the first to answer. ''Well Twilight, Clanky the Buster wanted to bring some of his friends over to Ponyville, so I said why not and helped him bring everyone threw the video game into our world! They even changed into pony forms! Is that not just cool? I know it is cool! So now if we want we can play PF2 IN REAL LIFE! Wouldn't that be fun?! ''

Suddenly the whole army started to turn on and the empty robotic eyes begun to glow. Noise of thousands of small engines filled the air.

Twilight sighed. ''Well we're screwed.''

Author's Note:

Right, so don't judge my future work by this fanfic. I wrote this mostly for fun and my own amusement. I tested some grammar and dialogue. And overall this being my first real piece of work that I actually tried on. At some points it does not make much sense and the whole battle does feel VERY rushed. But like I said this was a test. But still feel free to leave your opinion!

Decide on the next chapter!
http://strawpoll.me/1653116

Comments ( 11 )

This is not bad for a first story. Keep it up!

4348766 Oh my, thanks :D
I thought I did terribly!

Yay!hope u make a series of this I really like it'd!:3 :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

4349865 Do you really want a series? :trixieshiftright:
Really heart warming that people actually like this.

There are two possibilities for the next chapter.
Cadance and Shining Armor playing Goat Simulator
Fluttershy playing Slender
Decide which one you want first!
http://strawpoll.me/1653116

4353363 hmmmmmm......we'll i do but more people have to make there choice.:pinkiehappy:

OMFG I LOVE TF2!:rainbowdetermined2: I'm so glad this was written. Plz make another?:scootangel:
Also, FLUTTERRAGEQUIT!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

4354793
4355599
4356259
Right, I am not feeling the best, got really sick and writing is a pain since I can't concentrate on anything.
But I will try and make a new chapter by the end of this week.

4358373 that's alright. I'll just read this again!:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment