• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 680 Views, 8 Comments

Exploration turns out to be much longer than expected. - Totito30



A warrior belonging to a secret society from our dimension ends up in Equestria. A quest awaits him there.

  • ...
7
 8
 680

Epilogue.

The dark figure watched through what seemed to be an ethereal puddle of nothingness a man dressed in a black armor leave through a white portal, leaving behind a sad mare and a vulnerable dimension. He laughed, witnessing the plan he had worked hundreds of years on working perfectly. J´zar had left this dimension, and the only danger was now exposed.

"¡Oh, my little ponies, so ignorant, so foolish!" the voice claimed.

The image being viewed through the ethereal puddle changed, this time showing the busy streets of Canterlot.

"Soon, brothers," the dark creature hissed. His voice sounded dragged, as if every words caused him unimaginable pleasure, as if he wanted to savor the nuance of every single letter "¡Soon, we shall feel the chafe of air against our flesh, and this dimension shall feel our presence!"

The voice laughed, and other laughters joined in a cacophony of joy.

Author's Note:

Thanks Zachedwrad94 for the proofreading, and thanks varg for the punctuation tips.
Thanks you for reading too!
Leave your comments as well as any constructive criticism you may have.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Totito30 deleted Dec 8th, 2013

Could have been better, could have been worse. As far as ratings go it wouldn't be a Thumbs up or down.

3476849
Thanks!
I do my best.

2796309
You should check the author's note at the end :ajbemused:.

Login or register to comment