• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,763 Views, 97 Comments

The Vanilla and Twilight Adventures - VanillaBeam



What if Twilight Sparkle shrunk down to Vanilla's size and they did stuff...... it was cool

  • ...
11
 97
 3,763

The Sweetest Death Trap

After what seemed like an hour, when normally it takes about five minutes to get to Sugarcube Corner from the Boutique, Rarity finally arrived to the sweet style bakery with the teeny tiny stowaways. As said before, the bakery to the tiny ponies no appeared to be like a huge fortress. It was even bigger than Canterlot Castle to them. I wonder how big the actual castle appears to them now. The giant unicorn then entered the establishment, and immediately upon entering, the ponies were hit with a HUGE wall of an aroma that smelled quite familiar. The smell of the pastries already presented in the front counter, though always a pleasure to smell when visiting SCC, smelt so enticing when the size of an ant.

The fillies mouths began to drool over the aromas of the cakes, cupcakes, and pies. Even Vanilla, though trying to stay focused for the group, couldn't help but get caught in the spell of the chocolate/vanilla swirl cakes. Of course, having to play the ring leader, Twilight snapped Vanilla out of his trance.

"Come on you big lug." she said with a smirk. She meant well, and wasn't trying to spoil the moment, but she knew they had more important things to do. Vanilla shook himself awake once more, regaining his concentration.

"Right right, I'm back." he said. "Now, first of all, we gotta wait until Rarity stops so we can exit her tail safely and not worry about becoming a smudge on her overly polished hooves". He waited for the right time for Rarity to stop stomping along. He peeked out and saw that she wasn't alone.

Sitting at one of the tables were Applejack and Fluttershy. Rarity seemed to be heading that way. This was a better omen, because at least the more of their friends that were there, the more of a chance to be discovered, and not squished. But then the giants began to speak, causing the tinies to covering their ears.

"Howdy Rarity. 'Bout time ya showed up." Applejack boomed. She must've been waiting for Rarity to arrive for a while now, for she sounded a little impatient, though not angry.

"Oh I do apologize Applejack, but I had a few more adjustments to my latest work before I could join you." Rarity replied.

"Well, ya'll can just sit and make yerself comfy." said AJ. "Pinkie Pie's making us some snacks while we sit and chat about how we can help Twilight." Fluttershy said.

"Don't mind if I do." Rarity said, as she pulled out a chair, and sat down. The whole simple motion swung the tinies all around, making every one of them dizzy.

"Geez Rarity. You think you can plant your butt down any rougher?" Sweetie Belle said, her eyes still googled.

"A-Alright gang." Vanilla said, as he shook himself again back to normal. "Now that our ride has "parked", we can now dismount the Rarity. Now since her tail is weirdly shaped, we can just slide right off it". He then sat onto one of the rope-like strands of her tail. "Everypony ready?" he asked. Everyone gave a nod as each of them did the same thing.

"Alright everyone, see you at the bottom." Vanilla said, as he then pushed himself forward, and off he went. The soft, twisting form of Rarity's tail, created the perfect slide for an ant sized being. Even though she probably wouldn't really appreciate her tail being used as a toy, she didn't even notice, so no harm no foul. Vanilla then landed onto the cold wooden floor, making sure not to fall within the caverns of the cracks in the floorboard. He then looked back up. Rarity looked absolutely humongous, and sitting in the chair made her even bigger. She and the orange giantess were still conversing as normal, like she didn't feel a thing.

Meanwhile, in the confines of the purple ropes, Twilight was preparing the crusaders for their trips down. They all gave the confirmation that they were ready, and one by one, they each slid down her tail. You could hear the overjoyed "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"'s coming from the fillies. Vanilla smiled, glad that the crusaders were finding some kind of fun with their new world. One by one, each of the giggling fillies reached the bottom of the tail. Sweetie Belle seemed to be the most ecstatic.

"That was the most fun I've ever had with my big sister!" she beamed. Vanilla just smiled down to her and messed up her mane playfully. There was only one pony left, and surprisingly, she went down the tail with a great big "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!". Twilight then landed very sloppily at the bottom, tumbling to the floor. The girls just giggled at the silly antics of Twilight. Vanilla smirked and helped her to her hooves.

"Sounded like you had a great ride, huh?" Vanilla asked, very slyly. Twilight just blushed and nudged his shoulder with her hoof. They all shared a little giggle.

This lasted until the giants above started to giggle as well, causing the tinies to again cringe and cover their ears. This made them remember that they weren't out of the woods yet. They still needed to get one of their giant friends to see them. As the two adults tried to decide to which of the giants to lean toward who won't stomp on them out of pure instinct, the children once again were easily distracted. They soon caught the strongest aroma coming straight from the kitchen.

"mmmmmmm~ caramel." said Scootaloo. "You all thinking what I'm thinking?" she said quietly. The other fillies nodded their heads, and decided to head toward the kitchen, which luckily for them, was right next to where their giant sisters were sitting. As they passed by, Apple Bloom looked up and saw the towering behemoth that she calls her "big" sister. She thought that this was karma for the way she acted toward Applejack during the poison joke incident. Her booming voice and towering figure intimidated the little filly, and one stomp of her massive hoof sent the tiny filly scattering into the kitchen even faster.

Meanwhile, Vanilla and Twilight were still pondering which of the giants to gain the attention of.

"Well, Applejack is one of the most dependable of ponies, and she seems to be the only one who is focused on keeping us safe." Vanilla stated.

"Yes, but Applejack can be just as careless around bugs as anyone outside." Twilight retorted. "But Fluttershy is the most gentle around any type of creature. That includes miniscule bugs that can be as small as fleas". Vanilla had to admit, Fluttershy WAS the one who found him after he shrank. So she would be their best bet.

"Okay girls, we're going to Fluttershy's." Twilight said. ".......... girls?" They both turned to find the girls gone, then looked around, and saw them no where in sight. Then Vanilla caught the scent of the sweet caramel coming from the kitchen. They instantly got the idea to run into the giant doorway, and once inside, they were relieved to see the crusaders safe and sound. But then that all changed, when they saw a house-sized hoof lifting over them. They seemed frozen in fear, and needed to move.

"GIRLS! RUN!" Vanilla screamed as he ran after them. They all shook themselves awake, and scattered all over the floor. Luckily, as the hoof made a deafening BOOM! there was no one underneath. Twilight gazed up in horror, for the owner of the hoof, belonged to Pinkzilla, or normally, Pinkie Pie.

"LA LA LAA LALA LALAAAA" the pink giant boomed, as she danced and pranced around the kitchen, preparing her snack for her friends outside, while unaware that she was causing absolute chaos for her other friends on the floor. Everywhere where the tiny ponies tried to run, the giggling giantess seemed to block their path with the simple stomp of her hoof. The crusaders were screaming for dear life that the ecstatic pink pony would stop and notice them on the floor, but to no avail. Pinkie's singing and dancing seemed to be the only things on her mind aside from making her treat and breathing. As she was passing by, Scootaloo was blown to Twilight from the impact of the BOOM of Pinkie's hoof.

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked Scoot, very concerned of her safety. Scootaloo just nodded to Twilight, she could barely get a word out, she had so much fear in her eyes. Twilight looked up and saw Vanilla had grabbed the other fillies and put them on his back. He gave a nod to Twilight, ensuring they were okay. Twilight let out a sigh of relief, glad that everyone was safe........... for now.

"LOOK OUT!" screamed Vanilla. Twilight looked and saw her world was being shrouded in shadow. Twilight looked up and saw a giant blanket being dropped on top of both her and Scootaloo. Vanilla quickly ran to save his best friend and the little one when another pink hoof BOOMED in front of him, followed by a booming voice.

"Oh clumsy me~ hehehehehe." Pinkzilla chimed as she reached for the blanket, which to her, was probably a cleaning cloth. She scooped everything up, and that even meant the tiny unicorn and tinier pegasus. Vanilla could hear their muffled screams within the cloth prison. He quickly ran after them, hoping they wouldn't fall. A fall from that kind of height was definitely fatal.

As Pinkie trotted around with the cloth, she used it to rub the edges of the bowl she was using to make caramel. Unfortunately, upon doing so the little ponies were released into the gigantic, thick lake of corn syrup, sugar and water. But look on the bright side, now Scootaloo finally got her caramel treat. As they thrashed around in the sticky substance, Scootaloo began getting hysterical.

"Twilight! I'm so sorry! You wouldn't be in here if I didn't wander away from you! And now we're gonna die!" she yelled, gasping for air, and on the verge of tears. Twilight just swam over to her.

"It's alright Scootaloo. I know you didn't mean it. And we're not going to die. We're going to get out of here and-" she then let out a horrific gasp as a giant, red object seemed to be coming down from the heavens, and doing a nose dive into the ocean of caramel. The other tinies on the floor could see what Pinkzilla was putting into the bowl.

"She's makin' caramel apples!" Apple Bloom shouted. "She's gonna trap the others on one of the apples and eat em up!" Vanilla looked around for something to help his friends in the bowl. His eyes then met something very.......... very puzzling, but it was just the solution he needed.

"There! See that?" he said. "It's a string, and it goes right up to Pinkie's head." The crusaders all saw it and looked at in confusion.

"Why would Pinkie Pie have a string tied onto her head that reaches all the way to the floor?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know, but it's our only way to help Twilight and Scootaloo. Come on!" and with that he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle bouncing all the way on his back. They all looked up at the gigantic form of Pinkie Pie's fur filled belly. It loomed over the tinies like the whole city of Cloudsdale. The fillies were in awe looking up to it, while Vanilla focused on getting to the rope to reach the giant's ear.

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie finished coating all the apples in a thick coat of caramel, and one of them, contained two stowaways: Twilight Sparkle and Scootaloo. She placed an apple on each plate, and there were four plates in total. She then happily placed each plate on a tray, and proceeded to carry the tray to the dining area. Vanilla mustered just enough strength to run and leap for life, and gripped the rope just in time before the giantess began stomping along.

BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM

While Vanilla began ascending the rope, Scootaloo was having a severe panic attack, all covered in layers of sticky caramel, and stuck onto a giant red fruit, about to be eaten and swallowed alive by some unsuspecting giantess.

"We're gonna be eaten alive! And it's my fault!" Scootaloo cried. Twilight did her best to reassure the young filly, and telling her that she wasn't going to die, that they were going to get out of this alive. But deep inside, even Twilight knew that she was running out of options and her appending doom was approaching. All of a sudden, the plate was lifted up by Pinkie, and set before one of the titans on the table they walked away from earlier.

"MMMMM MMMMMMM~!, ya'll really out did yerself, Pinkie Pie" the booming giantess said. The tinies skin turned pale as they looked to see the huge, hungry eyes of their close friend.

Applejack.