• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,763 Views, 97 Comments

The Vanilla and Twilight Adventures - VanillaBeam



What if Twilight Sparkle shrunk down to Vanilla's size and they did stuff...... it was cool

  • ...
11
 97
 3,763

Word Gets to the Royals

Once they arrived at the library, Rainbow Dash flew inside and shut the door, and every nook and cranny so that way no creature could come in and harm the pint-sized ponies. All the while, Twilight and Vanilla were trying hard to both hang on to the giant furry cyan rocket, and make sure not to vomit on her either. They knew if they did, no matter how good of a friend they were, or how small they were, they would be hoof paste.

When Dash finally sealed every hole, and locked every window, Dash landed and looked into the mirror and into her mane, on her tiny riders, who were seeing swirls and birds.

"Heh Heh, sorry about that guys." said Dashie. She then took them out of her mane, and placed them onto Twilight's work desk. Twilight was now use to looking up at her new gigantic friends, and Vanilla had been use to that feeling for years.

"Thank you so much for volunteering to look out for us Rainbow Dash." said Twilight. "It means a lot for you to do this."

"Hey, I'd do anything for you guys. This is probably one of the easiest things I've had to do yet." said Dash with a smirk on her face. The other two ponies just rolled their eyes, thinking 'same old Dashie'.

"I honestly would rather have you to take care of us than Pinkie Pie." said Vanilla. "I mean don't get me wrong, I love the mare to death, and I can depend on her anytime, but Twilight is new to this, and Pinkie MIGHT be a little too extreme for her."

Rainbow boomingly chuckled. "Hahahaha, I know what you mean little guy. But what makes me different from the other guys? I'm not gentle like Applejack or Fluttershy. I'm as far from gentle as anything."

"But you are the element of "Loyalty". You are the best pony we can depend on when it comes to keeping us safe." said Vanilla. Saying this made Dash blush, and turn away. "But what about earlier?" she asked under her breath.

"Please Rainbow Dash, don't linger on that issue." Twilight stepped in. "We all know it was an accident, and plus you were relieving stress (even though a book shouldn't do that), and you stopped yourself."

"You actually stopped me, but I see what you're saying Twilight." Rainbow said, looking back at them. "Thank you guys for giving me this chance." She then leaned in, catching the tiny ponies off guard. But she overall pressed her heavy, gigantic muzzle on top of them, and rubbed them (to a normal pony, it's a nuzzle). Vanilla went with it because he loved it, Twilight though, was still kind of skeptic about being nuzzled by a giant.

"There's one thing that worries me though." said Twilight, making Dash stop in her nuzzle, but not lifting her muzzle off of them. "With Spike being away on his migration, how am I going to let the princess know about my current situation?"

This caused all of the ponies in the room, all three of them, to lift an eyebrow. Until, Vanilla broke the silence. "Hey, you might not be able to get the attention of Celestia, but I know which princess you can."

"That's right!" said Twilight. "Princess Luna. She comes to all ponies in their dreams at night. I can get in contact with her, and she'll tell Celestia about this, and see if she can help me."

"Well that sounds like a plan. The princess will make you big again, and everything will be hunky dory."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, everyone was asleep, except for Vanilla. He couldn't sleep, knowing that his best friend Twilight was now his size, and he wanted to stay up and keep watch, just in case something does come in and attempt to harm Twilight. Even if they were in the arms of Rainbow, Vanilla couldn't be too careful. Just then, Twilight woke up with a jolt. This spooked Vanilla.

"You alright Twi'?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm more than alright. We have to wake Dash up so that way she can get inside."

"Who? So who could come in?" he asked once more.

"Princess Luna. I got in contact with her, and I had a tough time explaining my dilemma, because I was normal sized to her in my dreams. So she's coming here to get a better look at the situation. So we have to wake Rainbow up so she can unlock the door."

"Alright, all I can say is it won't be easy." When Vanilla said that, they look at the jumbo sized arms that were pressing them down to the giant pony. After about four minutes of wiggling and squirming, feeling relatively good under the warm fur, they finally released themselves from Dash's grip. After taking a second to catch their breath, the looked up her torso, and both let out a sigh in exhaustion.

About five minutes later, the two tiny ponies finally made it to the giant's maw, and had to cover their ears to the sound of Dash's amplified snoring. Her snoring was loud enough, but now it would nearly pierce their eardrums. So they started screaming to Dash, hoping their tiny voices could penetrate her ears. Nothing seemed to wake her up.

After all of this, and nothing waking her up, there seemed to be a light coming from behind them. As the two ponies turned around, the light just grew brighter, and brighter, and brighter, STILL not waking Dash up. As soon as the light started to dim, they could see who it was that was causing the light. Once the light went away, they knew exactly who it was. The princess of the night, Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna!" Twilight said with glee, as she started running for the princess. "Wait! Twilight! It's too dangerous to just run out there." said Vanilla as he ran after her.

"Twilight Sparkle? Where are you?" the princess asked, unaware that the tiny unicorn was running for her.

And as Twilight was running for the princess, she wasn't thinking about what she was getting herself into. Until Luna began to raise her hoof. Twilight saw this, and froze stiff in place. Luna scared her more than ever now. Dash and her friends scared her with their new size, but Luna was bigger than an average pony, and this really terrified her. And what made it worse, she froze just as Luna was taking a step forward.