• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,763 Views, 97 Comments

The Vanilla and Twilight Adventures - VanillaBeam



What if Twilight Sparkle shrunk down to Vanilla's size and they did stuff...... it was cool

  • ...
11
 97
 3,763

Big Discovery

"Pinkie, what's wrong?" the farm mare boomed, being very very close to the tiny "flies" trapped on the apple that she was about to ingest. From what Twilight could make out, someone, who sounded like a deeper version of Pinkie Pie, was trying to explain that she and Scootaloo were on the very apple in front of AJ's face. Although it was very clunky and didn't make a lick of sense. Applejack merely rolled her eyes, and moved the apple once more. By this time, Scootaloo was in a sheer state of panic, and needed someone to comfort her badly. And the fact that the moon-sized apple was moving again, it made her whimper even more.

As Twilight could only look to see what was going on, she noticed that the apple wasn't moving inside AJ's mouth anymore, but it was now moving up. She saw AJ's nose pass by, which gave off a slight gust of wind as she was breathing, and then something they were just begging for: her gigantic, emerald eye. Twilight gasped with delight as she saw her reflection inside the black abyss of her pupil. It scanned around on the planet as she searched for whatever it was that Pinkie was rambling on about.

"APPLEJACK! OVER HERE!" Twilight screamed, hoping that would get her attention. And now that AJ was paying full attention, that actually got her pupil to shoot directly in the direction of the minute voice that called onto the farm goddess. Her eye blinked a bit, not believing what it was actually seeing. It was actually big enough to cause a little breeze for the two tinies. Then, the titaness spoke again.

"Well ah'll be! Twilight! And..... is that you, Scootaloo?" she boomed, but not as loud as before now that her mouth wasn't right in front of them. Twilight had never been happier.

"YES! IT'S US! How did Pinkie know we were here?!" she exclaimed, wanting to know how they were saved just in time. Applejack of course had to relay the message back to Pinkie, who bounced over to the apple, and looked at them from higher above.

"OH! I hoofed the apples to you guys until I heard little voices in my head, which were screaming to help you girls before you were eaten by Applejack!" That answer made AJ blush, and turn her eye away from the tiny ponies.

"Heh heh. Yeah uhhh...... sorry bout that." she said, in an embarrassed, yet sorrowful apology. Twilight knew that Applejack truly was sorry. But she couldn't say the same for Scootaloo, who was just in a state of shock and fear, as she was too scared to even comprehend that she was safe. All of a sudden, Twilight and Scoot felt a warm aura surrounding their bodies, and began to tug on them. Twilight could tell from the color of the energy surrounding them it was Rarity's magic pulling them off. With little effort, they were finally freed from their sticky trap, and placed on the table before all of their gigantic friends and family.

Pinkie then leaned her head down, with a large THUD on the table, shaking things up for Twi, as she then saw three creatures climbing out of the ear of the pink mare. As they began running toward her, Twilight saw it was Vanilla and the other crusaders and she instantly ran after them, tears welling in her eyes. When she was close enough, she leaped into Vanilla's forelegs, in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much. You saved us." she said, lightly crying as well into Vanilla. He just rubbed her head, smiling. "Of course. I can't let anything happen to you down here." he replied. Meanwhile, the other crusaders wrapped Scootaloo in a tight hug, not even caring for the fact that she was all sticky from the caramel stuck in her fur. But Scoot, even though she was happy to see her friends, only wanted one thing.

"I want Rainbow Dash. I want Rainbow Dash." she said, in a very scared, and sad manner. She wanted the only thing she saw as family to comfort her. Pinkie heard her little cries, and told Fluttershy to find Dashie, to which she nodded and flew out to look for her.

"Oh dear, ah'm truly sorry. Ah would never do anythin' to hurt ya'll on purpose." said Applejack, as she soon turned and saw the tiny stature of her baby sister, who in turn was looking up to her BIG sister in awe. "Sweet Celestia, Apple Bloom. Ya'll look smaller than an apple seed." boomed the mighty AJ, which to admit, made Apple Bloom uneasy. Especially when she saw her big sis leaning down to nuzzle her, sounding like a meteor plummeting to earth with a rumble.

Sweetie Belle on the other hand had a different experience. She was already airborne, being floated by the aura of her big sister, and pressed up against a huge wall of white fur, which was simply Rarity's cheek. "Oooooh! Just look at you. You're absolutely adorable!" Rarity chirped with glee, unaware at just exactly what she was doing to her puny sister. Sweetie was heavily pressed and rubbed by the furry cheek, intoxicated by the aroma of the perfume that Rarity just happened to be wearing at the time.

"R-Rarity! Stop! You're cr-rushing me!" Sweetie said in a very strained voice. Rarity wouldn't hear of it and continued her constant colossal cuddling.

Twilight and Vanilla just stood there and watched all of this unfold with warm smiles on their faces. Each sister just pressed their muzzles on their mini sisters, and wouldn't let up. Though they still worried about the third filly, for Scootaloo was still very shaken up, and didn't want anyone else to even come near her unless they were Rainbow Dash.

"You girls have to be fixed soon. I don't know how long you all can last down here." Vanilla said to Twilight, not wanting to sound scary, but more informative. Twilight agreed, but didn't know what to do. They still needed to hear back from Princess Luna, and even then, they hoped there would be a solution to reverse the shrinking spell.

Not too long after that, a figure busted through the door, and landed in the shop in mere milliseconds. The tiny ponies on the table wobbled from the impact. They didn't know what happened at first until they heard a familiar voice.

"Where's Scootaloo? Is she alright?" boomed the mighty voice of Rainbow Dash. This made Scoot instantly sprout up and run to the edge of the table, waving her arms like a lunatic.

"RAINBOW DAAASH! OVER HERE!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, as she watched her idol stomping toward the table, each step creating a fiercer quake than before. She soon reached right in front of Scoot, and all she could see was a thick wall of cyan fur. She was instantly intimidated as she watched it slightly rise up and down as the beast breathed, and gave off sounds of light thunder as her heart beat.

When Scootaloo looked up, she saw only the chin of her hero, looking side to side for her little pipsqueak. Then all of a sudden, Rainbow began to roar again.

"SCOOTALOO? WHERE ARE YOU?" she boomed above, making all the tinies cover their ears, especially Scoot. She was so scared, but wanted so bad to be comforted by her giant hero.

"RAINBOW DASH! I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE!" she wept. Luckily for her, the other giant mares helped Rainbow look in the right direction, and spot her little squirt. Rainbow leaned her head down, which to Scoot was like the moon itself rumbling down to impact with the planet. When they were at least face to nose with each other, Scoot couldn't hold back anymore, and instantly grabbed onto her face, hugging Dashie like never before.

"Oh Rainbow! I was so scared! I don't wanna be small anymore! I want to stay with you!" she yelled to Dash, bawling by now.

"I know I know. I'm here, squirt. I won't let anything happen to you." Rainbow boomed, though still loud, low enough to not blow out Scoot's ears. With the words she spoke, Dash's lips rubbed across the body of Scootaloo, which in a way, kind of felt nice to the mini pegasus. Dash then focused her eyes on the other mini ponies.

"And I have some great news for you all." she said. "I've found a way to fix you girls."