• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,741 Views, 97 Comments

The Vanilla and Twilight Adventures - VanillaBeam



What if Twilight Sparkle shrunk down to Vanilla's size and they did stuff...... it was cool

  • ...
11
 97
 3,741

Celestial Intervention

Trotting into Canterlot Castle was no new experience for most of the ponies. But for the shrunken equines, who had now decided to stay together on Fluttershy's head, it was quite the spectacle indeed. The towering ceilings would normally make anypony feel tiny, but for the mini ponies, they could barely make out any detail of the ceiling from the blurred colors. Even the tips of the pillars managed to blur out towards the top, and made the castle feel endless.

The stain-glassed windows that shared the various stories of the history of friendship, now appeared as monuments that could've taken eons to complete at their sizes. Twilight especially felt uneased at her own stain glass, seeing herself so huge, feeling how tiny Vanilla must feel to her. But before she could have time to notice their lacking passenger, one of the towering guards above them bellowed out to the small group.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA IS READY TO SEE YOU! YOU MAY ENTER!" he roared out, perfect for intimidating the tiny ponies, and gained a few dirty looks from the normal-sized ones.

As Fluttershy stepped forward, the tiny ponies got to see that guard in full detail. His golden armor glistened even brighter at this point, each strand of exposed fur was perfectly brushed and pressed against his body, and the sheer size of him towering over the giant they were already riding on caused the crusaders to burrow a bit in the soft, pink vines of Fluttershy's mane. Somehow she was able to feel that, and instantly went into mother-mode.

"It's okay, girls. They're only here to make sure the princess is safe. He's not going to hurt anypony. And if he tries, he's going to have to deal with me." she says, as if these ponies were her own tiny mice or chipmunks. Degrading maybe, but they were the only things she knew were that small, and she was that protective over.

Once inside of the throne room, they were greeted with the same style of architecture, blurring and disappearing in the exact same way as before. However, just straight ahead, was another blurred visage. It seemed to be made up of a bunch of different colors, some even moving just a bit. But the majority of the image seemed to be in white, that seemed to grow as it appeared to be standing up, and spreading out. Twilight Sparkle seemed to have an idea of what it could be, and it was soon confirmed when the huge titan they rode on began shifting her position, and her head began to lower. The ponies looked around and saw all five of the other giants began doing the same thing. All bowing before their ruler.

"Hello, my little ponies." boomed a very deep, yet very motherly voice. It was a voice that made Twilight jump in her seat. It would be silly to assume that Twilight Sparkle wouldn't be able to recognize the voice of her mentor, her teacher, her second mother, Princess Celestia. But she had never heard it with such power, deepness, or size. Soon enough, Twilight was about to find out that her voice wasn't the only thing about Celestia that had truly grown in size.

Booom…. Booooom….. BOOOOOM.... BOOOOOOOOM..... BOOOOOOOOOOM...……. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM...…..

Most ponies use the expression that hoof of Celestia stretches across Equestria, and the world rests in it. Well at this point, to the tiny ponies, that expression could be literal. They could feel the sheer power of the princess of the world coming toward them, her strides getting louder and stronger with each step, and even started to shake Fluttershy herself, and this time it wasn't just her shivering in fear. That instead was all of the ponies in her mane, as Celestia's huge, dark shadow casted above all of them and shrouded them in her size, presence, and overall mercy. The princess of the sun was now literally BLOCKING the sun!...… or at least the light above the room, but at this point, who could really tell the difference?

At this point, Celestia finally stopped, as she stood above all her subjects, who in turn finally stood back up to full height. Even by standing up, all the tiny ponies could see in front of them now were their own reflections shivering in Celestia's golden chest plate.

"I've heard that you have a "little" problem on your hooves? Hmhmhmhmhm" she boomed. Now that she was closer, her voice sounded louder than before, and even vibrated through their bodies. But what surprised them the most, was that with all that has happened, after everything they went through.... Celestia was still able to crack a joke.

"I-Indeed we have, your highness." Rarity chimed in, answering first. "It appears that Twilight Sparkle had a bit of an issue with her latest size incantation, and it somehow managed to also effect our little sisters as well."

"In other words, she shrank herself, and our little sisters." Rainbow Dash added, gaining a stern look from Rarity, since she pretty much said the same thing.

"Hehehehe, so Princess Luna has told me. Thank you so much for bringing it to her attention, Rainbow Dash. For if you hadn't have told Luna, I probably wouldn't have known. And not to worry, I have the remedy that everypony needs. So I should be able to fix all of them. Now speaking of, where are my VERY little ponies?"

"Oh ummm, they're in my mane, your highness. I carried them here." Fluttershy stated, to which she in turn bowed her head a bit closer to the princess, making the tiny ponies shiver a bit more. Soon, they were greeted by the sight of Celestia looking down at them... but she wasn't looking at them yet.

She was scanning Fluttershy's mane for any form of the tiny ponies, so that way she could properly fix them, and not accidentally affect their ride. So to get a better view, she began leaning her head down to see better, creating a low rumble for the tinies. The crusaders were petrified at the sight of the princess growing more and more gigantic, like a giant goddess threatening to smite the inferior. Even Twilight herself was a little uneased, but knew she had to calm them down. So she turned to them and rubbed their heads through the brush of pink mane.

"It's okay, girls. She's just trying to get a better look. She wants to help. You don't have to be scared." Twilight said, as the fillies began poking their heads out. As they did, they looked behind Twilight, as they seemed to be focused on something way bigger. And as Twilight turned back around, she was met face to face with the biggest violet eye she had ever seen.

"GAAAAH!" she screamed in terror, as she wasn't expecting her mentor to already be THAT big, THAT close, THAT fast!

"Hello, Twilight." Celestia roared, as her voice was so deep, it put Big Macintosh to shame by this point.

"H-H-H-H-H-H-Hello, Prin-n-n-ncess Celes-s-s-stia!" Twilight stuttered in reply, now she herself being scared at the sight of the mega alicorn goddess.

"My my, you've gotten yourself into quite the mess, haven't you?" Celestia boomed, while trying to have a bit of fun, still retained that tender nature for her tiny pupil.

"I'm sososososososo sorry, princess! I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted to see what it was like to be small like Vanilla Beam, because he has it way worse than any of us. A-And I just wanted to try it out, and I couldn't fix myself, and I only made things worse when I shrunk their sisters, and I'm just so sorry! I'm really really sorry!" Twilight cried out, tears welling up in her eyes. As her hysterical show continued, Celestia just gave off a warm smile, even though none of the tiny ponies could see it.

"Twilight, it's okay. You made a mistake, and it's perfectly fine. You didn't hurt anypony, and you managed to protect these three fillies with your life, and that's all I need to know. You made a mistake, and you were willing to fix it no matter the cost. You aren't use to using size alteration to such an extent. That's why you haven't been able to fix yourself yet. You haven't let your powers strengthen up for such a use. And as far as they are concerned, you were scared, and one huge surge of instinctual magic came out. You didn't mean to hurt anyone, and I'm not mad at you about any of this. And you shouldn't be mad at yourself."

Celestia's speech managed to calm Twilight down, and the crusaders fully came out of their pink protection, to which Celestia soon looked at them, and gave off a deep giggle. A giggle which made her eye blink, and send a few gusts of wind down to their tiny frames.

"Hello little ones. Did you enjoy your big adventure?" the alicorn giant asked the fillies.

"YEAH!" all three answered in unison.

"Hehehehehehe, that's wonderful to hear. And you were very lucky to be in good hooves with Twilight and Vanilla making sure you were safe. But I take it you all want to return back to normal now, yes?" All of the fillies began to nod in synch as well.

"Alright then. Now, I don't want to accidentally make Fluttershy here a massive giant as well." Celestia said, which in turn made the yellow Pegasus blush and smile.

"Hop on!" said the alicorn, as the tiny ponies once again heard a rumble building up, but this time, it came from beneath their steed. They looked over the edge of Fluttershy's mane, and soon got a good look at a new island seeming to be rising from the depths of out of sight. It was a huge platform of doughy, white softness, that stretched yards and yards. It turned out just to be Celestia's overturned, exposed hoof of course.

When their ride had finally arrived, Twilight and the fillies wasted no time to slide off of Fluttershy's mane, and into the hoof of the princess. The touch of her sole was even softer than any of the other giants they had been held by thus far, even Rarity's. And since she was way bigger than any of the other ponies, Celestia's hoof stretched even further around them. It was almost like standing in the middle of a buckball stadium. Soon added were a few rhythmic tremors under them as the colossal princess stomped backwards to give the other ponies the space she needed.

Once enough distance was made, Celestia then slowly lowered her hoof back down to the floor, as the tiny ponies enjoyed their last ride down to the earth from a giant pony. It was as smooth as a lift, and the wind blew through their manes and tails. For the last bit of this chaos, they were at ease.

"Oh! Fluttershy, could you wake Vanilla Beam up? I want him to see me get grown back to normal." Twilight said up to the Pegasus up above.

"Of course." she boomingly replied, and began looking at her flank for him. Meanwhile, the hoof finally stopped on the floor, and it was time for the tinies to get off of their ride.

"And this is where we finally dismount, little ones." she boomed, waiting for the specks to climb off of her hoof. Twilight was the first to leap off, just so that way she could carefully and safely help each crusader off of the high ledge of Celestia's hoof nail. Each one were scared at first, but they climbed down just the same, and Twilight made sure they were fine. And once on the gigantic, marble floor, Twilight and the fillies trotted away to give Celestia more room, but the princess had it covered.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM..... BOOOOOOOOOOOM...… BOOOOOOOOOM...… BOOOOOOOOOOM...….

She managed to take for thunderous stomps backward, which sent shockwaves to the tiny ponies, making them all tumble over just one final time. Knowing that they were all about to be fixed, they giggled amongst themselves. Aside from all of the near death experiences and the initial scare factors, it was quite the enjoyable time.

"Ready to be back to normal, girls?" Twilight asked the girls. They each looked up at their titanic sisters, still looking down at them, with caring smiles. They would be RELIEVED to no longer have to see them as towering monsters anymore!

"SEE YOU BACK UP HERE, PIPSQUEAK!" Rainbow Dash intentionally yelled down to all of them, making them all cover their ears one last time, though Scootaloo, who Dash was actually referring to, smiled with the pain of her ears. She was finally gonna be able to hug Rainbow again.

They looked back and saw that Celestia had her horn ready, and was glowing even brighter with each passing second. As Twilight Sparkle took one last look at her gigantic world, she noticed Fluttershy was still not looking at them, but her own flank. She couldn't get a good look at it at first, but she could've swore that Fluttershy had a slight look of panic in her eyes.

But before she could decipher what it was that was bothering her....

*ZAP*

In one brief blast of magic that surged through their bodies, all four of the young mares sprang right up into the air, and expanded to great length! All four of the miniature ponies were miniature no more! They had finally grown back to their normal sizes. But even at their regular statures, they were not out of the woods of being crushed.

In an instant, they were instantly swarmed by their sisters and best friends, wrapping them in the tightest hugs they had ever given. Although in the case of Scootaloo, she easily had a tighter grip than Rainbow Dash, as she latched on a vise grip of her own around the cyan Pegasus.

"Rainbow Dash!" she shouted. "I missed you so much! I thought I'd never be able to do this again! I was so scared!"

"Hehehehe, hey hey, you're okay, Scootaloo." Rainbow replied, hugging her just as much. "I told you I was gonna help you, didn't I? Now you're back, and with a little more spunk than ever."

It was a beautiful reunion, that even started to bring a tear to Princess Celestia's eye as well. Especially once Twilight came up and instantly gave her a hug as well, which of course Celestia returned.

"Thank you so much, princess." Twilight said, trying her best to hold all of her emotions in.

"You're quite welcome, my brave little pony." she said in return, nuzzling into Twilight's cheek.

"WOO HOO! Everypony's big again!" shouted the excitable Pinkie Pie. "This calls for an extra, super duper, mega fun-sized PARTYYYYYYYY!"

"HOOEE! Now yer talkin'." said Applejack, carrying her little sister on her back by now. "Let's all head home!"

The happy feelings however were interrupted by the frantic panting of Fluttershy, who was now truly in a state of panic. All of the other ponies were confused by this point, for they didn't know what was making Fluttershy so upset.

"Darling, what's wrong?" asked Rarity as she tried to get a better look at what the problem was. Twilight however began to have those dark thoughts creeping into her head. For about half of the trip, she hadn't seen or heard from Vanilla Beam ever since he moved down to Fluttershy's flank. Not even a peep. Twilight soon trotted up to her and leaned in.

"Fluttershy…." said Twilight "...…. what's wrong?"

"I...……. I CAN'T FIND HIM! I DON'T SEE VANILLA! HE'S GONE!!!"

And with that..... the whole room went deathly silent.