• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 3,763 Views, 97 Comments

The Vanilla and Twilight Adventures - VanillaBeam



What if Twilight Sparkle shrunk down to Vanilla's size and they did stuff...... it was cool

  • ...
11
 97
 3,763

The Apple Farm

The very next day, once Dash finally woke up, Twilight and Vanilla finally realized something since they'd been shrunken....... they haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. So the only thing they could rely on was for Rainbow Dash to make them breakfast. Twilight was a little hesitant to Rainbow's cooking, since she's never seen her do it before. All Vanilla thought of: "It can't be any worse than Twilight's cooking".

"So I was thinking, since we're going to Applejack's anyway, I think that she wouldn't mind to make you guys breakfast" Hearing this news, made both of them sigh with relief. Dash then extended a hoof, and lifted the two ponies up to her mane, where they hopped off and disappeared out of sight.

"I have to say Dash, your mane smells nice in here." Vanilla said. Dash blushed.

"Th-Thanks I guess." she replied.

"Smooth Vanilla, real smooth." Twilight said with a smirk. Vanilla just rolled his eyes and sat down. Dash let out a chuckle, and then lightly took off. "Okay, hold on guys." Dash said. The others looked at each other with worry, and in a split second: BOOM! they were off in a high velocity. They knew Dash was fast, and knew that if you rode on her, it would make your face stretch. But at a tiny size, it felt 50 times faster than before. Luckily, being they were so small, and so deep in her mane, they were stopped and had something to hold on to.

After only 3 minutes of spaceship-like speeds, they eventually reach Sweet Apple Acres. It looks just as beautiful as ever, and looked to be fully in stock with its inventory. Dash slowly lowered herself to the front door of the barn, and knocked on the door. The one to open the door was Big Macintosh.

"Hey Big Mac. Is Applejack home?" asked Dash.

"Eeyup." replied the stallion.

"Can we come in?" she asked again.

"Eeyup." he answered, again.

Rainbow gladly trotted inside, and went into the kitchen. Applejack just happened to be in there, and looked like she was making pies at the moment.

"Howdy Rainbow Dash." AJ said. "Ah suppose ya got Twilight and Vanilla with ya too?"

Dash nodded, which of course, caused a huge continental shifting for the two ponies in her mane. She then reached her hoof beside her head, and allowed the two ponies to hop aboard. She then extended her hoof out to Applejack, so they can be in her sight.

"Howdy there you two." she said with a big smile. She could notice they were really shaken up from the "calm, lovely" ride there. "So what brings ya'll here?"

"Well, we wanted to know, if you would have us for breakfast?" Twilight asked.

"Why sure. Ah'd love ta have ya'll fer breakfast." AJ replied. Vanilla and Twilight's eyes got wide at that statement. AJ saw that and quickly corrected herself. "A-Ah mean, have ya'll over fer breakfast." she said with a chuckle.

After a couple more minutes, Applejack made some pancakes for her new guests. One pancake was enough for Twilight and Vanilla, and even THAT was too big for them. Rainbow Dash on the other hoof, could eat like 5 cakes. Applejack, could blow them all away with 10 cakes. After everyone's bellies were full, AJ was the first to speak.

"Eh, before ya'll go, could ah speak to Rainbow Dash fer a second?"

"Sure thing. I'll be right back guys" Rainbow said. Then the two giant mares stood up and walked into the living room from what it looked like, leaving the two tiny ponies on the table.

"So when do you think Princess Luna will come back and take us to Celestia?" asked Vanilla.

"She said she would talk to her today." Twilight said. "I'm sure that she'll have an answer by tonight."

"Great........ Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"...... why does no one seem to remember me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Rainbow Dash didn't remember about me being a tiny pony when she almost crushed you, and Luna didn't even remember about me. Has everyone just....... forgotten about me?"

Before Twilight could answer, the table began to shake, saying that someone was coming their way. "Wh-Who's coming?" asked Twilight. There was no shadow, coming from the living room, so it wasn't Rainbow Dash, or Applejack. When all of a sudden, there was a huge shadow that engulfed the two tiny ponies in darkness. They slowly turned around to see what horror would lie just behind them. When they looked up at the giant creature, it spoke to them.

"Awwww~ ya'll look so cute!" the filly boomed with glee. It was Applejack's younger sister, Apple Bloom. But at this point, she was no where near a "little" sister.

"Hello Apple Bloom." said Twilight. "I guess Applejack didn't tell you about me?"

"Nope. And ah cain't believe yer so tiny Twilight." she said, as she reached over to them and scooped them up. The feeling of being lifted to them was very unbalanced. They were also a little fearful. She was in no way a threat to them, being that she was very very sweet, but then again, she's a child, and not very careful.

"Please be very careful with us Apple Bloom." said Vanilla. "We're very fragile at this size." Apple Bloom just boomingly giggled.

"Aw don't worry there. Ah promise ta be careful with ya'll." she said, as she brought them in for a nuzzle. It wasn't a soft nuzzle, but it was very nice of her to show her love toward them. "Who are you by the way lil guy?" Obviously, Applejack never told her about him either.

"I'm Vanilla Beam. Nice to meet you Apple Bloom." She chuckled and nuzzled them again. "Yer so cute." she said, making them both blush.

Just then, they were interrupted by the sound of light sobbing, followed by the sound of the front door slamming. This spooked all three of them. After a minute passed, Applejack trotted back in.

"Hey, where's Rainbow Dash?" Vanilla asked.

"They wanna know where's Rainbow Dash." Apple Bloom said to her sister, so she knew they were talking.

"She.......... just left." Applejack said in a monotone voice.