• Published 18th May 2013
  • 1,064 Views, 32 Comments

Maybe once you do know - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 33 to the Maybe series Follow the main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the power he possess. And how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
4
 32
 1,064

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – What's lost...

The warm bed you lay in soothes your aching body as the long day no longer sits in the sky. Your room is dark and the moon now rest fully through the glass of the window. Your hooves and coat still have a slight clammy dampness to them after the day of helping to melt snow but at least there warm under the bed's blankets. Twilight sleeps soundly beside you and the little light purple filly still has not moved since you tucked her in. Although for you the peaceful escape that sleep has always brought has past you by tonight.

Your eyes are wide as you stare to the luminescent moon outside unable to break your thoughts. The memories maybe back but as the day progressed you had to suppress the feelings they brought with them...And now its toll is being raged in your mind. Even though your memories of the mare and filly you love so very much now sit prominent in your mind, your recollections of your past life still elude you.

The mind block was both curse and savior from the past you now feel throughout your body. With each slow blink that begs for sleep a thought of Discord or Chrysalis plays along side. The only thing that keeps you from breaking down is pushing past these thoughts with a inward talking.

Celestia said your memories may come back in a instant or I might not even know I got them back. You speak these words to yourself as you try to blink sleep into your sight of the moon lit window, but nothing comes.

You hold your gaze as the what ifs play in your mind with each blink., How can I just forget everything? You close your eyes in a tremble as the darkness of your shut eyes play out the spiking thoughts of Chrysalis and Discord...Anything could had happened...and I would had not been able to do nothing about it...This thought tumbles in your head like a loud drum as your eyelids slowly spring back open...I can't remember myself and the only two things I have left could have been lost with it and I would have never had cared...

The thought brings a slight shudder to your eyes, you have never been big on crying but now that the feelings that have swelled in you for the past week now have a meaning behind them you can't seem to stop them.

You close your eyes not wanting to sob in the night but this doesn't stop as your body trembles a little...that mind block not only held Chrysalis back it took away the last little bit you had left of yourself...I'm no pony...I don't even belong here! And the worst part is I can't even remember what I use to be!... Your eyes are slowly opened as Twilight's warm hoof brush across your fur.

"Are you ok? You're shaking..." Her voice is still low from her tiredness and from being drained by the spell earlier today.

You crack a slight smile she can't even see as you move one of your hooves to the lavender extension, "I'm fine...just cold." You shot out a light chuckle to your lie as you slowly rub your hoof over hers.

The bed shifts a little as she moves herself to your back, "Good night."

As her words leave her, she gives a low sigh and falls back into her well deserved sleep. Her leg still drapes over your side as you listen and feel her chest moving to her quiet breathing.

You're still unable to bring yourself to sleep but as you listen to the mare behind you in her peace you slowly begin to relax, "Good night..." You swallow back your voice as you give your own sigh. You continue your slow rub to her hoof as you stare out of the window...you move all the what ifs from your mind as you bring the sound of her sleeping to the front of your mind.

End of chapter 6

Maybe for the last...

Comments ( 20 )

2596969

Should't be different, looks same to me.

Anyways, Hi! Welcome to the new part :rainbowwild:

2596969

Look look with your special eyes :applejackconfused:

A NEW ONE WOOT! The title to the end of the maybe series: maybe it's the end

Awww Hell yeaH... dat'z zom jut bart! ^^

good work ^^ [yoda]*eye wigeling*[/yoda]

2598354

Dang....you should had started following me sooner, I could had used that name instead of the one I alright got :duck:

Oh well, you all should still be surprised when you see it...I will how ever be using that name or at least something like it . :pinkiecrazy:

2598772

WOW, I got a compliment? :rainbowderp: my god...my powers are limitless :pinkiecrazy:

lol thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoyed this one. :moustache:

The part after the last part. Maybe it's not the end... Sequel time. Right?

2599305

There is never a true end to a story...its only the spot where you take a break. Just stay tune for the next one. :twilightsmile:

2599425 please let there be a sequel. I play to god for there to be one.

Wow, I left this story back in the early stages because I got caught in like 5 others, reread up to now. You deserve a reward for being so amazing at keeping the updates rolling in.:heart:awsome story, I only wish dash had been the main mare in this.:twilightsheepish:

2608456

Wow, that's cool to see that someone that left was able to come back and enjoy it. :twilightsmile:

I hope you will stay around for the rest, you might want to follow I post weird so its easy to fall behind. Mind if I ask what part you originally stopped at? :twilightsheepish:

2608456

lol me too, but I came back around part 19. :rainbowwild:

No lie Fatty good job. I really have not expected this story to get repetitive by now. but its not, How many parts are there anyways? :rainbowhuh:

2609430
I had stopped reading at about the point when he gets turned into a pony:twilightblush: but as I was reading other stories I bumped back into yours to find it had almost doubled in size:pinkiegasp:

Damn it's been long time since I have read this story so I kinda have a lot catching up. (Not that it's a bad thing!)
Now that is been said GJ Fatty as always!

Näkyillään!

3051220

lol part 33? You got about 19 more parts as of right now, (or at least until the next part is up).

God you don't have to scream

Login or register to comment