• Published 11th May 2013
  • 372 Views, 7 Comments

Who is Rajulio? - RAJULIO



Rajulio is an OC i created and may make comics for if I can learn to draw better, but i have decided to make stories about him. But who is he? This story describes his first days in ponyville.

  • ...
8
 7
 372

The first day (Part 3/3)

Rasta Cloud? I heard that name earlier...

The pegasus named 'Rasta Cloud' spoke in a mellow tone "I can tell you are uneasy, stressed, tensed. Do you seek relief?"

"Um... Sure?" I replied, not sure at all where he was going.

"Ha ha that's the spirit," He said, with a blank smile, "There is a forest near here, misunderstood by the people of this land. In it you will find a Zebras hut. Go inside of it, and tell her Rasta sent you." Without muttering another word, he left flying off gracefully.

"There are some odd ponies here in ponyville..." I said to myself walking towards, what I hoped was there forest Rasta Cloud had referenced to. Something about it was odd and ominous, even though it wasn't even dark out yet. But I was reassured as I saw a brown colt waltz right in, like nothing was wrong. "Hey wait!" I shouted, hoping he knew where this hut would be.

"Sorry far to busy for that at the moment." He said keeping a brisk pace, but having a slightly worried tone.

I decided to let him be, but follow him. He seemed stressed, and was probably looking for the same zebra i was looking for to be 'relieved'. Realizing how sexual this sounded, I laughed. There's no way Rasta would've been referencing me to a mistress.

My thoughts interrupted by a loud and obnoxious noise. I decided to run towards it. Being flashed by a bright white light I stumbled around, trying to regain sight. Though I was in luck, as I regained my vision I saw it; the hut Rasta had referred to. Knocking on the door I was greeted by a Zebra.

"Um hello," I said "I was sent here by a friend named Rasta Cloud. He said you could help me relieve my stress."

"So you came here to relax? Lucky for you I won't charge a tax." She said motioning to a cushion on which I sat. She began to grind some mysterious herbs. She leaned my head back and told me to "Let your mind wonder, toss your life asunder."

Oh shit...

Instead of what my perverted mind thought would happen, I was surprised as a familiar aroma reached my nose. As the aroma rose to the roof of the hut, my stress started to go with it. Dosing of a bit and having dreams that I would be shunned for, I woke up to find the zebra across from me meditating. Not being disturbed from that state, I left so I wouldn't be late to my party.


Arriving at my home an hour before the party I was glad to still be feeling stress free. Usually a massage would've given him relief for the while it lasted. But the aromatherapy the zebra had given him had long lasting effects. Feeling very inspired at the moment I got my guitar and started to play a slow, and low tune. Losing myself in the moment I awake to the sound of knocking.

I go and open the door and see a white unicorn with an eighth note as a cutie mark and a blue mane, with cyan highlights. "Hey, my name is Vinyl Scratch" the unicorn says under purple shades "I'm the music for the party."

"Oh well come inside, I think Pinkie will be here in a couple minutes," I tell her not actually sure where the mare was.

"Alright, can you help me set up?" she says as a light blue aura wraps around a cart with 4 huge speakers.

"Sure" I say wheeling a cart with a turn table on it. After helping her she begins to ask me about myself over a drink of cider.

"So what brought you to ponyville?" She asks taking a sip of the cold beverage.

"I just needed to get the buck out of my hometown. To many bad memories..." I say wishing the cider was hard cider.

"Oh I see... Well what is your special talent? Your cutie mark is a bit confusing..."

"Pretty much music. My cutie mark is a pick which you'd figure means guitar, but I'm also good with the bass, drums, and I'm a pretty good singer if I do say so myself." I say with a very confident voice.

"Riiight," she says sarcastically, "mind playing me a little something?"

"Well I um... Honestly haven't played in front of very many people before... I usually do my best alone and just jamming..."

"So you have stage fright? How cute ha ha, well maybe I can sit in on one of these jamming sessions of yours. Just listen, you won't even know I'm there." she says smiling.

Is she... Flirting with... Me?? No no no... Maybe the mares here are friendly. I thought, I had already been invited into three mares house that day, and was asked to 'bang' by a strange grey pegasus who flew off as soon as I said no.

"I guess it couldn't be to bad..." I reply, "I guess it'd help with the stage fright as well..."

"Sounds good, we'll have to talk about plans some other time, hi Pinkie Pie" She says looking past me.

"Hey Vinyl, are you ready for the party?" Pinkie says bouncing up and down.

"Of course I am! Well see you after the show Rajulio!" She replies leaving to go to her setup.


About thirty minutes later the party started, and the house was full of almost all of the occupants of ponyville. It was like Pinkie knew all of the ponies in Ponyville.

"Hey man, enjoying the party?" DK says with a taking a sip of a drink with a light blue aura around it.

"Yeah, these ponies know how to party" I reply stating the obvious. Literally everypony was enjoying the party, either drinking, playing games, dancing, or just rocking out to the amazing music Vinyl was playing.

"A toast?" DK says floating a shot of whiskey my way.

"To?"

"To good friends and being happily drunk!" He says as we tap our shots together and down it in one shot. Thank you college for pretty much training me to handle whiskey. After about two more shots and some casual drinks the party ends with me totally shitfaced, and just passing out on my bed. Well that's how it ended for me anyway.

Author's Note:

I had my friend who can only be named as Ci help me with this chapter and on, and his OC will be introduced later in the story

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment