• Published 25th Sep 2013
  • 1,016 Views, 4 Comments

Magical Mystery Cure: Background Ponies - MightyDestroyer9876



This is basically Magical Mystery Cure only with background ponies instead of the Mane 6.

  • ...
2
 4
 1,016

Prologue

It was an peaceful evening in Ponyville. The sun was setting beautifully, the birds were chirping and getting ready to go to sleep, but the one thing that was strange was there was a mysterious blue light showed up behind Twilights house. After a few seconds of some strange sound, the blue light eventually became a strange blue police phone box. Twilight and her friends run to the box from the library.

"What the hay is this?" Applejack asks. Every pony shrugged.

"OOOHH! Maybe it is one of those circus acts where there is a bajillion clowns in such a tight space!" yelled Pinkie Pie with joy.

"Actually, this is not one of those tricks." a voice said as the door of the box opened. A tan pony with an hourglass as a cutie mark came out of the box. "I'm the Doctor. Nice to meet you. Do any of you girls know a pony named Ditzy Doo?" asked the mysterious pony. All the girls were too confused to speak. Then the Rainbow Dash remembered what he was talking about.
"Oh. You mean Derpy. She lives in cloudsdale." replied Rainbow Dash.
"Drat! I am in the wrong place. Sorry girls! Gotta dash." said the Doctor. He ran back into the box. The girls were puzzled, but then a strong wind came. The light at the top of the box started to flash. The box then made the strange sound and then just vanished. The girls were stunned.
"Oh.....my." said Fluttershy.
Rarity started to prance away. "What ever he just did, he could at least update the look of that box thing!" she said. "It's look was so .......... old fashioned. Euuuuugh!"

The girls started to walk away, when another strong wind came. Twilight turned around and saw the mysterious box back in the same place. The doctor stuck his head out. "Oh. Wait. Why did I come back here again? Hmmmmmmmmm.......... Ah yes! What is the best fancy restaurant in Canterlot?" he asked.
"Um. Right next door to the castle." replied Twilight.
"Oh. Thanks!" the doctor said. He went back in and it vanished again.
The girls went to their houses and went to bed.
Twilight came in to her tree house. "Spike? Where are you?" she yelled.
"Taking a bath!" said spike from the bathroom. Twilight didn't care and started to read another spell book. Then, a knock at the door. Twilight ran to open it. A mail colt handed a package to her, but before she could sign the papers, she slammed the door in his face. She opened the box and found a book. She read the letter from Princess Celestia.
"Dear Twilight Sparkle," she read aloud. "The spell contained on the last page of this book is Starswirl the Bearded's secret unfinished masterpiece....."

* * * * *

At Derpys house, Derpy was making muffins with Dinky. "Next, add 1 cup of chocolate chips." said Derpy.

"O.K. mom!" said Dinky as she walked toward the pantry. She grabbed the chocolate chips and a measuring cup and poured in 1 cup of chocolate chips.

"I am going to go see if he is here yet. I hope he isn't. The muffins haven't even been cooked yet. In the mean time," Derpy continued."... add in 2 cups of flour." she said walking away.

"O.K. MOM!" the filly yelled. She climbed up the cuboard and opened it. A bottle labeled 'Reguvinator' fell and poured into the mix. Dinky made a face and gasped. She quietly did what you might call 'eliminate all evidence' into the trash. She grabbed the flour, measured it and poured it in. Derpy came back.

"Good job, Dinky! Now I put them in the oven for about 20 minutes." said Derpy. Then, she heard the TARDIS. She ran to the TARDIS and nearly tackled the Doctor.

"What's the rush?" he asked.

"Can you come back here 20 minutes in the future?" she asked.

"Why?"

"Just do it." she said. The Doctor pulled a few levers and after a few seconds, Derpy ran out and took out the muffns.

"Where have you been?" asked Dinky.

"I went 20 minutes into the future to grab these muffins. I got to go. Be good!" said Derpy quickly and darted for the door.
" Wait. Where are you going?' asked the little pony.

"I am having a Dinner party with my friends and these muffins are for desert. Bye!" said Derpy and ran to the TARDIS.

'I hope they don't taste too weird,' wondered Dinky for what happened earlier.

* * * * *

"That was probably the best meal I have ever had." said Octavia.

"Agreed. I wish I could have eaten this with hands although." said Lyra.

"Uhhhg. Give it up Lyra. Humans don't exist." said her best friend Bon Bon.

"This food was AWESOME!" said Vinyl Scratch.

"I think that they could have done a better job on the fish sticks though. They don't even have custard here!" said the Doctor.

"You eat fish sticks with custard? asked Bon Bon.

"IT IS HEAVEN! You should try it!." the Doctor said excitedly.

"I'm gonna pass." Bon Bon replied.

"So, who wants some muffins?!" asked Derpy joyfully.

"ME!" everypony said. They each grabbed a muffin.

"I will save mine for later." said the Doctor. The other ponies took a bite. They made a little face of surprise.

"There is sort of an extra flavor in this muffin. Has everypony else noticed, or was it just me?" asked Vinyl.

"No. We all noticed. Why is with these muffins Derpy? They are good, but they taste a little different." asked Octavia.

"I don't know. Dinky helped me with them this time and might have done something different to them. They actually taste better than they normally do." Derpy replied.

"I can't hold these without hands! How am I supposed to eat it?!" asked Lyra.

"You do know that you are a unicorn right?" said Bon Bon.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just hold the muffin with your magic!"

"Oh. That makes MUCH more sense. Thank you." said Lyra.

"UHHHGGG!" groaned Bon Bon. Everypony finished their muffin.

"Well, it looks just about time to go home. Come on." said the Doctor. The 6 ponies went to the TARDIS. Each pony had brought something to do on the TARDIS to celebrate before the dinner party, but they didn't feel like using them anymore. On the way to Bon Bons house, the other ponies started to feel sick.

"Sorry everypony. It must have been the muffins." said Derpy.

"Even if it did make us sick, it was worth the taste." said Vinyl. The other ponies agreed. The Doctor eventually went and dropped off everypony back at their houses. But something strange happened. After the Doctor said goodbye to Derpy, on her way inside, the Doctor saw Derpys cutie mark glow. Then, she closed the door. He wanted to stop her and tell her about it, but he knew that she was sick.
"It's just nothing." he said. He got back in his TARDIS and vanished. Just about at the time the ponies got sick though, was the same time Twilight Sparkle had finished reading the last page of that book.

Author's Note:

If there is anything you want me to change about the way the ponies act, tell me. I added the part with the start of the story in the original Magical Mystery Cure because it is a very important part of my story. Also I need a long prologue because I am starting my first official chapter on when it happens.

Comments ( 4 )

This will prove to be interesting.

so does who ever gets the doctors cutie mark become a timelord?

3254831 It shows in the Picture that the doctors cutie mark is the only one that didn't get switched around just like twilight sparkle in the actual episode.

Login or register to comment