School for New Writers 5,012 members · 9,620 stories
Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 96
PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

(Cue Sarah McLachlan wailing at you.)

Hi, I'm Klondike with the SFNW. Every day, thousands of perfectly good story ideas are thought up, and simply cast away. Perfectly good ideas are abused and deleted simply because their owner simply does not have the time or the motivation to complete them.

Every day, thousands of imaginary ponies like this one are begging to be written into a fanfiction. And you can help. If you have a story idea that you cannot take care of, simply drop it off here, where we might find it a home and a loving author to take care of it.

Together, we can make sure that no good story idea remains unwritten and unread. Join the fight today, and see a better, brighter future for all our favorite ponies.

If you have an idea that you don't have the time, the will, or the experience to handle, simply list the potential title, the short and long description of it, maybe a short list of the characters and the plot, and the genres.

If you are here to adopt, simply reply to the post that you wish to adopt and make your intents known. Afterwards, the original owner should either delete his post, or mark it as adopted.

.....the ASPCA can go fuck themselves with a broom handle. They're worse than PETA. And this is coming from a person who works in the veterinary field, so I know these freakin' animal Nazis!

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

If done right, this one can easily hit the feature box.
(Insert picture of Apple Fritter with a viking helmet on)
Apple Fritter: Monster Hunter
Description: Apple Fritter, the sweet and demure apple-based confectioner of Ponyville, has a little bit of a secret. Her family thinks that she's seeing somepony; after all, that's what young mares sneak out to do late at night, isn't it?
Short description: Just because a pony's cutie mark tells them what they'll do in life doesn't mean they can't enjoy a lucrative hobby.
Short Plot synopsis: By day, she's a normal, hard working pony in Ponyville. But at night, Apple Fritter sneaks away from her home on some mysterious mission. After watching her do this for several weeks in a row, her brother decides to follow her out to the woods. Once there, he finds her strapping on armor and hefting a large crossbow and a sword. He then follows her quietly out to a clearing, where she handily massacres some monstrosity, skinning it and taking all the good parts to sell out on the edge of town to some wierd alchemist. Good one shot.
Genres: Comedy, Adventure
Unfortunately, since I am in the middle of a huge project with another huge project right behind it (not to mention a few short ones interspersed between those), I won't be able to do this one.

ADOPTED

Wow. I was almost driven to tears, PK.
Anyways, time for me to dump my first story here.

Title: The Singularity

Short Description: New being. New world. New enemies. New history. However, some problems don't change wherever you are…

Long Description: TMD is a lone wolf, said to only be a myth. The legend goes that she once stopped a whole army of Hooviet soldiers by herself, wielding the powers of a god in her hoof. Somepony that powerful couldn't possibly exist, right? Wouldn't the princesses take her down before she took them down?
Myths come true and legends come to life, however, as a new group of ponies begin to invade the large city of Manehattan, their intentions unknown. Who would dare rival such a powerful force like the Singularitans, with such advanced weaponry at their hooves?
Why, the same mare to have stopped it before, of course.

Genres: Crossover, Dark, Adventure

Rating: Teen-Mature (expected language and blood/gore)

Characters: TMD - TMD is a jet black Earth pony with and orange-gold mane. Her cutie mark is this. (Note: It's only the circular symbol that's her cutie mark, not Dr. E99 as a whole.) She has powers based around time manipulation, which include the following:
Aging/Reverting the temporal state of small to medium sized objects, the biggest object she would be able to age/revert being sections of metal walkways or metal stairs.
Aging/Reverting the temporal state of E99-infused plant life.
Aging living beings, turning them into dust.
Being able to lift small to medium objects without needing physical contact with them, the heaviest being a metal barrel. This power can also be used to catch mobile objects such as rockets and launch them back at their owner.
Impulse, which shoots a wave of E99 energy from her hoof to knock back enemies and objects.
Creating and firing a Deadlock, a small blue ball of E99 energy that expands dramatically when it makes contact with the ground, a wall, or a ceiling. It stops time completely within the affected field for a period of 5-8 seconds.
However, these powers don't come without an expense. TMD can only use Pony Aging, Impulse, and Deadlocks sparingly, or else she gets very tired and may even pass out. Bullets are also not affected by Impulse, and will only travel slower in Deadlocks instead of stopping completely. She is also affected by her own Deadlocks, which slow her down considerably.
(Insert profile for the head of the Singularitans here. Basically, make him/her up yourself.)
(Insert profile for the pony who helps TMD out here. Again, make it yourself.)

Plot Details: Alright, let's start off by stating that this is a crossover with the game Singularity. I did intend for weapons such as the Centurion, AR9 Valkyrie, Volk S4, and the special weapon RLS-7 to be used. The storyline is basically the same as Singularity, except without the mutants. A Singularity is being built in Manehattan, TMD has to stop it, and it would have three possible endings. The first would be the good ending, where TMD shot the leader of the Singularitans and destroyed the Singularity by sacrificing herself. Then, there would be the evil ending, where TMD shot the pony trying to help her, and took over the world with the Singularitans with your immense power. Then, there would be the pure evil ending. In this, TMD chooses to shoot both the ponies, then destroys the Singularity in a way that she wouldn't die, but the rest of Manehattan would be destroyed. Then, she goes back to her status as the legend she was, albeit darker than before.
I can't currently work on this story because I'm working on another, as well as I don't have the drive to write it.

Also, if anyone makes art of TMD, I'd really like to see it. I'd like to see my character come to life.

Titel : Tenacious D D?

(Apologies in advance for my poor english) After the D beat the devil (in the movie), the devil made his last move and sent Tenacious D to a land without rock&roll (Equestria) and they wake up as Diamond Dogs.

Thats the beginning I thougth of this story wil be mature because of the language, many songs. I don't know where to start in the Everfree lame maybe at the court with both sisters and JB will still have the horn of the devil foul magic and the first thind what the D think ist "Why has this horse a d.... straped on it's head?" :trollestia: I got many more ideas for that but I'm at the beginning at writing and english is not my native language somany problems also Zecora is the drug dealer XD. So if some one like to write this story pm me and I can try to tell more.

Alright, here is a story that if I wrote it, it would be butchered.

Title: Rise of Equestrians
Description of story: I thought up this idea whilst playing the game Rise of Nations and I never would be able to put it on paper so I'm putting it here.

Short Description: Twilight digs up her old copy of Rise of Equestrians and enjoys a game or two.

Long Description: Twilight, bored with the monotony of everyday life, digs up her old copy of Rise of Equestrians and tucks into a game of crushing the enemy nations.

So that's pretty much it. I hope it gets adopted Also the one condition to adopting this story is that you must credit me as the person who came up with the idea.

If anyone would like to adopt this story PM me and we'll talk.

Adopting this with a vengemce!

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

1044239 Take good care of her. :twilightsmile: And when you get around to posting it, would you mind tossing me a link?

1044251 XD LOL, dude that fucking post up top. Instead of ruining my day that made it. You made my day Pegasus. Lol plus Coxen says "Sup".

Here's my list I have saved. (I have cut out the really, really, REALLY stupid ones, or ones I truly plan on doing soon.) (Warning: Grammar mistakes abound!)

~~~Story ideas~~~
Stories that will come eventually. Maybe.

1. ???: Robots, betrayal, and a whole world against 6. [Adventure][Dark?]

3. Ed, Edd, n' Eddy go to Equestria: The 3 of them go through a portal to Equestria. But they get sent to a lab since humans are mythical creatures. But the CMC save them, and the EoH go out to destroy the humans and save the fillies. [Human][Adventure][Comedy][Crossover]

4. Youngster Joey goes to Equestria: Youngster Joey and his top-percentage Rattata go to Equestria. [Comedy] [Crossover][Human] (Have no idea to do with storyline)

5. Possession: Twilight gets possessed by an OP as fuck monster and she's evil with a crap load of power. She gets sent back in time in her thoughts, and her friends have to save her in the not-thoughts. [Adventure][Crossover]

6. ???: A descendant of Twilight is having nightmares about the past. One dream tells her to go back in time and change the future. It's up to her to fix the grim present by editing the past. [?!?!?]

9. ???: I and the mane 6 get sent to an island. We have to cooperate. And, well, they kind of hate me.
[Comedy][lolwut]

11. My Moderately Large Human: It's basically My Little Dashie, except I go to Equestria and Lyra adopts me. Weird fetishes and shit ensures. [First person, with name never described]

14. Do you Believe in Magic?: The Blu and Red pyros from TF2 get sent to Equestria and, well, the place seems evil through pyrovision since it's backwards. The two must work together to defeat these 'evil creatures'. Hilarity ensures. [Crossover][Comedy][Random]

17. Plants and Ponies vs. Zombies: Plants vs. Zombies crossover. Ponies help plants and stuff. [Crossover]

18. Tetri-ponies: Tetris crossover. A troll parody of crossovers. [Crossover]

19. ???: I've been through a lot in my life. Worse than you can imagine. My job was being an assassain. That's right. KILLING OTHER PONIES. It's my talent, and I am pretty good at it, but it's put a lot on me. Too much. I have this strange... killer's instinct, where I become a psychopathic murderer when it happens. I hate it, that instinct, my life. I just murder. That's all I do. Sometimes I wish I could just end it, but I'm not taking the coward's way out. And besides... my last mission might just do it for me. But if I survive, I get to have a life, have happiness and friendship surround me. I'm not going to let myself die so easily. [Dark] (Story: Writer-named OC is assassin, has mission that's SOOPER DANGEROS, but the one who hired the assassin would give them freedom if they succeed, as the one who hired them has them basically as a slave.)

20. Game Grumps in Equestria: Jon Tron and Egoraptor go to Equestria. And Jaques goes, also. It's hilarious, for an unexplainable reason. [Comedy][Crossover

21. 2 Best Friends Go To Equestria: Matt and Pat go to Equestria. Pat likes it, Matt doesn't. [Crossover] [Human][Comedy] {I HAVE NO IDEA}

22. wat: Any story, except no >backspace allowed [EVERYTHING.]

24. ???: When a disease passes through Ponyville (? Plot still undecided), Twilight's friends get fatally
sick; the only way Twilight could save them was to turn them into her conscience. She has to save her friends, while they are stuck inside her mind. [Comedy]

25. The Mischeivious Misadventures of Derpy and Lyra: Twilight's been kidnapped, but the only ones who know are Derpy and Lyra, so that work together to save Twilight. After, they decide they're a good team, and continue their antics. [Comedy] {Story: Derpy becomes Derpy (hero), and Lyra becomes Captain Pants, not to be confused with Captain Underpants. They "save" Twilight, though it ends up just being a play. They then escape and continue being "heros". I'm expecting a crapload of chapters, unless nobody likes it.}

28. The Beginning of my Nightmares: I dream... I dream of me killing them all. Destroying love, friendship, and society, then standing over their bodies, laughing for their death. I dream that I killed them all, then just laughed. But it can't be true... I couldn't kill them... I wouldn't... These accursed dreams... They can't be true... Could they? [Dark] {First person!} {Story: It's first-person of Twilight, though it isn't revealed who she is until the end, where she does end up destroying Equestria.}

30. ???: I've been living my life... No. I thought I was. But I'm not. I never have. It's all been an illusion in
my way to stop me from seeing the true world. I thought my life was real, but when I woke up, I learned I wasn't, never have, and, after this, probably never will. [Dark] {Story: First-person Twilight wakes up to learn that her entire life was a lie, that's she's been in a factory her whole life. She has to either escape safely to live a real life, or stop the factory's plans, possibly killing her in the prossess.}

31. ???: Dreams, nightmares... Is there truly a difference? Do either of them truly exist? From a different
perspective, each can be switched. And that's what happened to me: Where my worst nightmares become my best dreams, because I became the nightmare. [Dark][???]

32. Please Don't Love Me: When Cadence fails a spell, she accidentally makes an evil-ish monster that basically makes everypony fall in love. She has to somehow reverse the spell and kill the monster.[Comedy][Random]

33. Framed: *insert OC that is currently unnamed* was a young *pony* who had a regular life living in Manehatten. However, one day, she had a bad experience with some changelings, and had to flee her town to start a new life. However, the news had already reached her destination: Ponyville. What news? The news that she was a criminal. She was framed for crimes she never did. She has to somehow clear her name while staying alive at the same time, with possibly some help from new friends along the way. [Adventure]

34. Disharmony: For everything, there is a good and a bad. You can't have a good if there is no bad to compare to. And the exact same thing is for harmony. When Twilight finds herself in an alternate Equestria where har- mony doesn't exist, how can she get to her home? And how does this alternate Equestria work with no harmony?

28. The Beginning of my Nightmares: I dream... I dream of me killing them all. Destroying love, friendship, and society, then standing over their bodies, laughing for their death. I dream that I killed them all, then just laughed. But it can't be true... I couldn't kill them... I wouldn't... These accursed dreams... They can't be true... Could they? [Dark] {First person!} {Story: It's first-person of Twilight, though it isn't revealed who she is until the end, where she does end up destroying Equestria.}

:pinkiegasp:
Can I has this? I want to experiment and see what I can do with it!

I found these in the dark recesses of my hard drive, where the bloody aborted fetuses of ideas without motivation wait in endless sleep without dreams. Do with them what you will. All are Slice of Life, none have titles.

1) Applebloom (or another CMC) gets a loose tooth. Shenanigans ensue as the other CMCs try to help her pull it out.

2) Someone mistakes Rainbow Dash for a colt, and in a bout of insecurity, she enlists Rarity's aid in a mad quest to become more feminine.

3) One of the CMC is grounded, and the others try to sneak her out of her house.

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

1045460 Dude, that's some good SoL concepts. Not that I'm in the clear to adopt one though.

1045381 Go ahead. I liked the idea, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work; I'm sure in the hands of someone else, it can be great.

1045563 Thank you! To be honest, I'm not the best of writers, but I'm willing to try and make something good out of it :pinkiehappy:

Don't they have a group for this, Story Adoption, I mean?

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

1046840 Doesn't hurt to have one here. Less than one day into its inception, and already we have two adoptions.

I've got a few:

1) Edna Mode gets sent to...
*pushing, shoving* "Shoo! Go take a donut break or something dear I'll take over."
"What is this, who's there?"
"..."

"Come in come in it's been to long darling."

"So you wish to write a story about me, do you? I know darling I know, it's impossible!

"I'm far to busy so ask me now before I again become sane!"

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

Next up for adoption, another fine little specimen from the famous Klondike pedigree.

Name: Boon of Ages

Long description:
Gatekeepers...
Wardens...
Reapers...
Throughout history, the corp has been called many names, but their purpose has never changed. They are the ones who brave the darkest darkness, seeking to contain the greatest evils that Equestria and all the world has ever seen. They are the ones who face demons of the flesh by day, and demons of the id by night.
They are the Tartarus Guard, elite soldiers drawn from the ranks of every civilization throughout history, called to serve harmony by sacrificing years of their lives to keep the world at peace and keep the demons of the night locked away in the Pit of Tartarus. But, for those who serve their call of duty, there is a reward: A single drink from the Wellspring of Life, a gift of near immortality.
And for Shining Armor, groom of an immortal alicorn, father of a daughter who shall outlive him by millenia, and brother to a sister who has attained near godhood, the temptation is almost too great. For what is ten years in Hell compared to an eternity with the family he loves?

Short Description: How far will Shining Armor go to live alongside his beloved family? How long is he willing to serve in Hell itself to attain such a gift?

Genres: Dark, Tragedy, Adventure, (possibly Human if some of the other Tartarus Guards or prisoners are humans)

Cerberus stands guard at the front gate, but within the sulfurous pit itself, the elite warriors of the Tartarus Guard patrol the deadliest prison in the universe. And when rumors that the Guard is looking for fresh recruits reach the ear of Shining Armor, as well as the reward for serving in the corp of the Tartarus Guard, he cannot resist the opportunity to spend centuries with his beloved and his daughter at the cost of a few years of service. And he decides to offer himself to the alicorn Dantilus, the keeper of wicked souls and the Warden of Tartarus. And with his specialty being shield magic, Dantilus heartily agrees to allow Shining Armor join his corp.

Upon joining, he is placed into a unit with other creatures, which he may or may not bond with, and they take him on a basic tour of the Pit. The Black Citadel stands at the center, watching over the thousands of cells and punishment chambers that house tens of thousands of demons and other monsters deemed too evil to live in the world above. Tartarus is a prison, and the solitary confinement cells are beyond a titanic frozen glacier at one end of Tartarus, a place known as Icewall, and patrolled by the one creature said to have bested Cerberus in combat, the Snow Queen. A titanic, snow white, draconian creature called a wyvern. With her powers over ice and her primal ferocity, the Snow Queen is the one of the few entities in Tartarus that intimidates even Dantilus.

After a few years into his service in the pit, Shining Armor begins to wonder: Why have none of the other, senior wardens received the Boon? It is only after a prison riot and an attempted escape that he learns from a prisoner that not even Guards are allowed to leave Tartarus. If Dantilus had been handing out immortality left and right, there would have been thousands of immortals tramping around the surface world. But such is not the case, the Boon is a lie, a lie to draw in foolish warriors to do a job that nobody else will do.

Enraged, Shining Armor turns to the only creature he knows can help him escape from the Pit, the Snow Queen. After a long plea to her good side, Shining Armor convinces the beast to distract Cerberus long enough for him and a few fellow Guards to make a break for the Gates of Tartarus. And once he is free, Shining Armor reunites with his family, scarred both mentally and physically from the nightmare of the pit of Hell itself. But he comes to terms with his decision, and in the end he realizes that it is not how much time he has to spend with the ones he loves, but rather how he spends it that truly matters.

There, I just gave you an entire outline of the freaking story. If that doesn't draw someone in, I don't know what will.

ADOPTED

Mourning Zephyr
Group Contributor

Here's a random one I came up with while trying to think of short story ideas (or to be more specific, ideas that would feel more like a new episode of the show):

Fluttershy adopts an exotic animal that doesn't get along well with the others.

I'm dumping the descriptiontext of #31 (dreams <-> nightmares) in my ideas & inspiration file. I have no intention of even attempting to do something like what you're thinking of with it, but it makes for good flavorstuff for a fic idea I was already kicking around.

Also, #32 (Please Don't Love Me, I think you called it) sounds like a great excuse to team up with the changelings.

Here's some of mine:

-- Gurren Lagann - Gurren Lagann crossover, with ponies replacing the characters. Nuff said. (I have a list of recommended characters if anyone needs it)

-- Filling The Void - A spirit that dwells in the darkness falls for Luna, tries to help her and ends up becoming Nightmare Moon.

-- Perytons -- World-Building fic using the half-deer, half-bird mythical creatures. (Legend narrative? Twilight reads a book about them?)

-- Ignite -- Dash becomes an extreme anarchist, throws Equestria into chaos. Twilight is the one sent to fix the problem. Adventure/Dark fic

-- Alicorn Death Lasers -- Comedy fic about the legal problems surrounding the use/creation/consumption of death lasers. I have no idea.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

Thanks, I'll try not to butcher it.

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

1164213 Just do me a favor and shoot me a link when you get around to posting it, will ya? For nostalgia's sake, of course.

Of course.
It's the least I can do.

title: The Carrots

tags: depends on how you play it, sad or comedic

short description: how will Carrot top deal with her over sized family?

long description: have you noticed that there are over 20 different ponies that look exactly like carrot top but with different colors? they are her family. she has an insane number of siblings and a few of her cousins live with her family. her father can no longer work so as the eldest child Carrot must find a way to support her large family. did I mention that several of her siblings a somewhat insane? join Carrot top in her quest for the almighty dollar while handling her insane family.

(Potential) Titles: Sunset's Metamorphosis/Conflicting Destinies/Recovery

Short Description: Sunset falls ill after the events of the Fall Formal. Can her new "friends" help, or is it more of an internal issue?

Long Description: The day after the Fall Formal, when she had been "dethroned" by Twilight, Sunset doesn't feel very well. The five girls Twilight left to care for her are doing all they can to help her fever go down, but everyone soon realizes this is not a natural illness...

Characters: The Human counterparts of the Mane 6 (bar Twilight) and Sunset. Celestia in dreams and flashbacks.

Genres: Human, Sad, Slice of Life
IMPORTANT NOTE: This was inspired by the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" episode, "The Earth King", where Zuko develops a fever and suffers nightmares after abandoning his initial goal of capturing the Avatar. His uncle refers to this as a metamorphosis, caused by internal conflict. I thought it'd be interesting if Sunset went through something like this after the movie, having to let go of her ambition of conquering Equestria and all.

(For this reason I'm hoping whoever adopts this is either an Avatar fan, or is at least familiar with the series and willing to do some research on this particular episode- possibly the ones before and after as well)

If interested, please PM me or leave a comment on my user page. :)

PegasusKlondike
Group Admin

Title: Running with the Spirits.
Story Description: Iyankapi Kici Huka

In the language of the ancients, it means 'to run with the ancestors'. To feel the thunder of one's hooves upon the open earth, to feel the winds of the endless sky dancing through their hair, to be strengthened by an eagle's claw, and to know harmony with the Great Spirit.

One young warrior shall embark upon this rite of passage, and upon the eternal plains of golden grass, he shall be tested by the spirits.

Characters: OC Bison, young Chief Thunderhooves (before chieftainship)

Genre: Adventure

Basic Synopsis: This is a story I thought of a while back. To write it, the author must be very knowledgeable about Native American lore and shamanism. This story begins with a young warrior of a buffalo tribe standing before the wise-bull (the shaman) of his tribe, where he is told that the spirits of the plains will tell him his destiny if he possesses the strength of heart and mind to survive a vision quest. He sheds the vestments of his tribe and runs westward out into the open prairie. He runs for days without rest, food or water. And when he finally stops by an oasis to drink, he sees his guiding spirit, the eagle, resting upon a branch. Choosing to follow the bird, the young warrior runs with it into the world of visions, whereupon he sees a vast herd of primordial bison as they traverse the plains. The warrior chooses to join the voiceless ancients, running among the great herds of the ancient plains and feeling truly free. He does this for many days, living as a true bison. But panic strikes the herd when a pack of Skinwalkers (tall bipedal creatures cloaked in wolf skins) approach and begin to chase the herd towards a cliff side. Knowing that the herd will be exterminated if he does not intervene, the warrior pushes his way to the front of the herd and steers them away from danger. And once the herd is free from the terror of the Skinwalkers and their trap, the vision ends. Realizing the values of his tribe and the true meaning of leadership, the warrior thanks his guiding spirit and returns home. Once there, he reveals his vision, and the shaman tells him that he, Thunderhooves, will wear the mantle of chieftain.

Comment posted by RainbowdashRoyalty deleted Jan 3rd, 2014
Comment posted by RainbowdashRoyalty deleted Jan 3rd, 2014
Comment posted by RainbowdashRoyalty deleted Jan 4th, 2014

Um I will take this one:twilightblush::twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Blaze Spectrum deleted Aug 13th, 2015
Comment posted by Flare N Jaeger deleted Mar 16th, 2014

Title : ??? (still got no idea what the title would be)

Concept : Long before time, before Celestia nor Luna had been born. The land was full of war, and disharmony, ruled by a queen (still don't know the name), the story focuses on the eternal soldiers, twelve chosen guards for the queen herseld, and practically eternal/immortal -by immortal- it means can't age. The guards were sent to the war, to invade the source of disharmony...

The queen died, how Celestia and Luna came to the world is up to you adopters

The story goes :

1. the soldiers won but only one/few survives, the war itself took a long time (thousands of years)

2. The story told with the adventure of the 12 soldiers

3. The war never ended to begin with, but because Twilight is being Twilight, she began to experiment with unknown magic, resulting in summoning the still living guards (one or few), since the war never end to begom with, what left of the disharmony from the other plane/land invaded Equestria

4. your choices

1045307 We have some similar ideas.
This:

24. ???: When a disease passes through Ponyville (? Plot still undecided), Twilight's friends get fatally

sick; the only way Twilight could save them was to turn them into her conscience. She has to save her friends, while they are stuck inside her mind. [Comedy]

is a bit similar to my finished story: Princess of Friendship

This:

33. Framed: *insert OC that is currently unnamed* was a young *pony* who had a regular life living in Manehatten. However, one day, she had a bad experience with some changelings, and had to flee her town to start a new life. However, the news had already reached her destination: Ponyville. What news? The news that she was a criminal. She was framed for crimes she never did. She has to somehow clear her name while staying alive at the same time, with possibly some help from new friends along the way. [Adventure]

could be a sequel to my finished story: Forget Love

The rest of your ideas are good as well, I won't be taking any of them, sadly. I'm fiddling with 10 stories as it is. My plate is more than full. Nice to see people that think along the same lines, though. :twilightsmile:

Title: (something witty.)
Description: What would happen if Eris was transported from the gender swapped universe and into “normal” equestria? What would happen if she met her male counterpart? What would happen if sheep were made of cotton candy? I don't know either so lets find out!

Short Plot synopsis: Eris is bothering Dusk (or something idk) and ends up being transported to the female equestrian world. She ends up meeting discord and they have to deal with getting along (So not an immediate romance) at first they don’t get along what so ever then they start to become friends. (Yeah I suck at describing but hopefully you get the idea.) Maybe include screwball and her male counter part.
Tags: Comedy, Romance (opt.)

Comment posted by Novalis14 deleted May 11th, 2014

I can take that in if you'd want :pinkiesmile:

Which one? Eris or the royal sisters?

I have wanted a thread like this for a while because any time I try to write I end up with a bran muffin, but now I can put my ideas here and someone will make blueberry muffins out of them.:pinkiehappy:

I hath just thought of the greatest BiE plot ever.
[spoiler=don't read if thou art not the god of literature for thou can not handle the plot.]

I think one of the bigger problems that affects HiE and even more so BiE is the lack of realistic concerns

The problem is not dealing with them the right way, I would carve a spear with a rock then wander around looking for broken glass, flint or anything else that I can use to make a fire, then find a small animal to kill(ideally a cockatrice), start a small contained fire to keep predators away and hide my scent, cook whatever I killed(if it is a cockatrice remove it's eyes for later use), use the fire to dry out my spear, get a stick to use as a torch and walk around until I find Ponyville. Once I find Ponyville I would then walk into some stores and houses and put all of their money, salt, vinegar, jars with lids, and food in one building, eat as much perishable food as possible, attempt to pickle the rest once done with that I would then proceed to make a house out of the gold from the bits, wait for Blue Blood to find out that a beast from the Everfree Forest has a gold house he will then raise taxes to buy a golden mansion causing the ponies to rebel against the government if at some point I run out of food I will leave my golden house and eat the corpses of the ponies, Shining Armor will use the resulting chaos and his position in the royal guard to take over all of Equestria and assassinate the princesses(possibly including his wife to become the only ruler of Equestria), and then when everypony thinks they are safe I will break into their houses and steal all of their bits to expand my house:pinkiecrazy:.

[spoiler=If thou thought that was too great for mortal eyes then what the main character will be wearing is going to cause it to become too amazing for the most powerful alicorns]

Make sure to drop me a link :)

Comment posted by Smaug the Golden deleted May 16th, 2014

3176848 May I adopt it? I love the idea, especially since it's partially set in medieval Equestria. Haha, I can finally use my evil villains that I had nothing to do with! *Ahem* Would it be okay to adopt?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 96