Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 75

Username: Serene
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.) I'm a teenager from Great Britain who has an extremely large case of books. English is one of my skills, though I'm quite a new author. Reading, however, comes naturally to me, and so does proofreading and editing.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!) I don't mind being an editor or proofreader.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!) I have been reading published stories and picking out mistakes for a while now, even though actual books don't have many errors!
Preferred tags: (We count Clop as one too.) Romance, Clop, Slice-Of-Life, Teen stories, Adventure...I don't mind! The only thing I have a problem about is heavy gore, where ponies have a massive description on how they're tortured to death or something.
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.) Just pop me a PM on here, but if you want my Skype, just ask.

If you're interested in having me as an editor or proof reader, please reply to this comment. Thanks!

I need an editor, if that's okay with you. here's the info you'll need:

Title: I Could be Your Rarity
Tags: Romance, Slice of Life

Description: Sweetie Belle knows it, Rarity knows it, everyone knows it except for Spike. He's being used. Rarity is constantly seducing him into doing hard work, and Sweetie Belle is tired of it. She decides that the only way to save him is to admit the feelings she has for him.

Things you need to know: I already have two chapter finished. I'm not quite sure how it'll work, but I think you could be my editor for chapter 3 and on, that is, if you're looking for a long term thing. Although it's not really long term, as my story isn't really that long.

Specific things to focus on: grammar, what else? It's probably my weakness in writing.

Other: I've said everything I need to, I think.

Preferred form of communication: I don't have a Skype, so PM it is.

That's about it, sooo... Thanks!

Sure, I just had a quick look at the description and I should be alright with it. Send me a PM with the story and I'll edit it for you. :twilightsmile:

The whole story? Or chapter 3? Because I do have two chapters finished and already published.

I can edit the text that you have already written.

That won't be necessary, but thank you anyway. I just need someone for the stuff I'm going to write, not the stuff I've already written. anyway, I prepare a link for you to go to and PM it. Are you okay with editing in Google Docs?

Oh, and also, thanks for the Help. :twilightsmile:

That's fine. :raritywink: Google Docs is okay with my iPad.

And no problem! :twilightsmile:

I just need to prepare a link, and I'll get it sent.

I'll do my best to edit it as soon as possible.

Although I have a friend who helps me with my fanfic, I figured that Im going to need as much help as I need.

Username:iAmaNewb/iAmaNoob

Description: Im a teenager from the island country of Singapore and I've just started writing fanfics a few months. I've just released the forth chapter of my fanfic and Im pretty proud of it. I'm thinking of rewriting the first 3 chapters as I think they have much to be improved on. Tell me what you think, I'm going to need as much help as I can.

You can PM me or message with my Steam, I don't have Skype I'm afraid.

1985761 Ok, dood... I'm just... going to give this new thing a try then, dood.

Title: Twilight's Reasons to Hate Fusion Fool, the Mini-Series (Spa Ponies Chapter only)

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Clop, Comedy(?), Slight Random, Alternate Universe

General Summary/Description: A set of Mini-chapters that happen during the events of Twilight's Misadventures and Apologies to the Readers, which is just a reason for me to write clop about other ponies and write about how they and a Futanari Twilight Sparkle have sex, dood. The Chapter that I am asking you to look at specifically is about the Spa Ponies getting ready to have Twilight for her session but finds that they have a slight rivalry about it, but ultimately learn quickly that the customer comes first... and no that isn't meant to be a innuendo, dood.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work:This chapter is 4 thousand words, and I tend to not have the greatest grasp on grammar so if you can point that out.... that'd be swell, dood. Also despite my tendancy to add some story as to why this is happening... I didn't do that for this chapter and most of it is just Twilight having sex with Aloe and Lotus. And finally, no I don't add 'dood' everywhere in my clopfic as that would be silly, dood.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): I just wanna know your thoughts and what I could do to make it better, dood. Did I mess up on the characters? Do I fail at anatomy? Twilight having a penis doesn't count cause I know she doesn't actually have one... yet, dood.

Other important information: I'm using google.docs for this, by the by, dood.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: PMs if you want... but if you have a problem, feel free to comment on the story itself via google.docs... I'm sorry I commonly work at night, dood. But I'll try to answer all questions if the story gets a bit confusing... I'd rather not have you read several chapters if something requires context, dood.

1989421 2044357

I've checked out both of your stories and I'm pretty comfortable with them. Post me a PM with the link to wherever you want me to see your stories, and I'll edit them as soon as possible. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Dark Dienen deleted Jan 2nd, 2014

Hi I'm an Australian high school student rather bad punctuation
Title: what happened to me

Description: twilight and her friends go to a nightclub

Tags: Random

Focus: punctuation

Other :my chapters are not very long hope you don't mind :twilightblush:

Aburi
Group Admin

1985761>>2223624
Be sure to reply to the original post to ensure the reviewer gets a notice.

So. I could use some editing on a story of mine that's been doing pretty well.

Title: Experiments

Tags: Romance

General Summary/Description: It's a little RariTwi that I wrote for a couple contests that has been doing pretty well. It's about Rarity finding a research log on her doorstep one morning and through reading it she finds Twilight to have feelings for her.

It's just a little fluffy one shot so it's not some fifteen thousand word epic or something.

I'm all fine and dandy on my ideas and such and it seems a majority of people are as well. What I need is it to be edited hard. I wanna get every grammar error possible ironed out of this, If you have an idea or two while reading, I'm more than willing to listen as well.

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance, should you choose to go over it.

Have a good day.

-YBG

Title: An Angel, A Demon and A Gentleman
Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Human
General Summary/Description: I die and end up in the A New Home universe. I get tasked with defending the main character Toby Mason with his mother and the mane 6 from his dad and a villain from the show once thought defeated(want to avoid spoilers)
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: First time writer. I prefer to use MS Word but I'm willing to use Google Docs. Not really good at pacing or describing things
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional, but appreciated): Mainly pacing
Other important information:
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: PMing would be nice

Hello. I appreciate all your hard work to help people out, and I am one of the people that need help. I've written a story, and though I'm fairly secure in my english, I am aware there is a bunch of grammatical errors, and I feel bad reading and posting a story that is badly written, so I hope you'll accept my story. My only concern is that it involves very violent scenes. It is not written to be violent, but the way I have written the stories, opens possibilities to some very twisted scenes. It is not a toture story, but it can be quite gruesome. I really hope you can work with that. Here is the information required:

Title: The Sulreif Demigod

Tags: (Official tags) Dark, tragedy. (Personal tags) Violence, drama.

General Summary/Description: Pinkies father has for unknown reasons been hospitalized, sending Pinkie into an depression, giving her a major new interest - reading poems. She can relate to the dark words written on paper. One of her favorite authors, makes her wonder if she actually ever met that pony. While she struggles to get trough life, she falls upon a book that may help her, save her father. Twilight warns her about the danger of the books descriptions. But Pinkie is desperate and goes to find the amazing power she read about. After finding the were the power is located, she quickly finds out that she is unable to control the god-like powers, and soon it all gets out of control.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work:

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional, but appreciated): Any mistakes regarding commas and similar grammatic errors. Since english is not my first language, there probably will also be sentences that wont make much sense. I hope you can help me with that. Opinions on the story are welcome, but not requested.

Other important information: It's not a really long story, but neither is it short. It contains about 26.000 words.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Any of these are fine with me: PM on Fimfiction, Skype or Facebook.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day! :)

- Workard

Comment posted by Secrios deleted Jan 2nd, 2014

Title: life from death
Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): crossover,dark
General Summary/Description: the history of the planet eqius. how the ponies evolved. why celestia and Luna control the sun and moon.
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: having knowledge of warhammer 40k and starcraft would be nice but its not needed. nothing from them is mentioned exclusively.
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional, but appreciated): just be sure yo bring you're imagination. :twilightsheepish:
Other important information: eh not really
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: just message me. im new to this sight but i think i can mail it to you. but i may need help. or PM me
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/156670/1/life-from-death/the-beginning

Title: "Ponyville's Tiny Librarian"

Tags: Adventure, Alternative Universe, (Maybe Comedy as well, I am still unsure about this one).

General Summary/Description: Twilight Sparkle was a nineteen year old mare, the most powerful unicorn in Equestria, and a one kilogram heavy pony the size of a large rat. She had been shrunk by Princess Celestia herself during the entrance exam for Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns in order to ensure that her raw power would not be a danger to other ponies and the environment around her.

It has been thirteen years since Princess Celestia took Twilight as her personal student, thirteen years full of hard training and life-threatening experiences in a world of giants; thirteen years of hardship and joy, adventures and learning, as Twilight became very strong in order to survive.

Now tiny size Twilight is finally going to Ponyville to overseen preparations for ‘Summer Sun Celebrations’. How well will this mini size unicorn fare in Ponyville? How will other element bearers react to her? Will they still become her friends? How will Nightmare Moon react to the tiny mare? Is Twiny prepared to face Ponyville, and more importantly, is Ponyville prepared for her?

This story is a sequel to "Celestia's Tiny Student," and it has not been uploaded yet. The assistance I need is "pre-reading" of prologue and half of chapter 1 and proof-reading the other half of chapter 1 and as many chapters you are willing to assist with. The sequel is very long and I would not expect you to go over every single chapter, so as much as you are willing to proof-read for me is welcome.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: PM on Fimfiction or Skype. (PM me if you are interested in assisting and I will send skype address).

1985761 i need an editer so bad
info

Title: Expedition Everfree
Tags : Adventure
General Summary/Description:when a young colts father is deathly ill, and theirs only one cure in the forest of Everfree, he takes matters into his own hooves
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work:its my first story relatively short one shot around 4,600 words
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional):mainly grammar, but i'm also VERY open to criticism
Other important information:like i said first story and first time writing something longer then 1000 words (i'm a minor and never had to in school)
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer:pm

1985761 Hai Serene. I'm Cubey. And I need a proofer / editor :) You up for some? :pinkiehappy:

Title: All You Need Is a Little Compassion

Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): SoL

General Summary/Description: Rainbow Dash finds a metal bear as a pet.

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: It's a WIP, currently at 5k words and 3 chapters. I plan to wrap this up in a few more chapters.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): The cuteness level of the story itself.

Other important information: This happens before the show. Before Twilight is in town. Also, Luminary, y you busy?

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Skype is nice. Skyyyyyyyypeee.

Comment posted by DrakeyC deleted Feb 5th, 2014
Comment posted by NYRAProductions deleted Feb 5th, 2014
Aburi
Group Admin

Remember to reply to the initial comment so the reviewer gets a notice.

2771295 I apologize. I will do so immediately.

Hello Serene,

I can see from the previous posts that you are in high demand. I do hope you have time available for proofreading and/or editing my story.

Title: Wings of Change

Tags: Adventure, Dark (has some blood, but not 'Kill Bill' style), Alternate Universe

General Summary/Plot: Queen Chrysalis has returned to exact her revenge with an immeasurable army, and it falls to Twilight and her friends to gather a force strong enough to repel the oncoming storm.

Information the Reviewer Needs to Know: This is my first fanfic, but not my first written piece.

Specific Things I Want the Reviewer to Focus On: I have a really hard time with grammar, and have been told that I over-tell and/or under-tell certain facets in my writing. Otherwise, my main concern is making sure my story is enjoyable/captivating for the reader, and if the reviewer can provide a formulated opinion, once editing/proofreading is complete.

Form of Communication I Wish to Use: I prefer PM's, please.

Thank-you, Serene, for your time, and I hope you are able to work with me on this story.

Sincerely,

NYRA Productions

Hello Serene, I'm Drake, and was wondering if you'd take a look at my story :)

Title: Mega Mare

Tags : Adventure, Crossover, AU

General Summary/Description: Twilight Sparkle is tasked by Celestia to investigate ponies acting strangely and find her five missing research aides

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: It's my first MLP fic, though by far not my first fanfic in general.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): I have been told it has some problems with Telly talk and bookisms, which I'm in the process of overhauling to improve these qualities. Otherwise, my major concerns are Twilight's characterization and the story (are they interesting enough to hold reader attention?), and if the story is alienating to someone not familiar with the Mega Man franchise, or if it's enjoyable enough on its own merits.

Other important information: Though it's a Mega Man crossover, it has no MM characters and more is a crossover in that it borrows concepts and plot ideas from MM.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: I prefer PM, please.

Thank you for your time.

I need your, i am new here and not a American or English, and i just got failed to submit my new story "they're Disappeared" that have as categories: Tragedy Dark Crossover Adventure Anthro , so now i need your urgent help, Please!

Title:Metro Equestria:The swarm
Crossover, alternate, universe

teen

Description:Once upon a time in the magical lands of Equestria….
The world above was poisoned. The Equestrian Transcontinental Metro, a massive underground rail system spanning the land of the ponies, provides the only safe haven for life. With none left to lead the scattered ponies, new leaders stepped forward to take over. Three large groups now have dominance in the Metro; The Solar Army, The Lunar Guard, and the Crusaders. The Solar Army and The Lunar Guard are at war fighting over a reason lost to time. Hundreds were lost in each of their wars to end the other. The Crusaders, their founding also lost to time, chose neither side. Instead they try help the many ponies of the Metro. Few areas remain neutral, living on the fringe of an all out civil war. But darker forces are arriving to the table...
Im looking for a proofreader to fix my grammar and punctuation use.
You may want some knowledge of the Metro universe but it is not necessary.
PM me if you are interested

Hello good sir.

Yes, I am in need of an editor.
Story: And Here We Go, Out Into the Adventure

Description:
And Here We Go, Out Into the Adventure is a tale of high adventure, undertaken by a company the great wizard, Star Swirl the Bearded and brave warriors in search to stop evil hell bent on the destruction of Middle-Equestria. A reluctant partner in this perilous quest in Clover the Clever, a smart, comfort-loving, unambitious unicorn, who even surprises herself by her skills.

Together they must travel outside of Middle-Equestria, filled with dungeons, dragons, trolls, goblins, and adventure. What more can you like?

Heavily inspired by LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT.

I've tried to send it to EQD, but they rejected for the following reasons:
-Dialogue punctuation
-Capitalization
-Homonym confusion
-Sentence fragments
-Missing commas
-Missing hyphens with compound modifiers

If you can help me with any of this, I would be most grateful. Thanks.:twilightsmile:

Title: Trixie's Forest Retreat
Tags: Slice of Life / Sad / romance (minor)
Rating: Teen
General Summary/Description: Follows Trixie directly following Boast Busters. She flees into the forest, gets into a fight with Rainbow Dash leading to temporarily living with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.
What type of help are you looking for?: Proofreader / Editor / Pre-reader
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: The story is currently ongoing with 13 chapters completed of roughly 1.1k words each.
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): My primary failing has been Grammar and incorrect use of Comma’s.
Other important information: My goal is to improve and learn, fortunately I am fast in both of these things. I strive to write a chapter each day. English is not my first language which may be the reason for not quite grasping some subtleties of writing. I started writing stories about two weeks ago, but I have about 6 years of experience in text based roleplaying games. Much of that experience appears to translate over well enough, yet there are some differences.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: MSN, Skype, Steam, fimfiction PM, or G-docs

Title: So Discord used the Elements... - One-shot

Tags: Slice of Life, Comedy

Rating: Everyone

General Summary: Discord uses the Elements and an unexpected curse is inflicted onto Ponyville

Type of help: Pre-reader/proof-reader if there is anything glaringly obvious.
Main things I want to know are if it is actually funny and if it works in the style I've written it (I wrote it in an unorthodox way on whim) - Also I'm not happy with the name

Communication: PM's on here to discuss and G-Docs for the actual comments

I have two things to ask. Do you have an admiration in the art of Pony in Earth genres and do you have the knowledge when it comes to rhyming?

Title: Patience, She Said

Tags(clop/gore is a separate tag): Sad, Slice of Life

Rating(Everyone/Teen/Mature): Everyone

General Summary/Description: A young filly befriends an old dragon taking residence on a mountain looking just over Ponyville.

What type of help are you looking for? (Proof-reader/Pre-reader/Editor): Proof-reader work, possibly some editing

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: Story is compete. Nothing else has been planned.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): Received a rejection from Equestria Daily with absolutely no feedback. Would like to know possible reasons justifying rejection and possible remedies. Any information would help immensely.

Other important information: Approx. 5000 words. One shot.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Fimfiction private messaging.

Title:Metro Equestria:The swarm
Crossover, alternate, universe
teen
Description:Once upon a time in the magical lands of Equestria….
The world above was poisoned. The Equestrian Transcontinental Metro, a massive underground rail system spanning the land of the ponies, provides the only safe haven for life. With none left to lead the scattered ponies, new leaders stepped forward to take over. Three large groups now have dominance in the Metro; The Solar Army, The Lunar Guard, and the Crusaders. The Solar Army and The Lunar Guard are at war fighting over a reason lost to time. Hundreds were lost in each of their wars to end the other. The Crusaders, their founding also lost to time, chose neither side. Instead they try help the many ponies of the Metro. Few areas remain neutral, living on the fringe of an all out civil war. But darker forces are arriving to the table...
Im looking for a proofreader to fix my sentence structure.
You may want some knowledge of the Metro universe but it is not necessary.
PM me if you are interested

Title: A Crystal Refugee
Tags (clop/gore is a separate tag): Slice of Life, (slightly) Tragedy
General Summary/Description: (Set 5 -7 years after the series) Dawning Song, the daughter of Empress Cadance and Prince Consort Shining Armor, is a refugee living in Ponyville. She fled the capital of the Empire with her foalsitter when it was taken by an army of ancient Diamond Dogs (Based on the Roman Empire) called the Crystállum Canini led by Octavius. Left traumatised by the events in the city she must attempt to live a new life in disguise while she decides what she wants to be: Empress or citizen? Merciful or wrathful?
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: I've covered everything I can think of here and below but I can answer any questions :pinkiehappy: May be a fairly long term project but I will only do a chapter every few weeks
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): Primarily I would like some extensive proof reading because I've been called up on comma splicing and other things that break the flow of the chapters. Any critiques on the actual story as well would be appreciated too
Other important information: Already written and published 8 chapters with these characters but I'm going to put this bit, and the rest of the story from here, up separately as a jump on point as the pacing changes.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: PM's on here to discuss etc. If the actual editing could be with google Docs that would be best

Hello.

I am in desperate need of assistance. The nature of the affair is one of ultimate importance. In sum, I need a proofreader who knows their English, knows all of it. And not just that, but the fine details, too. I need a cunning grammarian.

Title: The Road to Prolegomena
Length: 41k words and growing.
Tags: Adventure, mild Dark (ponies die, but they have the decency to be clean about it)
Plot: Canterlot has fallen to an unknown enemy. Twilight, along with some friends, is set to fix that.

The point would be to make this pass EqD some day. For that, help is required. Could you perhaps be the source of that help? Please?

1985761 Hey Crackers I was wondering if you would be willing to proofread my story

Title: A Life Behind the Door

Length: 5,719k words

Tags: Tragedy Sad Dark Human (No gore beyond blood, no description of any wounds or anything)

Plot: One life changes in a terrifying way just by opening a door

Title: Robot Unicorn Attack.
Tags: Romance, Tragedy, Comedy, Crossover, Adventure, Alternate Universe.
General Summary/Description: A story is crossover between Robot Unicorn Attack universe and MLP FiM universe and... some more universes.
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: This is my first My Little Pony English fanfiction. I wanted to get a pre-reader's opinion before I submit it to the site.
Other important information: At this point, story have been written and there are more than 10000 words. I'm open to criticism and receptive to advice.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Private Messages would be the most efficient.
I hope my story gets approved. Thank you for you time.

How well are you at spotting inconsistencies in a story? I'm looking to write a storyline that may involve multiple groups, but would be broken into ~4 different "books." As such, I'm going to get confused at some point and I'd rather have someone pre-read from the beginning rather than halfway through.

One unrelated question though. Do you think it rains more in Seattle or Great Britain?

~Jane~

Comment posted by Caisius deleted Jul 27th, 2014

Hi, I'm in search of a proofreader/editor/pre-reader, you know, the whole package.

Title: Children of Nothing
Tags: Adventure, dark, tragedy, romance

Description: The story takes place in an alternate Equestria, around 20 years after princess Cadence's rise to power in the Crystal Empire (the mane 6 do not exist in this world). Numerous conflicts have erupted within and beyond the countries’ borders causing it to enter an unprecedented industrial age where technology merges with arcane magic.
Unfortunately, twelve years after the Griffin insurgence that lead to the horrific events of the Whitetail Wood massacre, bringing disgraced the pegasus nation, Equestria is threatened once more.
A mysterious force has arrived from the west, a barren land, once thought utterly devoid of life, and has carved a bloody trail across Equestrias Northern provinces, leaving only death and havoc in its wake.
Now, two years after the first attack, Princess Luna fights to raise an army powerful enough to vanquish the enemy, calling every able pony to join the cause, but, alone and without allies against such evil, will Equestria prevail?

Main character: Orion
Preferred form of communication: PM

I'd be really grateful if you would consider my story,
thank you.

Hello, I'm Kitty Pony. I've written a what was suppose to be a one-shot, but sort of got turned into a story with chapters. My promise is to make all the chapters at least 1,000 words long, and some what good. No promises though, I'm a fairly new writer and I haven't learned all the rules (but I was told that in writing class that rules were meant to be broken).

Anyway, give it a look...please :twilightsheepish:

Title: Opal The Cat

Tag(s): Slice of Life

Description: All throughout Ponyville, Opal is feared by many. She has a reputation of being a ''bad kitty" and the culprit of many disasters around town. Unfortunately, Apple Bloom is guilt-tripped into accepting the job of cat-sitting the rabid beast. Problems are to come, sofa's are to be ripped, and much more damage lingers in the future. Now Apple Bloom must use her wits and get this darn kitty under control!

Preferred Form of Communication: PM is fine!

Information The Reviewer Should Know: There might be many mistakes in the story. I consider myself pretty good, but not even close to some of the talent people have on this site. Please, I ask that you do not get too impatient with my writing skill. Instead of saying; "This story has many grammar errors, fix them." Maybe you could point out these problems so I can know how to correct them. Remember, I consider this a learning experience, so never take it too seriously.

However, I doubt this will be a problem. You see like a nice person! :pinkiehappy:

One more thing; this story is not complete. You can look over the first chapter, and, if you're interested, review the next chapter when it comes out. You don't have to if you don't like it, there are many more people out there who can help.

Thanks in advance! :twilightsmile:

Hello,

I am in need of a proofreader/editor and figured you would be the person to turn to. My book, well, it isn't that bad so far. Um, don't laugh at me, but it is a FNAF+MLP crossover thing. I've really gotten into the game, and decided why not write a book?

Title: Five Nights at Twilight's

Description: It is a second person story. Basically the same plot as the game, with the characters being 4 of the Mane 6 and you, the night guard. I want to make sure that everything is okay before I post it.

Could you please proofread it or edit? I would appreciate it very much.

1985761 G'day! Here's my story if you wouldn't mind taking a gander.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Emergence

Tags: Adventure, Crossover, Dark, Gore (though, not extremely gory or dark so far).

Rating: Mature

General Summary/Description:

“The Lightbringer has risen, the Enclave has fallen. Equestria is on the threshold of a new era. This is all very poetic, but KnickKnack is a pony with ambitions and he intends to pursue them. Question is - is he willing to pay the price?”

Emergence is a spinoff for Fallout: Equestria, large focus on the changes coming across the Equestrian Wasteland and how the characters are affecting that future, whether they intend to or not.

What type of help are you looking for? Mainly a pre-reader or proof-reader, but an editor would be great, too.

-I’m looking for editing for what I’ve already written, but if you’re interested in helping me out long-term, that’d be much appreciated. Currently, the story is at about 15,000 words. The finished fic itself will probably be fairly long.
-It’s set in the Fallout: Equestria universe, but if you’re not familiar with Fallout or FoE, that won’t be a problem so long as you’re not put off by it.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on: Integral descriptions. Where they’re needed or could be improved, particularly with ponies. As well as that, anything that leaps out and says ‘Whoa, why’d you put this in here?’ I’m also looking for feedback on ideas for things I want to implement in the story that I haven’t locked in yet, largely for way ahead. I may also need help on formatting, because I'm not 100% confident I'm doing it right, though nobody's complained.

Other important information: I’m a somewhat sporadic writer. I don’t write extremely quickly and tend to work in chunks on the weekends. I progressively put updates on GDocs and find it works well to allow people to comment on it.

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: FiMFiction PM or G-docs, unless you have a strong preference otherwise.

um,Hi. I still Going around here in Requesting. Anyway,I Have for you to Proof-reading and Edit it (Only if you feel like or not).

Title:The Apple Family Spanksgivings

Tags:Sex,Romance,comedy,Random.

Rating m for Mature.

I need a Proofreader but If you could edit it some (That Works to)

Description: It a Thanksgiving-Based Clopfics about the Apple family and Applejack Friend having a Weird Thanksgiving tradition that particpate every year and This years is Different.

Comment posted by Animeyaoi deleted Nov 20th, 2014

1985761I need an editor and proof reader, I hope that's okay.
Here's the info you'll need:
Title: Drifted Thoughts
Tags: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Human, Alternate Universe, Random.
Description: A girl living a sad life gets pulled into Ponyville through her TV. Only to find she was saved from the dissapontment, lonelyness and sadness of her old life. Now she's a young filly with a plan. Her new mom(s) are the mane six. How will she cope with her new Adventure filled life.
Things you need to know: I already have six chapters finished. (I also need an opinion on those chapters. How I could improve them and my writing too.) I'm not quite sure how it'll work, but I think you could help me with those and the next chapters I'm writing. I'm looking for a long term thing, if that's ok if not can you just do the chapter's u have done?
Specific things to focus on: grammar, I want your opinion if that's cool, help with my ideas sometimes idk of there good or not.
Other: That's it I think. I'm on everyday.
Preferred form of communication: I don't have a Skype, so PM would be best or exchange numbers and text me.
That's all I got. So thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 75