I Hate Equestria Daily 642 members · 641 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I'm incredibly tempted to write a TrixieXTwilight sad one-shot and see if it gets featured. I will deliberately go out of my way to make it complete and utter shite.

Should I do this? Probably not. Will I do this? Probably not.

Just write a shitty Doctor Who crossover.

2287307 There are times where one should not give into temptation.

This is not one of those times. Go for it.

Should you do this? Probably not.
Will you do this? Yes. I will find you and make you if I have to.

2287426>>2287410>>2287392

Now I'm going to have to do it.

Onwards to bullshit!

Comment posted by JumpingShinyFrogs deleted Dec 1st, 2013

God speed, son. God speed.

Featured where? Here or EQD?

Because if you think Trixie x Twilight will be featured on EQD just because it's Trixie x Twilight, you've got another thing coming, especially considering Seth doesn't pre-read stories.

Alex does have a point. There isn't a way to game their system. It's just a really bad system to begin with.

2287485 Your avatar matches this comment perfectly.

I'd say do it, but it is pretty obvious that Seth does not proof read stories.

2287307 just write Past Sins except add 1 paragraph to it. Its as much of a joke as how authors are forced to write "new" editions to their books so they can get more money.

2287485 It was a joke. Calm down. Though there's a chance I might write something like that as a joke or a troll fic, I wouldn't post it to Equestria Daily. I'm not that stupid

I never know with you people.

2287608 What about stories about Will Ferrel wrestling Lily in a vat of day-glo orange gak?

I...

I'll post that on Canterlot's Finest.

2288064 Shame I lack the spontaniety to actually write it. Everything I touch turns into a multi-chapter monstrosity that lurches about, begging to be put down.

2287307 Featured on here? I guarantee you have a 90% chance. The dude who wrote Byte Sized wrote that cutesy fic JUST to prove a point that stories like that get featured. He even got mad and sad that the only story of his that DID get featured was a cutesy one.
Go for it bro.

That seems a little redundant...

Fallout Equestria stories are all instantly approved. Write something in that universe and involve Trixie somehow, maybe as a floating disembodied head.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

They're instantly approved because they don't go through pre-reading and don't get individual posts. So by all means, do this and watch precisely no one read your story. (Speaking from experience.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21