Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

I guess my prior comment brought this about...

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

It's basically a list of what characters are going to be the main focus its just for fun

Groovy. Anything to expect for the future?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Neatly done with the arrangement. Course when we get to the other features, knowing who's the 'mane' focus for those stories might be a 'little' tricky.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

The list to be updated

Yeah I click the link to A New Hope and it just lead to the main homepage or something.
Weird.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll admit I'm actually surprised how short this season turned out to be. Usually the limit is up to 13 if we can't even get to 26. But we got ourselves a good lineup thus far.

Unless of course if it’s a Netflix series like Carmen Sandiego when Season 1 had only 9 episodes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Never watched 'Carmen Sandiego' so that doesn't really help me right about now, and barely qualifies as relevant to the matter at hand.

Besides, can't worry about that series now. Have much more work to cover soon as I hear the word from Mr. Enigma.

Comment posted by Wander McOz deleted Nov 1st, 2021

What does qualify as relevant then what i said?
also on a side note, why was my comment deleted?
and i am trying to ask nicely. Honest.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Listen if there's one thing you don't want to do is make Dramamaster829 angry

Got it... also no short comments noted.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'd listen to Mr. Ribbert. That's a major mistake that TONS of people have made. There's a reason I may delete a few comments... mostly because of 'spam'. If there's one thing I don't tolerate is 'short answer' responses. It's a waste of a good comment.

I think it’s about time you updated this since we’re at the season 2 finale. Just letting you know.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I've been very busy

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's all right, Mr. Ribbert. We've all been there. But when you have the time, I do believe that this 'could' use some updating.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22