The Story Reading Trade Group 102 members · 255 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

I read at least a chapter of whatever you post here and in return, you read at least a chapter of one of my stories. Don't worry, I will never dislike your fics. Oh, and about which story of mine you should read in return: This one.

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Which story do you want me to read if you have anything in particular? I've read the first chapter of your story, 'How Many Ponies Does It Takes To Change A Lightbulb?' Do you want me to send you my thoughts here or in a PM or in the comments of your story?

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

That's all I wanted right there, and I'd like it if you'd just post your opinions on the comments of the story.

2707365 Here is mine: My Very Little Ponies .

It is a pony on earth story where the Mane Six are all really tiny. It has mostly cute moments but there is an overall plot to it.

What would you like me to read in return?

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Light bulbs, yo.

2715083 On to the lightbulbs then!

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Yes. I'm on it.

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Already read and liked. Got another one you want read?

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

You're welcome.

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

Ok. I'm on it.

TheSheepMaster
Group Admin

All right. I'm on it.

Can anyone read this one here and I'll read yours. Thanks.

I have to say this group is an amazing idea. Here's my story. Operation Twiluna I'll gladly read any of your stories in return.

Lightbulbs are an excellent thing to get round to reading about, I've always thought. Have some The Devil's Details by way of exchange.

This is quite an amazing group that you've put together, props. Anyhow my story 'My Little Pony Bizarre Adventures' is a alternate universe inspired by JoJo's Bizarre Adventures. If you are a fan of the series you will most definitely enjoy it.
Comment on the story if you have anything you wish to say!
LateBronyWriter

Can you do A Lover Blind?
And if you have time The Chronicles of hoops?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26