The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 96

6198718 Now when we are done with a story, how do we submit it? Is there a folder we post it in or do we just leave a comment here (or a PM) with a link to the story?

Um that is a very good question. You can just link the story in this thread when it's done and I'll make a bookshelf for all the entries on my profile page.

FINAL CHANCE for last minute entries. Tomorrow this contest will no longer be accepting new people so if you haven't entered and still want to it's your last chance. xD

6231385 Sounds good. I finished my story, now I'm just waiting for a proofreader to look at it. :twilightsmile:

Alright everyone once you are finished with your entry, link it to me here and I will add it to my bookshelf and judging won't start until the contest ends of course. Prizes will be given out in the beginning of January.

Woot Woot! Finished my story too. Was a fun write. ^.^ Mrs Cake and Tirek have a nice little heart-to-heart. :twilightsmile: Just waiting on my editor to get a chance to read and edit, then I shall post it!

I should be done really soon with my story. I implemented the changes my editor/proofreader gave me and now I'm just waiting for his feedback.

Okay so you just want it linked here correct? If so here is my story:

ESugarcube Corner: Now Delivering to Tartarus!
As Hearth’s Warming Eve draws near, the Cakes find business slower than usual. They decide to expand delivery service to Tartarus. After all, villains need sweets too! Tirek orders a dozen cupcakes. Mrs. Cake sets off to deliver them to him.
QueenChrysalisForever · 3.7k words  ·  23  0 · 736 views

Hope you enjoy! :pinkiehappy:

Here is my story, lets hope this works correctly.

TSnakes, Tricks and Treats
Just a lovely Nightmare Night with Trixie and Filthy Rich sharing each other's company. What could possibly happen? No actual sex, only inneundos.
Robipony · 4.4k words  ·  22  3 · 953 views

I had fun writing it. I hope you have fun reading it.

I'm early to the thread! Heehee!

Is it too late to enter?

6252378 I would probably suggest checking with Nailah, I believe there was a deadline to enter, however since I am not the one responsible for the contest I can't say. There is no harm in asking.

OK, cool, thanks!

Hello! Is it too late to enter? I only just found out about this.

Daring Do and Sunset Shimmer

There was a deadline for entries but I'll make an exception because it never hurts to have more partipants!

Yay! Thank you!

Do I have a specific deadline?

6253874 December 31st. :twilightsmile:

Good luck. :derpytongue2:

I would like to try this, give me a pairing.

No need cause I just saw a replied comment and don't need it, plus I got a crazy pairing already.

Note: Deadline is approaching: December 31st. You only have a few more days to submit your story for judging.

Hello? Anyone? I'm still waiting for submissions. I can extend the deadline to January 6th but this is the best I can do for I want to get judging done by the end of January at the latest.

6261422 You have both QueenChrysalisForever and my stories correct. So far (as I know) were the only ones to have submitted our stories.

Hopefully the others will follow suite soon.

Yes I have both of your stories. Just it's not really a contest with only two entries. :(.

6261486 Yeah, I know. I hope the other contestants can finish their work, it would be nice to have some competition.

When on Dec 31 does the giveaway end?

I need more than two hours to edit it completely, LOL!

Alright I figure the best thing to do is extend the deadline to January 6th.
But if I don't have enough entries for it to really be a CONTEST I'll host a different contest that starts January 7th and will end sometime mid March to give plenty of time for writing. xD. (Prompts will be included, and the generator will still be used to randomize ponies into pairings. )

Thanks! And, OK I'll see if I can finish it today! :)

So what would this mean for the submitted stories if no one else finishes?

Happy New Year's eve everyone! To those still writing I wish you all the luck to a good story. :twilightsmile:

Well I wouldn't want this to be meanlingless so if there isn't enough entries to be a contest I've decided to just order a chibi headshot of an Oc or to offer a 1,000 word one shot story of your choice. I will still say which stories I enjoyed, why and all that good stuff.

Sounds good! Though I do still hope more people enter, even that would be good. Chibi's are so cute!

Alright well. We'll see what happens by the 6th.

6263309 ok just remember once your done post a link for it here so Nailah can see it.:pinkiesmile:

Come on guys, you were given an extended deadline on this contest. Please submit your fics, don't leave us hanging. :fluttercry:

6268175 Sorry, December became too busy for me to get anything out in. :pinkiesad2:

SPark
Group Admin

Yeah, I haven't even finished December's paid commissions, I'm behind on everything right now, so this one isn't happening, sorry.

Sorry, I couldn't come up with any ideas that I liked.

Ah, man. I just heard of this now. ಠ_ಠ

Guh, I would've joined. DX

I'm really sorry! I'm not leaving you having and I've also been doing school work over the holiday, as well as having writer's block for the last part of my story. Could you extend the deadline one more time to the 14th or so, please? I'll see of I can finish my story quickly! :3 If not, thanks again! :D Happy New Year!

6263537 I guess a chibi headshot of my OC Euresia would be nice.

I apologize but I just don't think this worked out, perhaps due to the time of year but I'm holding a new contest, you are more than welcome to enter that one.

So how did QueenCrysalisForever and I do with our stories?

I am very curious. :derpytongue2:

I'll be sending you each messages about that probably tomorrow or Friday.

I'm sorry everyone, if I cannot finish my story editing after this week due to schoolwork, I'll have to enter in the next one, LOL.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 96