Human in Equestria 16,839 members · 17,020 stories
Comments ( 1144 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,144

Looking for 2 stories

There are 2 HiE stories that I'm interested in, but I have forgotten the titles and authors of. I do remember 2 prominent snippets. One is in which a human discusses Venetian Masquarade Balls to Rarity, who gets the idea of making such costumes for for the Gala and, I believe it it during this time, he actually "woes" Luna by singing "Music of the Night".
In the other, I do remember Discord talking to a group of humans in a pseudo/nascent "Bureau" verse after he "takes care of" Xenophobic Celestia and says one of his "friends" is a human from a parallel world who, when he was younger (making sound he was Age Regressed to his prime) was British/Canadian and had been at Dunkirk, D-Day, and worked on the Apollo Program for NASA.

Looking for suggestions (again)!

Human ends up in a position of power (like leader of a town, a king/queen, etc.). I've read some already, like the Nigel M. Chalmers stories, Auric Fulcrum series, Echo the Diamond Dog, and Griffin the Griffin, probably a few others I'm forgetting (not really counting Unity or 'The Unity Pact' series). It doesn't matter so much if they're human or human turned X. I'd prefer if it was either finished, or at least actively being updated. I'm not too picky, generally if a story has a premise I'm interested in and its like:dislike ratio is around 10:1 or better, I'll at least give it a go.

Also, still looking for a Human x Rarity story. Only one I can think of is Subconscious Attraction and I read that some time ago. It's also short. I'd rather a proper story (like, closer to 80K words or more), or at least one that's longer than that. Oh, and as always, a human x derpy story. The only one I know of is Bubble Butt and that's way too short. Pretty sure there aren't any decent ones on the site though.

Looking for an human turned hippogriff. I dont remeber the name but i remeber discord mafe a solider he stoned a hippogriff with his memories intact or something

I'm looking for any fics that feature Humans as an advanced ancient elder race.

Comment posted by darkpony21 deleted Dec 29th, 2017

Im looking for a stories that have a romantic pairing between the human main character and Scootaloo. So far the only good story i've been able to find with this is the wakeing up in equestria series. Im looking for stories that actually have a plot in them not oneshots.

I remember a story. ( I know right?) I remember that it had a long series of prologue chapters were the main character fights terrorists in his high school. He at one point acquires a minigun and juggernaut suit and attacks the auditorium. The end of the prologue is him fighting the bad guys escaping from the roof by chopper with his shotgun.

In the non-prologue chapters I know he stops a changeling invasion that had a giant changeling and a helicopter.

I hope this is enough because it has been a while since i put it down.

Only one I'm aware of offhand is To Find a Rainbow, which is M Rated. It starts off as a RD x Human story, but one thing leads to another....Be warned, Scoots is technically underage in-universe in the story, though only in the strictest sense (a few months), but yeah, makes things a bit uncomfortable, and it factors into the story itself, it's not just a shameless foalcon or anything like that. So yeah, it's up to you whether you're willing to give it a go. It's the only one I'm aware of featuring HumanXScoots pairing.

EDIT: I should mention there is a canceled sequel. That was disappointing news.

Thanks I'll give it a look

Any stories where a human returns to earth for a period of time after spending a while in equestria? Referring to stories like Resurgence by BronyWriter. I kind of want to see peoples reaction to humans disappearing and then reappearing later, usually with obvious physical or psychological differences (eg scars).

any story where the main character is a miscellaneous Oc stuck on th moon watching as they become the last pony or something?

Hey everyone I’m trying to find a story . I could have sworn it was in one my shelf’s it’s like it disappear.

It’s anout a guy going to equis and living in ponyvill in the society mares are treated bad. But this guy starts to get multiple mares and turns into a harem . But the guy has to kill overlords to get stronger and he’s a necromancer . As it goes on he get a pet wolf from flutters that become a pony later on. I could have sworn it was called unlikely hero. It’s rated mature, there clop in it and had good amount of word count

It was an Unlikely Hero. The author removed the story though. Said he was going to revamp it.

Thanks was driving me crazy. I new that was title. I was like I could have sworn this was the title. Do u remember author so I can sub him

THANK YOU. Some get the pony a medal

Comment posted by sillers deleted Jan 10th, 2018

There are some but they are not nessesary yandere. Depends how you mean with the yandere one

When I say yandere,I generally mean psychotic possessive lover. Like, she could be the sweetest person one moment, but can threaten to or just straight up kill anything that stands in the way of her being with the one she wants.

So it doesn't have to be yandere specifically as the topic, just some story that has those elements of a really clingy or possessive lover

Trying to find a story I found a while ago but lost. Human had been jumping from one reality or dimension to the next and he finds himself in equestria. Random details that might help you find or remember it include: he has this advanced laptop that he uses to keep in contact with his family, he uses a formula involving the time when he calls his family at the beginning of the day where he is to the end and how much time has passed in his families reality to figure out how long he'll be in each reality, he finds out he's gonna end up being stuck in equestria for like over 50 years or something and his wife wants him to find someone else so he can be happy instead of miserable and alone.

Sorry if this is tl;dr, but I just can't remember the title for the life of me

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/9689/the-memoirs-of-a-reality-jumper and i have some yandere, and there was some i realy liked with yandere but if i dont remeber wrong they got deleted.

Does the story nead to revolve around that or do it just nead to happen?

I think it got deleted
Man with 2 names i think.

Do you remeber if its anthro? Tha sorta halves it.
1 i remeber is 2 step forward 1/huge show backwards. Otherwise i havent read many of then

The latter. As said, I had just read Resurgence by BronyWriter and was looking for anything similar. The premise is something I haven't seen done very often.

Living on for freindship and the next stories has the human travling back a couple of times but not mutch reactions. There was this 1 ben 10 displaced fic where he got sent back with twilight while fighting sombra for a while, if you want i might be able to find it. Oh ya diary of a madman has like 3 chapters with it. A monsterious familyreuion and honeymoon or something from same artist. There is 2 more but cant remeber them. Not read your fic but theese are human returning to human civilsation after a while. So they might fit might not

Thanks!:yay: I'll check them out

Any stories with a human Butler that AREN'T dead? I came across multiple stories where a human happens to be a Butler, be it for Celestia and Luna, or twilight, or whoever. But they were all dead... Thanks if you can help

I dont think this is the right group m8

Comment posted by sillers deleted Jan 11th, 2018

If anyone could help still help me find theese 2 stories it would be great.
I weakly remeber this story about a mercernery (main thing was a duster with angelwings and a gass mask) dying and getting transported to equestria,,where some of his crew that died before him got resurected. And in a flashback his crew sawed a small town/settelemt for a bag og rive. 2 huma gets kid with teen cadance, gets ditched and has to raise the kid with the help of celestia and he works with raritys father

Hi guys and gals. I'm looking for a story. I believe it was posted some time ago. (2012-2014 possibly 2015) I only read the first chapter or so but it's an anon in Equestria and I'm pretty sure it's a Vynil Scratch x Anon story. From what I remember from the first chapter is that Anon went to a club Vynil was at he got some drinks from the bar served by like an Irish or Scottish pony. And he met Vynil. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Is there a story were a human is sent to Equestria when it was first founded?

Any good human x pony romance stories? I've read some of the good ones I could find like "for lack of a better word", "xenophilia", most of the shorter one offs, and a few others I can't name off the top of my head. Any other good ones or hidden gems? (Preferably human x one of the main six) ty

Looking for a HiE. main guy falls in love with a griffon girl who's helping him adjust to being in equestria or something. Near the start he's running away from the ponies and ends up being trapped in an alley way by celestia, he tries shooting himself in the head but there ain't no bullets in his gun

That would be Misunderstandings by The Rogue Wolf.

Looking for a story, any story, where a stereotypical guy winds up in Equestria and falls in love with a stallion.

It has to exist...doesn't it?

Looking for a fics where human finds themselves in equestria girls universe

There are quite a lot of Human x Pony romances that could be considered 'Good'. Xenophilia, which you mentioned, is pretty much the gold standard by which Human x Pony romances (esp. clop-with-a-plot stories) are judged.

Aside from the aforementioned Xenophilia, just going through my fave list. There might be some more graphic sexytimes with some of the stories, like Xenophilia has:

• "Friendship Lessons" by little big pony - Somewhat unusual in that it's full of hate sexytimes. It's a Human x Rarity, and they hate each-other's guts, at least to begin with.
  • Pretty in Pink by Sarcastic Brony - A not bad at all story, it distinguishes itself by being one with Human x Pinkie, a fairly uncommon pairing, at least as far as Mane Six x Human stories go.
  • C'est la Vie by little big pony - Human x Fleur
  • Touch the Sun by little big pony - Human x Celestia. Spends more effort than most stories on the human adapting to possible pony romance.
  • How to Court Alicorns: A Human's Guide by little big pony - Human x Celestia. Pretty good.
  • What is Love? / This Is Love? by little big pony - Human x Cadence duology. Really, just pay attention to this author in general. All of his stories I've tried, I've liked a lot.
  • Exchange by getmeouttahere - Human x Celestia. Pretty good story, builds up the relationship more slowly than some stories. Features insane delusional Twilight with worse boundaries issues than usual, even for her.
  • Sugar and Spice by Sarcastic Brony - Human x Bon Bon. Short, and doesn't really spend that much time on the romance stuff unfortunately.
  • Wandering Moon / Wandering Moon: Return by ed2481 - Human (Female) x Luna - Set in the Fallout Universe for the most part, but not FoE. Human woman is actually The Courier, if I recall correctly. Being largely set in the Fallout Universe, expect a lot of violence and bloody mess.
  • The Boopening by MaxBreezy - Human x Chryssi. Yeah, not technically human x pony, but throwing it out there.
  • Misunderstandings by The Rogue Wolf - Human x Griffon. Yeah, not pony again, technically. This fic was mentioned in an earlier post on this page as well.
  • Reinventing Trixie by The Rogue Wolf - Human x Trixie. Human stunt coordinator and Trixie the magician team up. Set in a universe where humans and ponies travel back and forth between their worlds.

Huh, not that much on the list in the way of 'good human x pony featuring the mane 6'. I have some fics I like featuring the mane six romancing a human, but most are objectively not that great, I think, or feature a human-turned-pony.

Also, good tip on 'For Lack of a Better Word'. I hadn't noticed that one. It has a good rating, and decent length. Probably missed it due to its lack of a cover. I'll be giving that a go in future.

And since I'm posting, I'll just throw out my on 'looking' request. Human x Cheerilee, Derpy, and Rarity stories with decent length and rating.

I don't really care for rarity, sorry in that regard. And I never really looked for cheerilee or derpy so sorry again.

IDC if their objectively bad, if someone thought they were good then I'd give them a try, go ahead and list them. Any human mane six as long as it's decent and not FILLED with grammar errors every two words, it's fine.

As for "for lack of a better word" in my opinion it's really good and really sweet. The mc sticks to the not talking thing the entire time. If I were to say something bad about it, it would be the stupidity of the mc (simple things like being hurt and not going to the hospital, cooking with bloody tools, ect. )

Anyways, since you were able to help me somewhat, I'll throw a story your way. There was one where rarity blurts out that she's in a relationship with human mc to try and sound cool infront of some other ponies, and she convinces him to play along. I forget who did that one or what it was called, sorry. Another one was this one by silentpegasus (idk how good it is cuz I didn't bother to look at it, I just remember it was rarity x human one shot)

Also if you happen to know any harem fics, that would be great too (like all the main six wanting a peice of the human. Can be sex, romance, IDC. )

Cheers for reading and have a nice day!

I'm not actually that keen on Rarity either, I just have a hankering for a Rarity x Human story of decent length (so yeah, one-shots aren't really what I'm looking for, though I didn't mention that last time), simply because Rarity usually isn't anyone's first choice for a human x pony pairing. She sometimes ends up sort of a wistful 'maybe if I had considered earlier' pony though.

And yeah, I think I know what story you're talking about. I can't recall which one it was either, but I've read it through a few times. That's one of the aforementioned stories where Rarity belated realizes that the human might have been her match, if she hadn't been so hung up on an ideal noble sort.

I can't really think of a human x harem fic offhand, one or two wherein the human ends up with more than one pony (like Xenophilia), but not like half a dozen. TBH, while I'll read those, I'm not super keen on them myself. I've read one or two that had a stallion in the harem. There was one where the stallion was an alien of sorts, and it's the Memory/Forgiveness Pending series.

So, I remembered The Unity Pact series. That features Human x Pony relationships as well. It's fairly long, and not finished yet (The third story is still being worked on, I think). It gets a little preachy at times, and has some tragedy in it, so fair warning on that.

A few more Human x Pony stories that I didn't mention because the human is a bit of a Gary Stu, and/or some of the romance is overdone, or I just plain forgot:

• The Monster of Canterlot drnkntst - A human adopted by Celestia, with romance. The main reason I didn't recommend it is because I had forgotten to fave it XD Additionally, the aforementioned 'Gary Stu' factor. More to the point. it is a bit overdone with the 'humans are horrible monsters' thing. The main character is obviously a nice guy, but much of pony society seems hell bent on treating him like a monster, never mind all the evidence against it, and character references from the bloody princesses. It has several one-shots set before or after the main story. There is also an incomplete sequel (though it is slowly being worked on).
  • Living and Dying in Equestria series by TwilightsmyMare - A human x Twilight (duhhh) romance. Multiple sequels, including one as yet incomplete, and the Gary Stu is fairly strong with this one. It's also a bit quick off the mark with romance and is rather sappy, especially with the first sequel. I enjoy it all, but you can easily recognize that the main character is excessively nice (a common character trait with HiEs though), and it's rather trite with the romance angle. Basically, one of those stories where you go 'Really?', but you'll read it anyway.
  • Milking the Milkmare by MaxBreezy - Forgot about this one. Human x Milky Way OC. It's fairly graphic. It's 2nd person as I recall, which is a turnoff for a lot (and I'm not a huge fan of it either), though the main character has a backstory that's very much relevant to the plot.
  • How Many Friends Have you Made Today? series by Sarcastic Brony - It's an anon in Equestria story, I know a lot of people don't like that, and again I'm not a huge fan of it either. It's still fairly well done. However, I didn't mention it before mainly because it's not a romance, though it's building to it for the 3rd story (which isn't available yet, so it'll probably be a few months before it's done). Worth reading IMO. Basic premise is Anon has been treated like crap (yeah, tired premise), and is befriended by the solar sisters, growth, vindication and retribution, etc.

Ok, seriously, nothing? 12,000 stories and not a single gay romance?

So, I’m looking for good stories where a human get sent to equestria and gets discord powers. Preferably 100000 words or more.

Here's one where they get turned into Screwball and have Discord powers.

TIt's A Screwed Up Life
Life can become very confusing when you go from working in a factory to waking up as a pony with Choas Magic. Wait. Did I say confusing? I meant FUN!
Autum Breeze · 249k words  ·  1,921  116 · 33k views

I'm looking for this story I read the beginning of like 3 years ago and then lost.

It started with this guy going to Equestria and getting turned into a filly. They wake up in the woods and walk over to a lake or pond and look at their reflection. Then they question what's happening out loud and realize their voice is female.

Sorry I couldn't give more info. If someone found this I'd be really grateful.

Yeah, I have that one added. I was looking for something else,

I know the one you are talking about Im looking for it too.

I’m in search of a story I lost track of, it involved a human and his AI, who falls in love with him, landing in the spacecraft in Equestria, and making first contact. Don’t remember a whole lot about it other than that. Thank you!

Ah yes. I lost this story a while back. I know it’s under the same name on Fanfiction.net, but I can’t remember the name and I’m not sure it’s on fimfiction anymore. I suggest looking on fanfiction if you can’t find it on this site. It really was a good OP character story. I miss it lol. If you find the name let me know please.

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a Mute human in Equestria fuc. I really only have the vaguest of details to go off on, so if a list may be needed I would like that.

I believe the human was male and that the human couldn't understand the language that the ponies written in.

I know a blind HIE story I word have to look for it tho.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,144