Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,763 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

ok, I know the typical couples sunsetxTwily, sunsetxmane 6 and sunsetxflash.

but there is a human X shinig sunset.

someone could tell me a fic where this occurs.

or else, we could build a together.

Taking a look through the romance folder I can see that we have SunnyMac, SpikeSet, Sunset/Trixie, SunsetOC

I really prefer writing stories with a Sunset/me pairing, where Sunset gets together with my SI then.^_^

I'd say that since Rainbow Rocks, Sunset x One of the Dazzlings (usually Adagio) is more common than Sunset x non-Twilight Mane 6 or Sunset x Flash.

I'd certainly be happy to help out with a more unusual Sunset shipping if people are interested. I'm happy to collaborate, edit, proof-read, etc.

Having recently read Mutual (Dis)Interests I'm quite intrigued by the possibilities for Sunset x Coco Pommel, either in pony or human form.

4158231 I already made a story of one. The Sun of My Heart I think you'll like it.:twilightsmile:

Cryosite
Group Admin

Obviously, Human x Shining Armor x Sunset Shimmer.

Cryosite
Group Admin

OP said it was a common ship, so it should be easy to turn up many great and entertaining fics containing that trio. I look forward to your success and the fruits thereof.

:unsuresweetie:

Personally, SunsetXSonata. My main story was about that

4158231 I prefer Sunet X OC.

but there is a human X shinig sunset.

someone could tell me a fic where this occurs.

or else, we could build a together.

I assume you want a romance fic with Sunset x Human OC.
My best recommendation is https://www.fimfiction.net/story/222612/not-a-monster.
Now you may read the above fic and think "It's okay, but if this is your best recommendation to me then your standards aren't very high..."

But the main reason you had to read that fic is because it prepares you for its direct sequel: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/227447/not-a-monster-2-under-their-spell
This fic is my true recommendation. And it features the Dazzlings in one of the most realistic portrayals of them on this site. Read the sequel, and your initial Neutral/Low opinion of this author will shoot up to High.

Here's a good one : Sunset/Sweetie Belle.^_^

I always wanted to see a Sunset X Big Macintosh.

4202091 You're a big huge dick.

i wanted pyron and sunset shimmer

Hey i can't lie i ship Sunset with my Admin Aaron Smith hehe

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18