Apple Bloom is Best Pony 929 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am limiting it to two per crusader. This time.

Let's start with Apple Bloom, since she's the star of this group.

EThe Flower Blooms Twice
An indeterminate injury leads a Crusader to discover a secret about herself, one that will change her world forever...or not.
Tatsurou · 25k words  ·  576  12 · 13k views
TMega Mare Brilliance
Apple Bloom finds a mysterious gemstone that grants her unusual powers, which she uses in the hopes of finding her sister.
Azure Sandora · 67k words  ·  80  12 · 2.2k views

Sweetie Belle

TBurnt Orange Juice
"Why can't I cook anything without burning it? I can't even pour orange juice without it coming out burnt!"
Mike the Red · 55k words  ·  107  36 · 3.8k views
TThis Game of Mine
Beset by the pressures of her coming-of-age, Sweetie Belle has secretly been turning to video games for relief from her insecurities. But when her unparalleled gaming talent earns her a cutie mark she never asked for, her life is thrown upside-down.
Swan Song · 155k words  ·  1,166  46 · 15k views

Scootaloo

TMLDC: SHAZAM, Equestria's Mightest Mare!
Something stirs beneath Equestria, dark forces and evil organizations plan to usurp the peace of the world. Sensing the coming storm, the Wizard searches for one who will defend this world, and become Equestria's Mightest Mortal!
Michael_Ravencroft · 212k words  ·  549  37 · 11k views
ELight the Sky on Fire
Most pegasi figure out flying easily enough... but not me. I wanted to fly so badly, but no matter how hard I tried, I never could, and nopony seemed to know why. But just when I was about to give up...
EquesTRON · 14k words  ·  1,720  22 · 28k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1