• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,919 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,919

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 93

I would have hoped that the element of Generosity would have better sense than to look up to these selfish twits Celestia calls nobles. Bah! They are a degradation to the word. I regret ever letting my order of knighthood be associated with these arrogant fops.

They fought with might and bravery unmatched. It is on the foundation of their actions that Equestria stands secure. These nobles are an insult to their titles. They are not worthy heirs to my knights.

Why does Rarity admire them so? Harmony itself cared nothing for titles and nobility. Among my saviors are a field laborer and a weather pony. Should any of the bearers ask to be rewarded I would see to it myself that they want for nothing. They are honorable ponies content in their relative poverty and she would rather be among this den of petty thieves?

I know… I have experienced how easily generosity can fade to jealousy. These petty foals will drag her down; they will crush her and they will abandon her. Celestia has done her no favors housing her in the castle. She is now in the gaze of these nobles and she is a sheep among wolves. She belongs in Ponyville not among this filth.
-L

Author's Note:

So i went through and re-wrote the first twenty or so chapters, hopefully they fit the 'Luna voice' I've developed a lot better.

PreviousChapters Next