• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,914 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,914

Chapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 1

Dear C,
I know you are reading this diary; I knew you would read it the moment you suggested I start keeping one again. Being made one with the moon is a novelty for a week at most. Little has happened that could make me forget you. You have not changed at all; at least I hope you have not.
-L

Author's Note:

If you've read my story A Crystal Shattered then you should know that I will be writing this fic with a different headcannon in mind so if some details or character interactions aren't the same this is why.
I have about a dozen chapters for this written right now and i will try to publish them at least daily (if i remember). They will not all follow this letter format and will switch to a diary standpoint and get longer soon. I'm hoping the short chapter length of this story will help me to get them published with some sort of regularity once the ones i have written run out.
Anyway, hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!

Chapters Next