• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,917 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,917

PreviousChapters Next
War of Shadows - Chapter 131

My temper is worn thin. This war has yet to begin and already it is going unfavorably. The borders are still clear; either they have been frightened away from what they thought was an easy conquest or they are already inside Equestria’s borders.

I despise waiting. When one does not shape events around them they are shaped by them and this is doubly true for a nation. Cerberus has left his post. It was only for a short while but the denizens of Tartarus are not so foolish as to let this opportunity pass.

There are enemies, powerful and more ancient than Equestria itself, that Celestia and I must account for. The underworld is not a place for mortals. Celestia’s guard insists on accompanying us but if protection was needed they would be far outmatched. Their place is to guard Equestria, this Celestia and I must do alone.
-L

Author's Note:

It took me a while to decide whether or not I would include Tirek. As epic as his battle with Twilight was it was difficult to figure out how my interpretation of Luna would act. That being said I've got something in mind for how it'll work out with Tirek that I'm happy with and hopefully when we get there you'll like it too.

PreviousChapters Next