• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,916 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,916

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 101

So Celestia has some fire in her veins yet. How long has it been since she has wounded me through intent and not through negligence and neglect? In truth I am more apprehensive than wounded. It is hours since I would normally be asleep yet I can only await when Celestia’s court comes to a close.

The last of her petitioners will walk out, she will dismiss her guard and attempt to soundproof the room. She will descend from her throne and meet me in the middle of the room; we will both remove our crowns for what is to come is not between princesses but sisters.

We will fight as only sisters can fight and the mountain beneath us will tremble at our fury and all of Canterlot will feel our displeasure through the ground beneath them. As our argument draws to a crescendo Equestria will quake to its farthest reaches and everypony will feel the mutual fury of the immortal sisters that govern it.

I find it difficult to wait, this conversation is much more than a thousand years overdue, yet it is these final few hours that are the hardest.
-L

PreviousChapters Next