• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,916 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,916

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 94

Why does she stay? She walks back to her tower too exhausted from feigned friendship with these nobles to fulfill her commitments to those who truly are her friends. Is she fooled by their mock charity? They do not bid on food and blankets for the poor but popularity and prestige for themselves.

They are nothing but a façade, how has she not seen this truth? How is the Element of Generosity not physically ill amongst such self-centered ponies?

Perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps I am unfair and hasty in my judgment of Celestia’s court. That is my deepest of hopes but it is not my expectation. They will live up to my every criticism.

May Rarity find wisdom to see them for what they are and what she is becoming. May she find strength to return home and leave this den of thieves.
-L

Author's Note:

Looking back I'm a bit disappointed that we never see an interaction between Rarity and Luna because I think they have a lot in common, doubly so with the Nightmare Rarity comic arc, and it would be pretty interesting to see them interact.

PreviousChapters Next